• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

rhan

Smash Hero
If you could feel how my face felt, you would know how Mase felt

yo I got jumped for real last night by a bunch of drunk rednecks claiming I was trying to rob their house.. from the middle of the street... took a few shots to the face before I kicked and wriggled my way outta there

I'm so pissed off right now. I'm about to graduate and have job interviews, and I got a chipped tooth and my lips look like ****ing Jay-Z's right now.

the stupid ****s jumped me in front of their house, and I called the cops when I escaped and just pressed charges.

I do not know why I seem to attract the scum of the earth. I'm about to start carrying a knife, I train with them enough. Next person to **** with me is getting their wrists cut.

Happy Halloween *****s
Well at least you got jumped for some reason.
Me and a couple friends got jumped 3 Halloweens ago by some black guys just cuz it was Halloween. :/

This is why I ****ing hate this "holiday" though. All it does it have people act a fool and people get ****e dup for no reason.

Being jumped is a horrible feeling..

Yo at least you get pay back. **** them.
Yeah.
We never found those gy that jumped me. And all the cops said. We'll look for them.

Then left.
There's not much you can do about crime on Halloween. :/

soap

Smash Hero
they didn't really have a reason tho. It was just redneck logic to fight.

It's honestly my fault for letting them rush me like that. I was not prepared at all. This was like a nice *** neighborhood.

I have no idea how they afford that house. It seemed like one of those country families with a lil money but they all live in one house. Kinda like that boondocks episode. I swear man, there was cousins comin out the woodworks.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
**** carrying a knife, better upgrade to a gun.

Unless you are young, but still should never walk around by yourself in an area you dont know. Sucks it happened, if it was me id call the cops then go back there deep. I cant stand letting people get the best of me.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
So they actually knocked you down too? Damn.

It could've been worse, police officers cannot do much about assaults though. Keep your head up, stay strapped.

rhan

Smash Hero
Getting jumped by rednecks is so much better than getting jumped by random black guys.
At least that's a hate crime and they're more likely to be found.

Idk I'm a ****ty mood at the moment. And I hate everything. It's just something about today that puts me in a **** everbody attitude. :/

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Getting jumped period sucks. I know how you feel Soap. Karma will come back to get them. I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but hey Fu(k em all...they couldn't take you man to man...

I know I use to always keep a Sword on me when I walked the streets... It wasn't a long sword but it was illegally long. Also it is legal to carry a knife on you depending on the length of it. I do suggest that. Learn how to use it though. I wouldn't suggest any form of guns unless you really live that life style.

There's a lot of responsibility that comes with holding a gun. Depending on how angry your are you might kill someone. So don't do anything that you know you might regret in the future... Keep a cool head though...and keep that head north...

Boofy!

Smash Champion
wassgood peoples?

thats some wack **** soap, sorry to hear that.. I tried breaking up a fight between 2 of my boys when they were drunk and the dude who was on the bottom gettin his *** kicked paniced (sp? lol) and grabbed my collar and dragged me down, cracked my whole face open to the point where i couldnt see out my right eye for like a week, if you look at some pictures of me i still have a cut thru my right eyebrow (shoutouts to scarface) healed up nicely tho. you'll be straight dude no worries.

i hope everybody else had a decent holiday weekend tho, i got it in lol heres some pics

Negro-ku in the building

soap

Smash Hero
Getting jumped period sucks. I know how you feel Soap. Karma will come back to get them. I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but hey Fu(k em all...they couldn't take you man to man...

I know I use to always keep a Sword on me when I walked the streets... It wasn't a long sword but it was illegally long. Also it is legal to carry a knife on you depending on the length of it. I do suggest that. Learn how to use it though. I wouldn't suggest any form of guns unless you really live that life style.

There's a lot of responsibility that comes with holding a gun. Depending on how angry your are you might kill someone. So don't do anything that you know you might regret in the future... Keep a cool head though...and keep that head north...
You got an old school way about saying things that I really like. And thank you for the words.
Idk I'm a ****ty mood at the moment. And I hate everything. It's just something about today that puts me in a **** everbody attitude. :/
I was legit up half the night pissed off reliving **** in my head, thinking about revenge. Now I'm calming down.

Shouts to Common on the dope video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZkkFYfh8V0

Damn Boof lool nice. I got some of my Allen Iverson pics floatin around out there. I'd still weigh my weekend as overall dope.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I just remembered that quote soap said about pre-emptive running away...ironic...not trying to be funny -_-

That second verse sounds like Lupe wrote it.
:phone:

MBlaze

Smash Champion
my fav track on the album

bury me a g

u liked 9ths or phontes project more?

and some halloween lupe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T-REkh08Pkw
And I think it's about that time of the year, top 5 albums of the year. :o

1. Section.80 - Kendrick Lamar
  2. Charity Starts At Home - Phonte
  3. The Greatest Story Never Told - Saigon
  4. Cole World: The Sideline Story - J. Cole
  5. The Wonder Years - 9th Wonder

*Honorable Mentions: Hell: The Sequel, Gutter Rainbows and Watch the Throne (Not much to really put here that can contend with the top 5 lol)

I say start doing this now so you have a more definitive list by the end of the year and time to review stuff. Also you have time to think about it with the upcoming releases. I don't think that Take Care is gonna make it past any of those though haha.

Let me know if there's anything that released this year that should be up there. :o
Pretty much this lol

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Soap, I really can't imagine you taking **** like that. Sorry bout it happening.

Also, the way you tell stories is hilarious as ****. The story in itself wasn't funny, but the way you described it really made me lol.

But seriously, **** the legal system too. Too much **** gets away without any backlash whatsoever.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Sorry to hear about that, Soap. That kinda **** will never make sense to me...Glad you were able to get outta there and get some kinda justice for it as well. I'm sure you'll have recovered in time for pictures n interviews n ****.

This Emilio Rojas guy is kinda sick

Jane

Smash Hero
wassgood peoples?

thats some wack **** soap, sorry to hear that.. I tried breaking up a fight between 2 of my boys when they were drunk and the dude who was on the bottom gettin his *** kicked paniced (sp? lol) and grabbed my collar and dragged me down, cracked my whole face open to the point where i couldnt see out my right eye for like a week, if you look at some pictures of me i still have a cut thru my right eyebrow (shoutouts to scarface) healed up nicely tho. you'll be straight dude no worries.

i hope everybody else had a decent holiday weekend tho, i got it in lol heres some pics

Negro-ku in the building
the things people do while drunk really disappoints me... mother****ers dont realize how serious alcohol is just because its so "normal". i had a friend jump out of a moving car because he was so stupid drunk... right in front of a cop too. he ended up waking up in the hospital not knowing wtf.

this is why when the federal government says "marijuana is illegal because it is a danger to public health" and **** like that i just have to laugh because of how ridiculous that statement is.

anyways, soap get better, good luck with the lawsuit etc etc. we already discussed this but yeah. haha.

also... i need to go back like a good three pages in this thread and just listen to all the links yall been posting. ive been heavy neglecting almost all links posted for a while haha. :(

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
That Cudi video was cool. At the end it said Shia directed it, +1 for him I guess.

And I can sympathize with halloween crime this year. Didn't get hurt but I had a bunch of **** stolen. Sorry to hear about that, soap

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Label your links people, it just makes me more likely to click them if you label them or say what you like about it. Maybe it's just me but random youtube links just get ignored.

You guys need to see this film, about some Turk fighting some Vikings. Dude makes Rambo look like a *****. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfCQPuwPjM&NR=1

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
LOL, did dude just pick up a 5-year old and axe her?

Cuz I think I just saw a viking axe a 5-year old.

soap

Smash Hero
you know I was just about to post that. While listening to charity, how Phonte reminded me of a southern Black Thought. Just in terms of being a respectable super consistent mc.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
B.I.G. honestly and Kendrick Lamar so far. I don't think I've ever heard a bad one from Talib Kweli neither.

I'd love to put Nas up here but he made Nastradamus... if it wasn't for that album...

soap

Smash Hero
phonte's got alot of humor in his verses tho

you are way over generalizing

nas high as hell on oochie wally, **** is still a classic

Jane

Smash Hero
^i was just listening to that song hahaha...

i feel like big sean and nicki could do a collab where they just make a bunch of sexual *** party tracks and it would come out alright. lol

Top Bottom