• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Best Jokes Thread

Yokai

Smash Ace
Basically, post the best jokes you have.

Disclaimer: Racism, Sexism, Any other ism (such as jism) in this thread is not to be taken seriously and is intended only for hilarity.Protip: generalisations are funny. In keeping that in mind,

Whats the difference between my mum and a park bench?

Park bench can support a family.

"Dracula walks into a bar, he wanders up to the bar tender, Bill, and askes in his romanian accent 'May I please have a mug of boiling water?'. Bill respondes with a simple 'sure thing' and walks out the back of the bar to put the kettle on. Midway through pouring the water, Bill starts to wonder why on earth dracula, a vampire, would want to have water? as dracula usually only drinks blood.

Bill returns to dracula and says 'whats with the boiling water today?', dracula smiles at this, and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a long string, and then a tampon. The tampon had been used and was still covered in blood. Dracula turns to bill and says 'Im making tea'.

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
A bird walks into a shop. The bird says "Do you have any fruit?". The shopkeeper says no. The bird walks out, and comes back in. The bird says "Do you have any fruit?". The shopkeeper says no. The bird walks out, and comes back in. The bird says "Do you have any fruit?". The shopkeeper says "If you ask me that one more time, I'm going to nail you to the wall!"

The bird walks out, and comes back in. The bird says "Do you have any nails?". The shopkeeper says no. The bird walks out, and comes back in. The bird says "Do you have any fruit?"

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
firstly ew.

secondly
what does a golf ball and a car have in common?
tiger woods can drive both 400 feet.

thirdly
why was rove live was cancelled?
cause making this joke was better than it.

so many lame jokes -,- so little time and effort needed

Melancholy

Smash Ace
A bear walks into a bar and says "I'll have a beer and

a packet of peanuts."

And the bartender says, "Why the big pause?"

Muzga

Smash Ace
why do moon rocks taste better then earth rocks?
Because theyre meatyor

What did one pedophile say to another pedophile while they were at the beach?
Youre in my son

What's a prisoners favourite punctuation mark?
a full stop because it marks the end of his sentence.

Alzi

Smash Master
Four gay guys walk into a pub. And there is only one stool so they flip it over and sit on it.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
why did the monkey fall out of the tree

IT WAS DEAD

why did the second monkey fall out of the tree

IT WAS STAPLED TO THE FIRST ONE

why did the third monkey fall out of the tree

PEER PRESSURE

tedeth

Smash Master
If I may take a bit of stupidity from my good friend Luke:

What do you call it when you run into "The Wave cafe"?

Wave Dashing.

Ha ha ha.

Hoo hoo hoo.

Fu fu fu fu.

Ugh...

MTGod

Smash Champion
because he was a loaf of bread.
That reminds me: what are Helga's favourite shoes??? Loafers...

What would a squirrel collect if he had a yeast infection??? Doughnuts :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
If I may take a bit of stupidity from my good friend Luke:

What do you call it when you run into "The Wave cafe"?

Wave Dashing.

Ha ha ha.

Hoo hoo hoo.

Fu fu fu fu.

Ugh...
we were at san diego and saw a place called the wave cafe, so I said, hey guys if we DASH in there, would that be considered wave dashing. epic.

why did the monkey fall out of the tree

IT WAS DEAD

why did the second monkey fall out of the tree

IT WAS STAPLED TO THE FIRST ONE

why did the third monkey fall out of the tree

PEER PRESSURE
lol I laughed, good old redact

Three guys walk into a bar. It hurt.
I think you're mixing up these 2 jokes

a man walked into a bar, ouch!

3 men walked into a bar, you think one of them would have ducked.

Yeah most of Luke's jokes should be quoted in here. :lick:
you love it, I was born for this thread

anyways you guys are all posting lame jokes, not worst jokes, its gotta be something REALLY REALLY bad, like this one for example

there was a guy called phil, and he was a champion long distance swimmer, he used to practice all the time and got really good at going long distances.

one day he was thinking what to do with his life, he wanted something exciting, some big achievment, so he though 'what can I do that no one else has done before, what am I good at?' he pondered on it for a while and decided he wanted to swim further than anyone had ever swam before, he told his family about it and they suggested he try swimming from one country to another. he thought and this and decided to do one better, he wanted to swim around the whole world. so he trained and trained and built up some hype, got the media involved and all that.

So it came to the day when he left on his journey around the world, friends family and various onlookers saw him off from the port and off he went. he swam for days and days, through hot water, cold water, various aquatic life, he had alot of time to think about many of lifes deep mysterys and wonders, he saw many amazing things on his journeys, some times he felt confident, other times he wasnt sure if he could make it or not, but still he pressed on and on often encouraged by passers by on boats who had heard of his feat.

He gathered attention the world over, people tracked him by sattelite, news helicopters got footage of him, all sorts of people tried to cash in on his publicity and claimed he was swimming for various reasons, but phil didnt care about any of that, he just wanted to swim and prove to himself what he was capable of, so on he went, on and on through tropical regions and cold regions.

finally after many months his journey was reaching its end, he thought of all the people he missed and how much they'd be proud of him, he thought of what he'd do after he'd finished his around the world swim, he was very tired but he'd toughened up and carryed on right to the end.

as he swam back into the port he saw an amazing crowd waiting for him on his return, friends, family, distant relatives, all sorts of people were there, and as he sawm back into the port a ship started coming in, he didnt see it at first and people began to get a bit nervous.
He swam all the way back upto the dock he set off from, but the ship came into the same dock and it started crushing him against the dock wall, people panicked but he just calmy told them all "its allright, I've endured many hardships"

and that my friends, is how you tell a horrible joke ;)

Sieg

Smash Champion
That was pretty bad. Like, I didn't even laugh. I actually felt quite sorry for him.

What a brave man. Manly tears were SHED!

Splice

Smash Hero
I have hax drawing skills. Be amazed by my HILARIOUS Brawl Sitcom starring GaW. My terrible joke owns yours luke, yours is long and drawn out but mine wastes lots of effort that could have been used on something real good, making it terribad joke.

The reason Awesome Face GaW doesnt have proper eyes is because it made him look like an old man when i did some practice drawings.

e-Cookie if you can realise what brawl stage its set on.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, the whole point of mine is that its long and drawn out and wastes your time just for this ****ty terrabad punchline that isnt even funny.

also is that on delphino?

Splice

Smash Hero
Yes, Luke it is Delfino. Man out of all people, it had to be you who got the e-Cookie. You've already won several internets imo.

lol sieg i cant draw in proportion, thus why i really shouldnt draw comics of all things.

But it's still good RIGHT GUYS?

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
How do you stop a ****** from drowning?
Take your foot off the back of its head!

What do you call 50,000 dead ******s at the bottom of the ocean?
A good start!

How do you get a ****** out of a tree?
Cut the rope!

What do you call a ****** on top of a church?
Holly ****!

What do ****** kids get for Christmas?
Your bike!

Whats the difference between a dead dog in the middle of the road and a dead ******?
The dog has skid marks infront of it!

What do you call a ****** in a tree?
An avocado!

What did the Alabama serif say when he found a dead ****** with 15 bullet holes in him?
Worst case of suicide he has ever seen!

What do you call a ****** in a ferrari?
Jaffa!

Why do ******s stink?
So blind people can hate them too!

erm.... not to be taken serious right?

Top Bottom