• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Luigi, chill.

That comment was purely about the irony of the situation. You're overreacting.

You say it's all about what the audience take from someone's music. I think Lil B's music is horrible. What's wrong with that?

You're saying there's nothing wrong with liking the serious artists like Nas and liking artists like Lil B. But at the same time there is absolutely nothing wrong with only liking one type of artist.

Does that make someone narrow minded? Ignorant? Of course not, it just means they have a particular preference and there's nothing wrong with that. It's not counter productive to the genre as long as that mindset doesn't lead to a notion of elitism or exclusive right to defining what the genre is.

Hip hop has a wide spectrum. You can classify Lil B as hip hop all day long, that's cool. Thing is, that isn't good hip hop to me. And that's all there is to it.

S l o X

Smash Champion
listening to dumbfounded for the first time

me gusta
good ****. real *****s need to get on that dumbfoundead / wax ****.

although sometimes i dislike their songs, i can't wait til dumbfoundead drops his ****. those samples he put up on youtube (1m) are just way too sex.

**** swf i be on turntable.fm to talk about music.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Lol I never understood that. "I'm drunk, so I'ma post on an Internet forum right before I shoot a litre of vomit all over the screen."

Harry Potter was cool and I saw it at midnight like a loser like a boss.

I've lost track of all new music. And oh yeah my brother deleted my entire iTunes library. Awwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Football season needs to start mannn.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
na man it sold out EARLY around here on thursday.. like 4 PM there were wizards and witches lines up everywhere. Just watched it a few hours ago on my computer, gonna go see it in 3d at the cinema tommoro most likely though.
Oh yeah I gotcha. Yeah I got my tickets on Fandago like last week hahaha but yeah there was a huuuuuuuge group of people when I got to the theater. Kinda ridiculous.

Damn my summer project is going through all my music and weeding out the stuff I don't like but this is taking a long *** time haha.

Jane

Smash Hero
Same.

I kinda got content with the stuff I have. Still haven't even heard Goblin, even tho I was sorta hyped for it.

:phone:
don't worry, i haven't either haha. i'm always late to listen to EVERYTHING, just because i never really care enough to listen to **** right when it comes out. lately though i've just been stuck on kendrick lamar, with some dom kennedy and terrace martin on the side. i gotta say i'm kind of fond of just using the first and last name as your rapper alias haha.

terrace martin ft. wiz khalifa - roll up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHf_Qdpm-e8

i actually like wiz's verse on this joint. but i'm willing to bet that terrace "helped" with it.

also dat sax solo at the end.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
You a loser, son. I just finished watching it.
Wife's choice. Speaking of:

Getting caught by your wife's mum when you're with her <<<<

I died. Thank Budden we weren't doing anything serious.

I need a strong drink.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Time stopped. I was straight flabbergasted.

Then she just sat there while on the TV Nicole Kidman and Wolverine made sweet love under the glow of the Australian night skyline.

The most awkward moment in the history of mankind since this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Bc7eRTdWY

Savon

Smash Ace
I have this odd hobby of just writing down punchlines as soon as they come to my mind for when I battle rap my friends or just wanna freestyle. Just curious what you guys thought of some of them.

**** in ya mouth like fried chicken

I have more bars than Angola and Alcatraz

Stick a boxing glove on a fishingpole and hook you with these punchlines

Ya girl likes to play hole in the wall and i aint talkin bout the gameshow

Pump lead in these *****s like mechanical pencils

All I see is lines like Kanye West glasses (This line makes reference to signing contracts)

I got pissed off in class cause I'm a bad tester, so I teabagged my teacher and made her the nutty professor

I boil holy water and bless em with that heat.

You ****ies shock me man, thundercats

I climb in the window and kill ya kids, casey anthony meets peter pan

My flow is strong like a man from the highlands, I go so hard I eat coal and **** diamonds.

They are not impressive, but I am proud of them.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Wife/wifey. You choose. Lol at married at 21 although I know people that have. Don't make sense.

Top Bottom