• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The remix is so ****ing bad, it's ridiculous. But the sexiness of Nicki and her luscious plastic *** is sooooooo worth watching.

:phone:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I never listen to Sha Stimuli, i've only heard his song "move back" ft freeway and young chris. Can anyone recommend some of his good songs, otherwise he's gonna be another irrelevant rapper to me.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, Alby... I'm working on a new project and I want you to feature on one of the songs. I don't have the concept or the beat yet. Just throwing the thought on the table though. You down pimp...?

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I was listening over some old Kid cudi songs and Therapy caught my attention. I think the song has a deep meaning to it. Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOHZZi-1fyo&feature=related
That's the Alchemist's song.. not Kudi's o.o Downloaded it anyway lmao.

Soooo how's Her Favorite Colo(u)r by Blu if anyone heard it?

He said he's hoping to drop Memiors with Exile some time by the end of this year.

rhan

Smash Hero
That.
Wasn't.
Bieber.
/denial.

I'm in shock. WTF mayne. Next thing you know.. 50 Cent gonna make a PSA stating he's the first homosexual rapper. @_@

soap

Smash Hero
they remastered HerFavouriteColour, and with the sound quality listenable it's actually a really dope album

I wish they would do the same thing for GodleebarnesLP. Some nice tracks on there.

My lil sister posted that bieber track this morning lol. I was like... that's prolly the luda ghost verse from the BET cypher.. Either way it was some kiddy ****.

soap

Smash Hero
it's funny when you posted that, I thought you were referring to Phonte's album and the concept of ambition..

I didn't even know Wale's album title name or that he dropped.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Can anyone find any new songs of Tech n9ne new mixtape cause some of his songs on there is hella dope?

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Wasn't freestyled, was definitely written.. by him? Definitely not though.

And that video with Nicki... did she say she was looking for the best *** eaters? And make reference to her anus? ***** is nasty but I'd still pin her against the wall and **** her.

Not surprised about Ambition being boring neither, not even gonna check it out most likely. lol

Jane

Smash Hero
lmao, its really not that bad, granted the girl has good hygene. poop comes out of there but... piss and blood and babies and other nasty **** come out of vaginas dont they?

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah, i guess. but my point is that both holes have nasty **** coming out of them regularly haha. but like, if youre eating a girl out while shes on all fours... how could you ignore the ***? lol

anyways, to not completely derail, heres my favorite t-pain song. its awesome until wayne comes in and ruins everything.

t-pain & lil wayne - can't believe it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3SsCmiK0g

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
That's not blood that comes outta there.. the girl who thought it was okay to explain to me what really comes out scarred me for life.

I've never eattin a girl out either. They get mad. :troll:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I eat the box but....*** is a different story <__<

Y.B.M you know I'm deff down for a track fam, just send me a joint and we'll make some magic.

Also- I plan on purchasing "Take Care" :]

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I actually don't like either cunnilingus or analingus very much at all. I'll do cunnilingus on the regular just out of respect, but you have to really be insistent and beautiful if I'm gonna eat a bootie out

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I love eating out snatch. She needs to shave, shower, and maintain good hygiene though.

That backdoor chute? Go find someone else.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I actually don't like either cunnilingus or analingus very much at all. I'll do cunnilingus on the regular just out of respect, but you have to really be insistent and beautiful if I'm gonna eat a bootie out
I don't care about beauty, **** is ****, *** is ***, my tongue ain't going in there. D; Vag is bad enough as it is at times.

And I'm not purchasing Take Care :D

I put my money towards stuff like Seciton.80, Charity Starts at Home and The Wonder Years. Artists that can certainly use the money more than Drake. If the album is really really good then I'll buy.

rhan

Smash Hero
**** a rim job and anal. NOTHING is suppose to be in that general area.
I love eatting it though. Freak wit it.

When I say it. I mean the vag.
***** muncher all day.

Top Bottom