• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst move in the entire game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
mario's d tilt is better then jiggz sing.

sorry to let you guys know that.
Sing is good for: Being ledgecancelled into kill moves, taunting, planking.

Dtilt is good for: Sandbagging, letting them know you're not serious.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
And sing is at least useful if it lands, d-tilt literally lets them hit you back right afterwards, and they hit harder than marios d-tilt.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Uh, only if you ledge cancel it. but who is stupid enough to get hit by that? like really people if he's planking just play smart. pray to god you can spike.

TP

Smash Master
That reminds me of earlier today, when I found out that if Ganon >B's Lucas beneath a platform on battlefield, lucas will end up on the platform above you.
What you described is also common knowledge, happens to plenty of characters.
You'd be surprised by how few Ganons know about it, or at least change their choking habits based on it. In fact, I don't even know the full list of who that happens on. I know of Lucas and ROB, but there may be more, and I consider myself one of the most knowledgeable Ganon mains.

:034:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You'd be surprised by how few Ganons know about it, or at least change their choking habits based on it. In fact, I don't even know the full list of who that happens on. I know of Lucas and ROB, but there may be more, and I consider myself one of the most knowledgeable Ganon mains.

I've known about it for awhile now. I use it all the time in friendlies, and I use Ganondorf every set, even though I know little about him.

On another note, some of the best players in Texas are stupid enough to get hit with a ledgecancelled sing, and they both get rested AT THE SAME TIME because of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcHUACKQIrE

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If the G-monster does in fact choke them onto the platform, can he just get onto the platform and do the chain choke?
You'd be better off Usmashing. You don't have enough time or space to do it on the platform.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
wouldn't that kinda be the point, in that they can't roll far enough away to escape, so if you walk away slightly each time outside get-up attack range, then just punish they're roll/get-up, then rinse and repeat?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
wouldn't that kinda be the point, in that they can't roll far enough away to escape, so if you walk away slightly each time outside get-up attack range, then just punish they're roll/get-up, then rinse and repeat?
You can do that on the ground, much more efficiently.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Marth's counter is even better than Ike's one. Ike's counter has too slow start-up to be better than Marth's one which actually can also counter hard high damage attacks.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Marth's counter is even better than Ike's one. Ike's counter has too slow start-up to be better than Marth's one which actually can also counter hard high damage attacks.

Old news, my friend.

TP

Smash Master
If the G-monster does in fact choke them onto the platform, can he just get onto the platform and do the chain choke?
You'd be better off Usmashing. You don't have enough time or space to do it on the platform.
You can do that on the ground, much more efficiently.
Now you're getting to advanced Ganonry. I could write essays on every situation the Choke brings you, and what to based on character and percent. Buuuuuut I'm lazy. :lick:

Straked, we should play online sometime. I could teach you how to be really good with Ganon in like 15 minutes in a chat room.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Now you're getting to advanced Ganonry. I could write essays on every situation the Choke brings you, and what to based on character and percent. Buuuuuut I'm lazy. :lick:

Straked, we should play online sometime. I could teach you how to be really good with Ganon in like 15 minutes in a chat room.

Absolutely, man. I'd love to improve my Ganon. Wanna play a few games tomorrow? If so, you need AIM.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Xats are perfectly fine. Just link me to one tomorrow whenever you're on. P:

Haha, yeah. To keep this a little more on topic, Samus's entire moveset with the exception of Zair and Dair could be considered the worst move in the entire game.

TP

Smash Master
Xats are perfectly fine. Just link me to one tomorrow whenever you're on. P:

Haha, yeah. To keep this a little more on topic, Samus's entire moveset with the exception of Zair and Dair could be considered the worst move in the entire game.
Samus can do Uair>Screw Attack for about 30% on Ganon. It shuts down half his options by itself. Zair takes care of the rest. :urg::urg::urg:

Anyway, I'm going to bed. G'night.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
fludd is pretty bad

ganon's utilt and jiggs's sing at least catch opponents occasionally, and when that happens they can lead to lots of damage. Fludd requires lots of preparation and has very limited use.
Mario's Fludd is the worst move in the game

Mario's Fludd hardly does any knockback and dosn't do any damage at all. Not to mention you have to fully charge it up first if you want to make it somewhat effective at all. It also can't do a reverse b aerial.
^

guys, marios FLUDD is definetly NOT the worst attack in the game
it is FAR AWAY from that so don't say anything before you inform yourself!!!

the worse move is ganon's up tilt or mario's down tilt.
that is also my opinion
but you can use marios dtilt at least as a taunt sooo....^^

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
^

guys, marios FLUDD is definetly NOT the worst attack in the game
it is FAR AWAY from that so don't say anything before you inform yourself!!!

that is also my opinion
but you can use marios dtilt at least as a taunt sooo....^^
Good stuff replying to posts from the first page.

Mario's Dtilt is horrible as a taunt. It's only use is refreshing moves by Dtilting the blocks on Green Greens or something.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
Good stuff replying to posts from the first page.

Mario's Dtilt is horrible as a taunt. It's only use is refreshing moves by Dtilting the blocks on Green Greens or something.

actually it is a repyling from the second page dude........................

and i don't say that you have to use dtilt as a taunt
i said that the dtilt has the same effect like a taunt

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No, the FLUDD comments were from the first page, good sir.

Dtilt should never be used in the first place unless you're Doctor Mario.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol at Straked and Twilight Prince completely taking over this thread. I think you guys finally got all the ganon u-tilters

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Basically "worst" moves are any move you never ever use in any circumstance (except things like refreshing moves on Green Greens).

Mario's Dtilt
ZSS' Fsmash

These two are the worst because they are unsafe on hit at low percents. Despite Ganon's utilt being pretty bad, I've seen good Ganon players use it for edgeguard mindgames with some degree of success, and no, Samus' "entire moveset" is not the "worst move in the game." Are you guys high? lol

Now, Ganon's utilt might be sucky. "Sucky" moves are a better conversation to have, here are a few:

Ganon's utilt
Falcon Kick
Luigi Dtilt

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
yes, And They Managed To Kill This Thread. Which Was Good.

Zeldaspazz Used Revive On "worst Move In The Game?"
Wat Frown Sed

But really, this didn't need to be revived.

Edit: LOL LUIGI DTILT

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why do Straked's quotes start every word with capital letters at times?
If you screw up caps lock, it does that.

Try it.

Post your entire sentence in caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom