• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

worst excuse you heard someone say cause they lost

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
"My C-stick is broken"
"You grab to much"
"You run to fast"
"All you do is knee, knee, knee, knee, do something else"(Yet all he did was Fsmash, he was flaco)
"Captain Falcon is OP"

Many more, but I forget. He stops and just quits after like 3 games now. He used to rage then quit, now he just quits. I wish there were smashers where I live.

"All you did was spam dtilt. That's ****ing cheap." He never tried to even jump over me as I was slowly pushing him off the stage.

xbombr

Smash Ace
"Chaingrabbing is so noob" *Continuous pausing and unpausing trying to mess me up.*

After match is over: "You're a freaking noob for throwing me over and over again."
Me: "Then don't sit in your shield for 2 minutes of a match on FD as Fox when you're playing aganist a Marth, because it looks like I just won by spamming 3-4% damage grabs and up tilt. You're the noob for falling for it and not even trying to get out of it by doing anything besides pausing."

Proverbs

Smash Lord
95% of johns just equate to "I would have won if I hadn't lost." So that's how I john whenever I lose. I just say "Man, I was trying to win. I mean, if I won I wouldn't have lost."

Glitchy

Smash Cadet
Great excuses like:
"You are such a coward you're not letting me hit you"
"You're just attacking all the time"

Well... It's a fighting game >_<

EDIT: "You know how to wavedash."
"I can't L-Cancel

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
95% of johns just equate to "I would have won if I hadn't lost." So that's how I john whenever I lose. I just say "Man, I was trying to win. I mean, if I won I wouldn't have lost."
That is the best avatar I have ever seen in my entire life.

Also, one of the lamer excuses I've heard from someone I've beaten. "You're noobking"

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Not sure which thread but, DJ Nintendo said something about eating before a tourney made him, Jman, and Lambchops do worse XD

null55

Smash Master
"It's not that hard to win with Falco."

RE: "yeah, when i'm better than you :bee:."

Rayku

Smash Lord
School wide tournament this past week:

Other Guy: Yo man this game sucks 'cause it's all about predicting

He was referring to Brawl.

onedayafter7

Smash Apprentice
"Im used to playing people with less tech skill. Just because you know how to wavedash consistently doesn't make you better."

Ive learned not to play this kid anymore

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
i couldnt see lol, or i didnt feel like DI-ing that, thats why you do that combo an win the match, OMFG this guy is full of johns!

bolt.

Smash Ace
"I'm off the stage and you come out and hit, this is bull****" Throws controller.
That was when I first first started trying to get kids from my school involved in melee. Lolol.

x0Myke0x

Smash Rookie
my lil brother said he had dust in his eye for 47 matches straight...
and then my friend said that it was because i was link and he was ganondorf that his fate was already decided from Ocarina of Time....lmao

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
"the elevation on the left side of the stage caused my tipper to miss"

"i'm not used to the lighting in this room"
Myself and a few others were playing smash in a kitchen.

"this tv's brightness is messed up...marth's skin shouldn't be that dark"

"music hacks....you altered the game so you could win"
Heard this one at a tournament.

Top Bottom