• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha how, old are you guys to know about that Chomp chomp...

I thought that was grown up talk...

Now I wish there was a thread full of girls talking about oral... that would be a fantasy...haha

Linguini

Smash Master
meh...i'll only go down on a girl if i know her well and has excellent hygiene/shaves her ****

hair is nasty as fuuuuuuu

edit: LOL @ this discussion

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Yelawolf – Hard White (rmx) f. T.I. & Slaughterhouse [NoTags]

Crooked! Beast!

meh...i'll only go down on a girl if i know her well and has excellent hygiene/shaves her ****

hair is nasty as fuuuuuuu

edit: LOL @ this discussion
I don't care about a little hair *shrug*

All this talk about eating *** and all that has me super curious, people describing it as magical and ****.

My dude said "no anything" lmao.

"Nothing" would NOT suffice.
lol

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Even if girlie has the best hygene in the world...nah son.

Unless she does that enema **** regularly...or she got a bidet or somethin, lmao.

Edit: LOVING hiphop right now...Crook ripped that **** to shreeeeeeds. Joe getting ahold of that new flow of his, Joell putting those weak verses to sleep and bringing heat, Royce trying again (somewhat) lol.

Starting today off riiiiiight....

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You ain't eating it right if the bottom of yo chin don't smell like ***. Like. The bottom of your beard should smell like *** when you eating it right. But yo, if you going down, that's ****'s gotta be freshly shaved.

ALWAYS.

As to *****s eating ***, I don't know how people could possibly do that. If I were to EVER... EVAHHH... do that ****, she better be fresh coming out the shower with the soap that I give her.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
T.I. went in something serious!!! I feel slaughterhouse kill everything they on, I think I'm bout to messing with them heavy.

Yo, I can't eat no ***! I'm usually down for anything with women. I have an *** so I refuse to lick/taste something that I have. I don't have a vagina so I'm cool. I salute you *** eaters though. More power to you.

Download my mixtape http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQLZ3GX7 no *** eating on there but hey there is p*ssy talk!!!

soap

Smash Hero
Hell id even drink her bathwater

:phone:
This is getting weird

and y'all are making this thread worthy of that 'explicit' title

***? I'm reluctant to put my **** in there, forget my mouth. The idea of possible poop on my **** is just a major turnoff.

I got period blood on me one time, **** was the nastiest. Like, how you gonna give me the green light when you know you're bleeding?

Jane

Smash Hero
I don't care about a little hair *shrug*

All this talk about eating *** and all that has me super curious, people describing it as magical and ****.
aww man, finally! i thought i was gonna be all alone on that too.

dont get me wrong, hair on the actual vagina is nasty. but i love a good bush. :yeahboi:

and hahah, its not magical per se. and its not like when eating *** you ONLY eat the ***. you eat both, its like a combo platter.

edit- just wanna say this little discussion is amazing. i've lold so many times. this is why i love this thread.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
aww man, finally! i thought i was gonna be all alone on that too.

dont get me wrong, hair on the actual vagina is nasty. but i love a good bush. :yeahboi:

and hahah, its not magical per se. and its not like when eating *** you ONLY eat the ***. you eat both, its like a combo platter.

edit- just wanna say this little discussion is amazing. i've lold so many times. this is why i love this thread.
You need some hair in that area man, it looks natural. Baldness frightens me lol.

Straight up, people on JBTV calling it magical lol. I talk to it about my girl but the references to what comes out there deads that talk instantly lol.

Yo, I can't eat no ***! I'm usually down for anything with women. I have an *** so I refuse to lick/taste something that I have.
Lol. This logic >>>

YBM won't even kiss his wife of 50 years on her neck lol.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
wtf is going on in here LOL

I hate eatin that ****, I used to love doing it and did all the time whether they asked or not.. now i'm just at that stage where it's a chore, everytime I do tho girls just be like "omgomgomgomg you're soo gooooddd"

meanwhile I have no idea what the **** i'm doing =D

rhan

Smash Hero
It's amazing when you're doing it. And she squirts all in your face.

Awwwwwwww yayuuuuhzzzzzzz
Freak wit it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
wtf is going on in here LOL

I hate eatin that ****, I used to love doing it and did all the time whether they asked or not.. now i'm just at that stage where it's a chore, everytime I do tho girls just be like "omgomgomgomg you're soo gooooddd"

meanwhile I have no idea what the **** i'm doing =D
Damn, I died.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Post a song then continue.

Gotcha.

Btw that hard white remix is dope as ****. I like Budden's verse best.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

MBlaze

Smash Champion
T.I. went in something serious!!! I feel slaughterhouse kill everything they on, I think I'm bout to messing with them heavy.

Yo, I can't eat no ***! I'm usually down for anything with women. I have an *** so I refuse to lick/taste something that I have. I don't have a vagina so I'm cool. I salute you *** eaters though. More power to you.

Download my mixtape http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQLZ3GX7 no *** eating on there but hey there is p*ssy talk!!!
Weeellll you got lips and she got lips.... :troll:

soap

Smash Hero
Who thinks Hii power Kendrick lamar is the best track of the year?
years not over, and na.

I can't really do a track of the year either. I can rank an album as a solid quality of work, but individual tracks are so mood dependent.

soap

Smash Hero
Was at Best Buy for something, picked up Cats & Dogs. Was kinda just in the mood for some solid beats and bars. Every track knocks so far.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Goddddd damnnnnn that Hard White Remix is so ****ing nasty ! Jesusssss

Looking like

1. Section 80
2. Charity Starts At Home
3. The Wonder Years
4. Sideline Story / Returnof4eva
5. Take Care (This spot is Drake's, **** you guys)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
WAAARRRR

HUUHHHHHH!!

WHAT IS IT GOOOOOOD FOUUURRRR? 'AABBBBSOLUTELY NOTHING' SAY IT A- that's not the right song.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Goddddd damnnnnn that Hard White Remix is so ****ing nasty ! Jesusssss

Looking like

1. Section 80
2. Charity Starts At Home
3. The Wonder Years
4. Sideline Story / Returnof4eva
5. Take Care (This spot is Drake's, **** you guys)
Lol mad faith in this album... I been waiting for this **** to leak, it's past the 2 week mark and going on 1 week. Should be surfacing soon.

I might have to listen to Afraid of Heights soon, heard 2 songs off of it and they were pure fire.

Edit: Downloading now. lol

Top Bottom