• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Carter. Carter 2. That's the only Lil Wayne that I like.

Oh, and his joint I'm Me, that shoulda been on Carter 3 even though it leaked. That first verse has to be his greatest verse EVER.

Jane

Smash Hero
Haha ****, the thread blew up xD

Ill reply to some specific things when im not on my phone

And thanks boofy, i love my avatar also it ****ing blew my mind when i first saw it xD

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Carter 3 was dope. Seriously, let the beat build, Mr. Carter, Dr. Carter, etc etc

All I gotta say about Jay is: "Kingdom Come." The homie is good but I'm always like eh nowadays.

And there's no way Drake and Wayne will be forgettable in the long run. Folks got staying power and the work ethic to stay up. Lloyd Banks is trash and he was never on any tier lol. I look at the top mainstream rappers and then at the everyone else and it's littered with people like Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Fat Joe, (Rick Ross cept for his beats mostly), Charles Hamilton (sorry homie), and a bunch of other rappers who made *kind of* a name for themselves but not enough to separate from the pack.

I'm aiming for Kanye, Jay, Wayne, Lupe, Drake, T.I., B.O.B. is getting there, Kid Cudi, all on top of their game. I'll throw NERD in for good measure even though they're more like a hip hop rock band. Pharrell as a solo artist isn't my bag but he's dope as ****.

Wale and J.Cole are getting lost in the crowd. Seriously, it feels like only hip hop heads know anything about them. Which is good in one sense, in the (Common) Sense, but at the same time it lets me know that there's some serious marketing #fail that's going on with those fellas.

Regarding Young Money: Only Tyga's gonna make it outta that bull**** lol.

edit - And Nas is dope, I never really picked sides but I think Jay does it for me even though his career has been tapering off. Seriously, I listen to Jay Z songs for the OTHER people. Empire was a nice anthemic track though.

be a N*gger was an interesting song. Let's see how the album is.

double edit - Timbaland alleged that the reason Jay took Drake's verse off his song on Blueprint 3 is cause Drake bodied his *** lmao

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
I'm also pretty surprised someone who is a huge Joey fan would also prefer Nas to Jay since they both largely build around their personal raps but I guess that's not the one and only determining factor...
i'm actually a bigger nas fan but the thread usually sticks to talking about underground/lesser known artists so i don't get to talk about him too much. also, i don't have a particular style of rap that i'm drawn to. i just....dig what i dig. and i don't know too many personal tracks from jay.

^Tyga ain't making it outta **** lol. also, B.o.B is trash.....always thought so :)

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
All I gotta say about Jay is: "Kingdom Come."

And there's no way Drake and Wayne will be forgettable in the long run. Folks got staying power and the work ethic to stay up. Lloyd Banks is trash and he was never on any tier lol. I look at the top mainstream rappers and then at the everyone else and it's littered with people like Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Fat Joe, (Rick Ross cept for his beats mostly), Charles Hamilton (sorry homie), and a bunch of other rappers who made *kind of* a name for themselves but not enough to separate from the pack.

I'm aiming for Kanye, Jay, Wayne, Lupe, Drake, T.I., B.O.B. is getting there, Kid Cudi, all on top of their game. I'll throw NERD in for good measure even though they're more like a hip hop rock band. Pharrell as a solo artist isn't my bag but he's dope as ****.

Wale and J.Cole are getting lost in the crowd. Seriously, it feels like only hip hop heads know anything about them. Which is good in one sense, in the (Common) Sense, but at the same time it lets me know that there's some serious marketing #fail that's going on with those fellas.

Regarding Young Money: Only Tyga's gonna make it outta that bull**** lol.

double edit - Timbaland alleged that the reason Jay took Drake's verse off his song on Blueprint 3 is cause Drake bodied his *** lmao
Lol, at the Timbo

Kingdom Come the song was dope. I haven't heard the entire album yet. But, most of Jay's **** I have heard is ****ing awesome.

Wale and J Cole's careers are gonna be hit or miss because of their marketing teams. Attention Deficit had no buildup to it. The video for Chillin came out like 5 months earlier.

I always hear Tyga is the **** and stuff like that. But, I have never really heard Tyga spit save for Bedrock and Roger That. Neither verse impressed me.

And all those people you listed as on top of their game is perfect save for Wayne and Drake. Drake is actually going backwards if you ask me. All City Chess Club is gonna be sick if they ever drop a song.

Oh, and Lloyd Banks is leagues better than those guys you mentioned as trash.

EDIT: B.O.B aint trash.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
J.Cole's debut album is not gong to have ANY guest appearances, save for maybe one track with Hov. i'm even more hyped. tired of piggybacked cd's. All City Chess Club is going to be terrible....they're all great alone. shouldn't try to mash together and make voltron or something.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Wayne is ***, Nicki is *** cheeks literally and the rest of Young Money can gargle on a lion's testicles.

Jay fell the **** off.

and honestly, someone said they didn't feel MM3? HONESTLY?

GTFO

Nas > Jay

J Cole has some horrible lines, he's an average lyricist, but he rhymes about real **** and makes great hooks and music.

Drake is *** cheeks he just makes great music.

I shouldn't be up. I'll be more in depth tomorrow.

One yaself.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I doubt J. Cole is gonna have Hov on it. He said on 106 and Park that he thinks it's special not to have anybody but himself on his debut album and not many people do it.

All City Chess Club

Lupe Fiasco, J. Cole, Wale, B.o.B. that is what I'm hyped about. Diggy, Blu, Charles Hamilton, Cool Kids, Asher Roth has me worried.

I'm thinking this is gonna be Child Rebel Soldier all over again.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
damn. that boy is really stuck on that lol.
I'm thinking this is gonna be Child Rebel Soldier all over again.
of course. they should really stick to solo projects. blu hasn't dropped anything remotely decent since 2008 and failed to capitalize off his appearance on xxl....smh.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Diggy is cool.

And I wish CRS would work out. That one song they had was DOPE.

and lmao @ n9ne. slaughterhouse general lookin boy.

asher roth is like... WHO? though his new single grind is ok, I'm over him. I think we all knew he didn't have staying power.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
staying power? did he even have starting power? he had one song that all the college kids went "ahhhh" over and that wasn't even that good. i think one hit wonder might be an overstatement.

and sometimes, ya gotta be militant about things. props to N9NE hahaha.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
staying power? did he even have starting power? he had one song that all the college kids went "ahhhh" over and that wasn't even that good. i think one hit wonder might be an overstatement..
This. Word for Word. I have literally only heard one of his songs. "Muddy swim trunks" and I was like ok wtf?

S l o X

Smash Champion
Blu has you worried? STOP. QUIT.

I would actually hear a song with just Lupe and Blu though, when Lupe isn't trying to do an entire song filled with mind boggling metaphors and hidden ****.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
I would actually hear a song with just Lupe and Blu though, when Lupe isn't trying to do an entire song filled with mind boggling metaphors and hidden ****.
i second that. i think blu would kill him on a track, though.....AND everybody would understand the verse :)

damm. i wish the thread was this active all the time.

soap

Smash Hero
Drake will end up being absolutely forgettable in the long run. Wayne will end up as an above-average rapper. Lloyd Banks tier (bottom of that tier tho). Tha Carter 2 was really good, and "The Leak" mixtape summer of 07 was very good. Everything else in his career is very forgettable to me. Nicki needs to step up the lyrics but like I pointed out she can flow and having charisma on the track is usually a good thing but she needs to figure out which voices are working and which ones aren't.

As far as Jay vs Nas for me I like Jay because he connects with the listener. His raps are personal and he's the hero in his raps where as Nas's raps are anonymous and often much more vague. Nas is a fantastic machine gun tempo lyricist but he isn't on Jay's level metaphorically or in terms of versatility. Jay can be funny, he can give you chills, he can get you hype, whatever. Jay's flow is so shapeless it just feels like he's talking to you over the beat. Slow flows, quick flows, and rapid flows he has them all over the span of his career. Nas fans are obviously big fans of quick hitting lyrical rhymes at which I would point to Jay-Z on the originators, jigga what jigga who, or Can I Get A.

Jay has adapted over time and managed to stay relevant where as I feel that Nas has stayed much less true to himself in order to stay relevant (Jay makes a good point on Blueprint 2 about Nas's hypocritical messages "is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice?")

Then there's issues like Nas's first half of his career is much better than his second half (the second half resurgence that Jay created for him by beefing with him). Illmatic is obviously a classic, It Was Written has amazing tracks despite it being dominated by mafioso raps which are tolerable because of the rap quality but still unfortunately not a complete knockout album. I am has "Nas is Like" which is worth a whole album all by itself but overall from very early on Nas was becoming boom or bust. Monster track or complete garbage seemed to be what you were getting with his albums. Lets not even talk about Nastradamus.

Stillmatic was good tons of good tracks (a few utter throw-aways tho, lets not let him off the hook), God's Son was ok...Made You Look was killed, Heaven, Book of Rhymes etc, but by Street's Disciple it was getting very thin (however I just want to say I loved the hidden track "Street's Disciple" and no, I'm not talking about "Disciple"). After that with Hip Hop is Dead and so on I found Nas to just be a joke. Clearly at this point incapable of making a quality full length CD, he's taking shots at hip hop and then later getting on some confusing black righteous nonsense which I'm still trying to figure out.

Jay's career is very solid. I love something on every Jay album and he's got 4 or 5 CDs that are pure gold. Not to knock Nas because I love Nas too but he looks limited next to Jay. He's good at the quick flows and heavy lyrics but thats what he's bringing to the table. With Jay, you never know what you're gonna get, and you never know when he's gonna just go off.

Ultimately Nas is a great rapper one of the best ever (personally not totally convinced he's top 5) but I think his career follows the pattern largely of other heavy hitting lyricists (like Rakim) who never had a connecting overall message that would make their music timeless. I do acknowledge that Nas has done some brilliant stuff, great story telling, rapping from the perspective of the gun, Rewind, One Mic. Some really genius stuff but personally I find him much less versatile than Jay and not necessarily anymore skilled in any aspect of rap.
wow, i've never seen a jay fan that backed up his argument with like... real arguments. props

You made me rethink my stance somewhat.

but I still am personally more of a Nas fan. You can say that Nas fell off, but so did Jay imo. And out of their best stuff I like Nas more.

Nas is like...epic. Jay comes off as corny to me alot of the time

I still love them both tho.

Kingdom come wasn't bad. Lost one is the ****

my favorite nas and jay albums are from roughly the same era. Stillmatic and blueprint, then illmatic and reasonable doubt. I love them all to death, but give the edge to Nas.

And I definitely am feeling Distant Relatives over blueprint 3

rhan

Smash Hero
Carter. Carter 2. That's the only Lil Wayne that I like.

Oh, and his joint I'm Me, that shoulda been on Carter 3 even though it leaked. That first verse has to be his greatest verse EVER.
I was thinking the same ****.

Except I fux with Wayne back to 500 degrees.

And I fux with his Drought series.

And like half of Carter 3.

Other than that he's falling off.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Wayne is ***, Nicki is *** cheeks literally and the rest of Young Money can gargle on a lion's testicles.
i have a friend from london that says random shit like this all the time....is it a regional thing? lol.

@soap: nas fell off and picked it back up, tho. his latest releases haven't been as strong as his earlier projects but i think they're all solid, with an exception to nastradamus which sucked donkey nuts. i think nas has been able to stay true to himself simply because his music is obviously not geared towards a main stream crowd....i mean he did an album for africa. who cares about africa? lolol j/p. but seriously, musically, nas is doing what he wants without catering to the masses....which is why i think he's better than jay.

Niko45

Smash Master
and i don't know too many personal tracks from jay.
Well, how much of Jay's catalogue do you know? If you don't know the whole thing then stop what ur doing right now. I'll try to find you some of the tracks I have in mind at some point.

Jay fell the **** off.

GTFO

Nas > Jay
That's really funny. Jay fell off? Jay fell off in like 2005, about 7 years after THE FIRST TIME Nas fell off. And when Jay fell off, he didn't fall nearly as hard as Nas or Eminem did. "Brooklyn We Go Hard" bangs harder than anything Nas has done since god knows when. Your argument is seriously that Jay fell off? You might as well just admit now that ur a Jay hater and/or that ur not up on Jay's career like that cause that's some scrub ****.

Anyways, I'll give MM3 another try I know I just couldn't deal with Budden anymore at the time...

and sometimes, ya gotta be militant about things. props to N9NE hahaha.
Nah, you shouldn't be. Cause if I wanted to be militant I'd say things like Jay over Nas is Hip Hop 101, and only scrubs and Nas diehards think otherwise (cause it's true). You probably don't like reading that very much, and found my more thought out post at least somewhat interesting. I also might say something like Nas vs Jay is not close at all and that its really not even up for discussion but I'll humor you.

See that would be wack. Instead I tried to keep it productive towards discussion. :laugh:

Edit: Lloyd Banks would chew anybody from YM. I'm actually loling at the thought of Drake trying to battle Banks.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
The old school Lil Wayne went hard.

The funny thing is you say these are the songs that made you love Lil Wayne. I don't know if you noticed but Wayne doesn't make these songs anymore. What keeps you attracted to him still? Nostalgia?

And, I have respect for Drake so yea, I'll give you that. But, there ain't no way in hell I'll ever think of Nicki as a rapper until the day she releases some tough ****.
I've listened to probably every Lil Wayne Song he has made (or atleast the ones I could find)
All of his Sqad up Mixtapes....The Drought, The Prefix, Etc...building up to 500 Degrees and finally The Carter 1.

His flow elevated and evolved. I grew with him. His Flow has changed. I wouldn't say he doesn't rap about that kind of stuff anymore. He's much more richer now. His state of mind wouldn't be about him struggling as a father, or having a Kid at young age, or losing his pops. He has a different life style, which will change the things you speak about.

He created a flow that a lot of people like. He's very witty and clever with the way he approaches songs. I can honestly say there isn't a Mixtape of Waynes that I don't listen to. Every song isn't good, every song doesn't have a meaningful story to it but, his flow is absolutely insane and makes you think, "How in the world does he think of this stuff"

This Song for instance gives me goose bumps... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1S7jPBsaQM

He literally murdered that track. I respect him as a Rapper/Artist. He is very creative. And will always be my favorite rapper.

There are more Lyrical/Spiritual type Rappers Like Lupe, Common, Nas Etc. They are very good rappers that I listen to. But IMO it's boring listening to that Vibe of music. Not the artist!!! But just the kinda music that's presented. I guess that's why most "real rappers" get over looked.

I think a lot of people over Look Q Tip, when he is a monster. I stay bumping that "The Renaissance" on my Ipod.

J Cole won't do that well. He is a good artist but I get a feeling that he will only go so far and then become another Kid Cudi. Unless he makes a "Hit Single" that gets everyone attention first.

I never could listen to Asher Roth. I feel Charles Hamilton is a good freestyle artist but he lacks substance as a musician. Plus, he got stole on by his girlfriend..haha

Drake is a good Artist. His voice is kinda of annoying. I feel like he needs to drink water all the time. He has a good studio voice for singing. His Songs are right though. I can feel his lyrics and understand the layout of majority of the songs he makes. I feel like he will be in the game for a while. But he needs to respect his fans more of he's going to lose a lot of them. But I mess with him regardless.

soap

Smash Hero
.i mean he did an album for africa. who cares about africa? lolol j/p. but seriously, musically, nas is doing what he wants without catering to the masses....which is why i think he's better than jay.
nas has been talking about africa forever lol. "i'd open every cell in attica send em all to africa".

I remember thinking what a terrrible idea nas.

but I loved distant relatives. Hearing k'naan on there was an added bonus.

anyone else bump k'naan?

Niko45

Smash Master
I also forgot to mention in my post about Jay that Jay really developed punchline rap (he got it from Big Daddy Kane) and made it amazing and popular, to the point where new guys like Fab and Wayne are SOLELY punchline artists. Jay was never ever a pure punchline artist, but his punchlines were clever, subtle, and he threw them in at random just to further paint the picture or go for a laugh.

Jay is extremely popular (for a reason) and has had a huge impact on the the development of hip hop for future generations. Nas is legitimately the last of a dying breed (Unless you count Eminem, though he's more of a hybrid between Jay and Nas).

Edit: I see IamBlu3 you said that you like Nas cause you don't feel he's catering to anybody and he's making the music he wants to make. This is exactly where I disagree. This is a pretty standard anti-mainstream argument but it doesn't really look at the details. Like I said, Nas has flip flopped from being the kid from the PJs, to sophisticated mafia man, to jesus on the cross, to player, to the anti-jayz, OG rapper, politician, it goes on and on. He's still searching for his image after nearly 20 years in the game. Jay has never waivered on who he is or what he stands for. The irony of that particular argument about Nas "making the music he wants" is that if you look at their entire catalogues, Nas's music is FAR more shallow than Jay-z's. I'm talking WAY more shallow. Lots of gun play rhymes and gangster ****. Jay has plenty of this and that, but he also has his "real talk" tracks, and lots of them. I'll make a post with a bunch of them like I said I would earlier.

soap

Smash Hero
"got this locked since 91, I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced"

It's a little nonsensical to insinuate that nas hasn't affected today's rappers or hip hop for generations to come.

that jay z is the sole provider for future hip hop just cuz he drops albums called the blueprint and allows new school rappers to sing choruses on them.

I am not a Nas die hard by any means, but to say that he hasn't influenced hip hop.

in terms of their "entire catalogoues" you are talking about jay like he is jesus. They have both been on that gangster tip. Nas may be switching viewpoints, but i never felt like he was this lost little boy looking for himself. he always seems in control of what hes saying at the time.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
That's really funny. Jay fell off? Jay fell off in like 2005, about 7 years after THE FIRST TIME Nas fell off. And when Jay fell off, he didn't fall nearly as hard as Nas or Eminem did. "Brooklyn We Go Hard" bangs harder than anything Nas has done since god knows when. Your argument is seriously that Jay fell off? You might as well just admit now that ur a Jay hater and/or that ur not up on Jay's career like that cause that's some scrub ****.

Nah, you shouldn't be. Cause if I wanted to be militant I'd say things like Jay over Nas is Hip Hop 101, and only scrubs and Nas diehards think otherwise (cause it's true). You probably don't like reading that very much, and found my more thought out post at least somewhat interesting. I also might say something like Nas vs Jay is not close at all and that its really not even up for discussion but I'll humor you.
i don't think you have to listen to a person's entire discrography in order to make an unbiased judgment of their music.

and i said militant...not dikhead. there's a difference between being straightforward and being an asshole :)

Niko45

Smash Master
"got this locked since 91, I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced"

It's a little nonsensical to insinuate that nas hasn't affected today's rappers or hip hop for generations to come.

that jay z is the sole provider for future hip hop just cuz he drops albums called the blueprint and allows new school rappers to sing choruses on them.

I am not a Nas die hard by any means, but to say that he hasn't influenced hip hop.

in terms of their "entire catalogoues" you are talking about jay like he is jesus. They have both been on that gangster tip. Nas may be switching viewpoints, but i never felt like he was this lost little boy looking for himself. he always seems in control of what hes saying at the time.
Maybe it's just me, but it's so crystal clear to me that Jay is talking about himself in his rhymes. It's also crystal clear that Nas is talking about....someone else. Pardon me getting a little riled up. I didn't make that whole post before just so somebody could say **** OUTTA HERE.

Edit: I'll just touch on one more thing - the idea that Jay has been on that gangster tip and screwed around with his image a lot, etc. The truth is he really hasn't that much. There is a major difference as well, because Jay-z is not a gangster poser, Jay-z spawned gangster posers for being such a successful actual gangster turned rapper. Nas was very influential earlier on, like throughout the 90s, but Jay is the dominant model for successful rapper in the 2000s and beyond. He's like OnStar for these newborn stars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mnyBp4FzzI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ifsQOFiPw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIq84HQ37Dc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecMPcP4s0-I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMIGEn_hcD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO8hRioOmZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h0dHS6GP-A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg8hgYHQov0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDOH_hwNUPQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uvkco6eumo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L92dYzBGBHk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L92dYzBGBHk

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Edit: I see IamBlu3 you said that you like Nas cause you don't feel he's catering to anybody and he's making the music he wants to make. This is exactly where I disagree. This is a pretty standard anti-mainstream argument but it doesn't really look at the details. Like I said, Nas has flip flopped from being the kid from the PJs, to sophisticated mafia man, to jesus on the cross, to player, to the anti-jayz, OG rapper, politician, it goes on and on. He's still searching for his image after nearly 20 years in the game. Jay has never waivered on who he is or what he stands for. The irony of that particular argument about Nas "making the music he wants" is that if you look at their entire catalogues, Nas's music is FAR more shallow than Jay-z's. I'm talking WAY more shallow. Lots of gun play rhymes and gangster ****. Jay has plenty of this and that, but he also has his "real talk" tracks, and lots of them. I'll make a post with a bunch of them like I said I would earlier.
the phuck? i'm not making an anti-mainstream argument. i'm saying it's very easy to tell when artists are in it to pander to large audiences is all. Nas isn't really running the same race as Jay-Z. he's more in it for the music than anything else.

how up to date are you on Nas' discorgraphy? you make it sound like the man has never made a personal track in his career. we can go back and forth with personal tracks :)

Niko45

Smash Master
can you name a rapper nas didn't influence?

edit: a GOOD rapper :)
HOw about any pure punchline artist? Fab, Red Cafe, Drake, Wayne?

Forgot one of my all-time favorites - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5y6TeUrr9Q

Everyone sleeps on these 2 MONSTROUS Jay verses cause Eminem killed it so badly.

Also, does anybody have a download link for MM3? Datpiff is ****in up...

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
who the hell is red cafe?

anyway, drake already said nas and andre 3000 influenced him the most when making his album.

fab was quoted as saying - "Nas, Nas, like Nas is so ill," Fab told interviewer Karen Civil. "I think this younger generation of hip-hop really don't know, like, I got a dude who rolls with me, he's like 21, 22, he don't know any of the ill Nas, he don't know Illmatic, you just don't know that Nas that I grew up with. I wish Nas would just let these young boys know he's that dude." may not be the most exact phrasing but i'm willing to think he's influence by nas.

wayne said in an interview about how it was an honor to be on a track with Nas....and that his Carter 3 album cover was influenced by classic kid covers..like illmatic and ready to die.

Niko45

Smash Master
The Black Album is better than RD imo...idk actually...its so close...hard to bet against Dead Presidents...its very close tho

I'm not really worried about what rappers said in their interviews. If Fab was influenced by Nas I sure don't hear it in his rhymes. The most recent rapper I can think of that sounds like he has a heavy Nas influence to me is 50 Cent. It's fine, I'm sure they have both had a ton of influence on everyone. Eminem has also alluded to heavy Nas influence in the past.

If I'm coming clean on how up on Nas and Jay I am I know Jay's entire catalogue and off-album work (as far as I know) but I only know Nas's stuff up to HH is Dead. You should post some of the newer Nas tracks (I gave up after HH is Dead) because if there's anything worthwhile I'm definitely down.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
That's tough as well.

Black Album has better beats and songs most people would know.

Reasonable Doubt has the wordplay and lyrically is much better IMO.

Top Bottom