• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I think I may actually write a "Take Care" album review. I liked it THAT much =]

Oh yeah, and I'm standing by this list.
0. I'm Gay
1. Section 80
2. Charity Starts At Home
3. The Wonder Years
4. Take Care
5. Camp/R4

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Bull**** though the way how Heavy D performs on the hip hop awards then dies a month later. I known Heavy D's music after he left hip hop and went to reggae. I'm from Jamaica and trust me I watched all most all of his reggae videos. I was happy that he left hip hop because of the illuminate. Then he comes out of shadows, leave reggae and goes back to hip hop and performs on the hip hop awards. The illuminate saw this as an opportunity. If their is anyone out their that wants to make big money off of music, do it the old fashion way. Don't join the illuminate.

Any ways, Isic Strans-Just Look

http://soundcloud.com/isicstrans/isic-strans-just-look

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
RIP Heavy D.

Not familiar with his music but I know the name deserves respect.

RIP Sinji's credibility.

Take Care is dope. I'll post in detail after it marinates.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Man when Banks be rapping, it feels like he is possessed by a demon sometimes...WHICH I F'N LOVE. Banks is too raw, go listen to his new mixtape Cold Corner 2

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Yeah after listening to Take Care a few times the only tracks I don't like is Take Care.. yeah.. and Practice... like someone else said in here.. has to be one of his worst songs for real lol.

For those who haven't checked out The Ride yet (missing song from the leaked album) it's leaked now and you should check it out. It's a pretty good track and fitting outro to the album.

Yeah just the two above that I mentioned that I really didn't like and We'll be fine sorta sounded like a filler to me.

Savon

Smash Ace
So I have been listening to a lot of ATLiens and Aquemini since I started smoking with my friends and I think they might be some of the best CDs I have had the pleasure of listening to.

I knew a few tracks off of both, but damn I never knew how intense they used to be. My first real CD as a kid was speakerboxxx and I loved it.

My fav tracks are
Return of the G
Synthesizer
Chonkyfire
Wheelz Of Steel
Jazzy Belle

I think I might like Outkast more than Nas now, and those two have been in my personal top for years

:phone:

Top Bottom