• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst move in the entire game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
/thread now?

...pleease?

we've spent 17 pages of posts trying to prove that ganons utilt is worse than marios d-tilt. its not good, it just sucks a little less than marios dtilt :mad:
... are you serious? MARIO'S DOWN TILT IS THE WORST MOVE IN THE GAME.

TP

Smash Master
yes, and im talking about high level here people,like what gannon uses u tilt!!!
I AM one of the high level Ganons. I placed 4th of 47 in a tourney with Ganon. Only about 4 other Ganons have ever done something like that. I have hit people with Utilt in tourney, since I am smart about when to do it.

:034:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Jiggs Dtilt > Ganon Utilt > Mario Dtilt.

They're all still bad, though.

Kiyuzoh

Smash Cadet
What about Squirtle's down-B? There are so many things wrong with it:

1) Huge lag
2) No damage, stun, trip, etc.
3) You're turning into Ivysaur

It's saving grace might be invincibility frames and relief of stamina losses, but I'm just screwing around right now.

Serious worst move: Mario's down-tilt
Lulzy worst move: Snake's taunt (Hey! It does damage!)

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
I would say ..... Falcon Kick, someone tell me a use that or Quick Draw

Fluud gimps Ike alot so its not all bad so scratch that

Sing you can do a ledge thing with it so its not the worst

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Quick Draw is NOT the worst move in the game.
Hell, Ike's Dsmash is worse than QD. We just stress that it shouldn't be used because when used improperly, it puts you in BAAAD situations. But it can also be useful.

UberMario

Smash Master
It's not the worst move in terms of damage, but come on, you have to be a moron to get hit by it when not playing doubles.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Reading these last few pages or so is so full of win, seeing ppl like Straked and Twilight Prince try to convince people that Mario d-tilt < Ganon's u-tilt. You may not have convinced anyone, but you gave me a hell of a laugh :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But seriously people, how can you read TP's response about how u-tilt is better and watch Straked's posts and not believe that mario's dtilt is worse.

Most people are caught up on the ZomG!! So mUCh STarT LaG!! Well lets think of it this way:

Ganon u-tilt hater, Ganon will get hit easily if:
1) You're behind ganon at the startup (I think?)
2) It misses
3) If you're far away (projectile)
Up close, it may be hard to hit him because of the wind effect and the inexperience against this move. It has huge range. If this move connects, it's basically a KO right off the bat. It can intercept and hit recoveries. However, it does have big startup lag.

Mario will get hit easily if
1) It misses
2) It connects (lol)
3) If your behing mario
4) If you're front of Mario
5) If you're on top of Mario
6) If you're under Mario
7) If you're far away

This move has no range, no hitstun, will never KO, cannot combo into many moves, has more end lag than hit stun it gives, poor damage on contact. The list can go on.

As you can see Mario's d-tilt has WAY more disadvantages to it than Ganon's u-tilt so will people stop saying Ganon's utilt :mad:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
How did Ganon Utilt get mentioned here?
As bad as it is, it's still 892347682652767843250 times better than his neutral B...

Then again, even that's better than Mario Dtilt...

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
How did Ganon Utilt get mentioned here?
As bad as it is, it's still 892347682652767843250 times better than his neutral B...

Then again, even that's better than Mario Dtilt...
Yeah, I was just wondering that myself. Ganon's UTilt IS bad, one of the worst, but why didn't Warlock Punch get mentioned? It's more useless than his DSmash, a attack that never gets used.

WheelOfFish

Smash Journeyman
I think my original statement was something along the lines of Mario's d-tilt and Ganon's u-tilt being the worst... as in, those are the two worst moves in the game. So even though Mario's d-tilt is worse, Ganon's still probably ranks second worst.

Adler

Smash Apprentice
My teacher says &quot;in my own world&quot;.
If you're going to use Ganon's U-tilt, wouldn't a Warlock Punch be better?

I think Jigglypuff's Sing is the worst move in the game (it does nothing).

Followed by ZZS's Final Smash (it turns her into a worse character (for me) for the rest of the fight).

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
OLIMARS B MOVE.

in THE AIR
Olimar's Neutral B in the air isn't a move. The neutral B in general is. And without it, Oli is near useless. You guys need to stop adding variables and look at the whole move.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Lol, even Olimar's Neutral B in the air doesn't let him get punished by ANYONE for CONNECTING with it.

Again, regular dimensional cape can still be used for recovering and ledge purposes, as well as a (stupid) way to get back to the stage. Mario's D-tilt is HORRIBLE. Even if it connects, you still easily get punished.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Ike's down smash. If you need to hit by frame 13 with an upward direction, you'd use up tilt, and if you wanna punish rolls by frame 30, fsmash the other way. It's not good for the only 2 things it might be viable for and you're vulnerable for longer than fsmash.

Hence

Smash Ace
Perhaps it was better in Melee. I don't know, since I've never played it. Since Melee has more hitstun I can see it having some sort of combo potential in that game, but in Brawl the hitstun ends before she recovers from the ending lag. And you can avoid grabs simply by crouching, and that has no ending lag.

Although Mario's DTilt is pretty horrendous too, so that might well be worse...
Jiggylpuff's D-Tilt in melee had a larger hitbox and a different trejectory.

TP

Smash Master
Kamikaze, really. Stop posting in these threads. All you do is suggest MK moves and they are always wrong. Take this seriously or please, get out.
I agree. I've never seen Kamikaze make a post that was more than one line long. His posts are always about MK or calling someone an idiot. (You should see his posts in the stage legality discussion.)

:034:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
These threads have... some form of use, I guess. Otherwise, they'd be closed right away. This one in particular was just back the forth Ganon Utilt and Mario Dtilt.

Luckily, TP made an amazing post about Ganon's Utilt and why it's better.

And saved me the trouble. Cool thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom