• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst character and why......

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Then how do you explain. PK Thunder same. PK Starstorm same.

There by a clone. You people must be blind. not seeing that.
PK Thunder and PK Starstorm both have different mechanics for Ness and Lucas.

Ness and Lucas are similar, yeah, but they're not so similar that Lucas is "a lame Ness clone that needs to be taken out".

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
PK Thunder and PK Starstorm both have different mechanics for Ness and Lucas.

Ness and Lucas are similar, yeah, but they're not so similar that Lucas is "a lame Ness clone that needs to be taken out".
Gee just because moves act different there still a clone and I'm **** sure your going to say nooo!

Oh and no way its my opinion.

Opinions opinions. You can't change anyone's opinion. Buddy.

livan

Smash Apprentice
...a don't say that you don't know him for say that the light hit that lucas use is a psi tech call psi love and the stick is because in the game he use it like a arm the red snake for grab is a rope snake that snake was to duster a friend of lucas and the another tech has something diferent to ness first the pk fire is a explotiom to the enemy and the ness pk fire is a fire wall to do a combos the pk thunder of lucas can be hit more a the opponent and pk thunder of ness don't have that easier the pk flash is a havier damage hit the pk freeze is for freeze the opponent and prepare for hit it with a heavier hit like pk love or hit withthe stick so don't call him a clone of ness ok
n_n

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
My worst is probably Ice climbers, for the same reasons mentioned above, or anyone dependent on CGs, save falco

Nestec

Smash Ace
My worst character is actually probably Snake.

I just can't get used to his weight, he feels weird to control, and I'm horrible with the grenades / C4 / mines >_>

and Nestec, aren't you just referring to the SBR hint?
Aah, I see that was far too simple.... >_<

And lol @ Lucas being Ness' clone.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
How can anyone do bad with MK? I've won matches with MK by just throwing the controller out of the window, he's so broken.

Nestec

Smash Ace
I suppose some people have playstyles that Metaknight just doesn't support.

Ridley5000

Smash Apprentice
worst.......probably ike because he slow and his attacks take time to execute. its either ike or olimar since he's so light. i was bowser and flung olimar off the screen with my first attack, the forward smash. also olimar's only good pikmin are thter red and purple ones. sure the yellow ones are goo dif the opponent has a fairly high percentage

Nestec

Smash Ace
I must also admit that I absolutely loathe Peach's near-nonexistent 2nd jump.

Count Ramsely

Smash Rookie
My Worst character i think is hard to think of...i'm bad with quite a few of them, but i absolutly DO NOT think Ganondorf sucks! He IS my BEST Character in the game, Regaurdless of his lack of Speed and sad Increase of Weight. I still can rock it out with him rather than some one like Mario....In fact i think he might be my worst, come to think of it. O.o XD Thats classic! the main character and most famous in the whole game, and i almost completely suck with him! XD I hate the Flood attack (its worthless, it does no damamage, you have to charge it AND It does really knock anyone over that great to begin with) Plus the cape, i'm not very good at the Timing with it, so it doesnt really help me personally much. other than that, hes just...weirdo to me. XD sorry Mario Fans. i likes Da Mario, just not so much in Brawl. =P

zeldspazz

Smash Master
My worst character has to be wario. He seems way to floaty and aerodynamic than he should be, so I always miss with his aerials, and im constantly killing myself with the wario waft

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Wolf, because he should of just been an alternate costume for Fox.

But for characters I play the worst as, it would have to be Peach. I hate her dress's hovery thing. When I played as her, I almost lost a match to somebody that I can usually 3 stock because of that. Her down b is terrible, because you can't use it in the air and bob-ombs and beam swords don't come out often enough. Why in tarnations does Peach pull out turnips instead of a beam sword 99.9% of the time!?

justaway12

Smash Master
mario it such a shame i REALLY wanted to main him :cry:

why i honestly don't know why i think can't actually get a hang of the F.L.U.D.D or the cape and without that i really can't be good with him and every time i play as him i just i want Ftilt and spam fireballs i can't really get a hang of him

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
worst.......probably ike because he slow and his attacks take time to execute. its either ike or olimar since he's so light. i was bowser and flung olimar off the screen with my first attack, the forward smash. also olimar's only good pikmin are thter red and purple ones. sure the yellow ones are goo dif the opponent has a fairly high percentage

Bowser has one of the most, if not the most powerful forward smash in the game.
Of course you're gonna KO a light character with it.

I'm not a fan of Olimar, but I do understand his playstyle, and I like how he works. In the right hands, Olimar can be deadly, but without his Pikmin he is terrible.

@ Kraryo- How broken do you think Peach would be if she could infinitely spawn bob-ombs and beam swords?

Osi

Smash Ace
He was one of the people I mained on vanilla brawl before switching to brawl+. Awesome character, and I'm actually stunned by his tier list placement. I thought he had awesome pressure, a good projectile, and 3 nice finishers. I love his up air and down smash combos. He is one of the few characters I would say could actually land legitimate combos in vanilla brawl. I never got the hang of fludd though, so you're not alone there. I ignored it for the most part, but it was nice to use for edge guards at times.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I must also admit that I absolutely loathe Peach's near-nonexistent 2nd jump.
Actually her second jump is somewhat considered better than her previous one in Melee to some Peach mains. It's a great spacing tool and is basically an extention of her float. It helps you position yourself better when executing an attack, and not to mention it's considerably faster than her Melee's counterpart and highly less gimpable. In addition, the Parasol covers the height of her old second jump in Melee and perhaps even more.

Anyways, for worst I dont really know, I'd probably say Jigglypuff. Yes there are some good strengths about her but I think her weaknesses outprioritize them (weight, KO ability, etc) imo.

Osi

Smash Ace
Actually her second jump is somewhat considered better than her previous one in Melee to some Peach mains. It's a great spacing tool and is basically an extention of her float. It helps you position yourself better when executing an attack, and not to mention it's considerably faster than her Melee's counterpart and highly less gimpable. In addition, the Parasol covers the height of her old second jump in Melee and perhaps even more.

Anyways, for worst I dont really know, I'd probably say Jigglypuff. Yes there are some good strengths about her but I think her weaknesses outprioritize them (weight, KO ability, etc) imo.
I agree on jiggly. Low hitstun with a higher % needed for sleep is just a setting for lower tier. Jiggly just isn't the same on brawl. Even the wall of pain is not as scary with the insane recovery most characters have and low hitstun.

I was less concerned with peach's low second jump, and more concerned with parasol landing lag.

://iStar

Smash Rookie
MG&W ._.
He's soo unpredictable that I dont know what Im doing when I attack, when he dodges i think hes attacking, it feels like everytime I use a move I think its a new move ._.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Meta Knight, why? Because everyone I play, play's the same when they pick him, it's easy for me to kill. Or maybe it's because they don't play him right, but he play's the same in tourney's to me. It's too confusing. O_o

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Zero Suit Samus

I get distracted by her boobs-AKA every move that I normally would consider useful for most characters (Like Fsmash and Dair) is completely unusable. Also, her short hop is way too high. D:

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT TRUTHFULLY THEY ARE ALL EUALLY CRAPPY OR GOOD IF YOU SUPPOSE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE MADE TO BE ABLE TO BEAT ONE ANOTHER.......THE GAME IS MADE SO THAT ANY CHARACTER CAN DEFEAT THE NEXT GUY. IT USUALLY DOESNT HAPPEN BUT IF YOU GOT USED TO SNAKES PROJECTILES THEIR FLIGHT PATTERNS AND WHATNOT SNAKE COULD BE A GREAT CONTENDER................i SOULY BELEIVE THOUGH THAT SO MANY PROJECTILES ON ONE CHARACTER CAN BE KIND OF "CHEAP" BUT ITS IN THE GAME AND THEY CANT CHANGE IT NOW.......
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

No but really.
I don't like the tier list (the SBR is obviously not considering manliness as a factor), but some character are inherently better than others. That's not to say that you have no shot against them, but you just start out more 40-60 than 50-50.
Having said that, I notice more of a power difference between Mario and Luigi than Captian Falcon and Meta Knight.

Sonic
why? Because everytime i run. I end up off the stage.
;)
^(-_-)
Internet high five.

Ganondorf...To slow, bad recovery.
Ganondorf fits my playstyle.
Which is generally beat the **** out of the enemy. Gerudo Dragon ftw.
But I disgress...

My worst characters are...Diddy Kong (I hate him...so much...), Peach (she just doesn't feel right), and King Dedede (his moves are so slow...I can't play as a character with ridiculously slow moves!).

Nicole

Smash Champion
Strangely I am pretty horrible with alot of high-ish tier characters: DDD, Wario, and Fox come to mind. Though I'm pretty gawdawful with Ganondorf and Bowser too - big, slow guys are no good for me, and I'm not too good at playing super defensive.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Zero Suit Samus

I get distracted by her boobs-AKA every move that I normally would consider useful for most characters (Like Fsmash and Dair) is completely unusable. Also, her short hop is way too high. D:
Word.
I always F-smash after a laser or dsmash and i feel like an idiot for doing it.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
ive used every character but imo the worst 3 (i know u said 1 but ya know) are ike, olimar, and wario

i just cant work with their playstyle ikes too slow olimar feels weird and wario is just ugh not for me at all

Top Bottom