• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Jane

Smash Hero
.........................that was ****ing beautiful. ahahahaha!

somehow, her having her clean variation made it even more awesome.

soap

Smash Hero
Her amazing whiteness overpowered the video.

Also, this song always makes me laugh so hard. I wanna just play this song before prom as I pull up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3r9PJidHmM
"Whats the issue? would you like a tissue? you're gonna need it for the *** in your nose baby girl cuz you're suckin my ****."

hahahaha

go get your wet wipes, go get your wet wipes... (back on those nursery school rhymes at the end)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I gave F.A.M.E. a listen.

My god, that album is sooooo ****ing bad.

EDIT: After I made it through, I deleted everything and kept Look at Me Now for hype purposes.

Savon

Smash Ace
Wtf at Soulja Boy playing Bishop. That is some bull. Who had such a terrible idea in the first place? This means at some point in time somebody thought "I wanna remake Juice, and SOULJA BOY would be ideal for the role of a character played by Pac"

soap

Smash Hero
I got same video director that shot "Crank That," "Kiss Me Through The Phone," "Turn My Swag On" - soulja

....smh

I remember listening to an interview where soulja boi says he never even really listened to pac... I guess it's never to late to start listening to him, then to rip off his movies for attention.

soulja does not have nearly enough charisma for the role

rhan

Smash Hero
The **** are you guys talking about??

This logic hurts my head..

Also that Pac song Black Mantis posted is soooo legit. I can't believe I haven't heard it before..

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Rhan you never heard Pain? It's from the Above The Rim Soundtrack.

Soundtrack was most famous for Regulate by Warren G and Nate Dogg (still kinda sad he died. He provided some of the best vocals for some of favorite my hip hop songs ever like till I collapse, xxplosive, regulate, ***** please 2, and alot of others I can't think of right now)

:phone:

rhan

Smash Hero
Never seen that movie. I don't watch that many movies either..

***** please II I heard through the Shady LP but all the others don't ring bells.

I'll check them out in the morning.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Why is everyone on Andre 3k's ****? Nobody gives him recognition for ****, yet they wanna talk about how 3k could arguably claim g.o.a.t. position.

:phone:

Top Bottom