• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Wiz is mah *****, but all of the ****riders and his medeocre new music got me a little distant.

But at least Im gettin more *****es cuz im skinny. lololol

soap

Smash Hero
Wiz is mah *****, but all of the ****riders and his medeocre new music got me a little distant.

But at least Im gettin more *****es cuz im skinny. lololol
lol that skinny comment reminds me of this korean rapper Jane showed me lololol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSstsxrZZU

also, the wiz fans I've actually met so far have been mad annoying. I was givin some new smashers on campus a ride to a smashfest a couple months ago and I forgot my ipod. All I had in my car was Carter II and so I was just listening to that. This lil kid I don't know gets in my car, goes "pfff, u still listen to lil wayne? u gotta get some wiz in here..."

I told him he can walk to the smashfest if he wants

rhan

Smash Hero
I'd charge him extra gas money for that comment.. I've never had to slap anyone but I'll slap the **** out of anyone who would say something stupid like that..

soap

Smash Hero
on youtube right now
"Live Now: Kanya West performing at Coachella music festival"

is his name that ****ing hard to spell?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
lol that skinny comment reminds me of this korean rapper Jane showed me lololol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSstsxrZZU
50Yen?

I'd charge him extra gas money for that comment.. I've never had to slap anyone but I'll slap the **** out of anyone who would say something stupid like that..
Meh, I don't like Wayne anymore either but yeah, Carter 2 blows a lot of Wiz's **** out the water clean.
on youtube right now

I didn't even notice that. lol

rhan

Smash Hero
on youtube right now

I had to go look to comfirm it.

And when I did.. I gave a big HA. That's terribleeeeeeee! lmaoooo

Meh, I don't like Wayne anymore either but yeah, Carter 2 blows a lot of Wiz's **** out the water clean.
I'm a Wayne stan.. so I guess it's my duty to like him..

Just out of left field (While on the topic of Wayne). Carter IV is looking promising.

soap

Smash Hero
It's not that Carter II > wiz (which it is). It was more about him insinuating that wiz is the only relevant rapper worth listening to that annoyed me.

Some of these lil kids need to expand their horizons. There is more out there than smoking a bowl and listening to wiz khalifa. (not that I've never done that)

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
One of my friends is a Wiz stan. He draws pics of him and **** for people (they're tight as **** I can't lie), but he's not like most Wiz *****s. He listens to like 5 mixtapes a day. Mainstream or underground he does not give a damn. lol

So at least all of them aren't like that.

soap

Smash Hero
I'm watchin this coachella kanye ****. Kanye is goin hard. He's kind of losing his mind slightly tho lol on some of these songs.

he finished with Hey Mama, his voice sounded really good. Then he started to cry and crack up a lil, but he kept it together. Pretty bomb set overall.

And ironically wiz comes up next on the stream hahaha. But I'm goin to bed now.

rhan

Smash Hero
I just tuned in like a minute ago.. and now Hey Mama is playing.. :c

What a song to go out on..

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I was in jail today for a warrant that I apparently had since '09.. for underage drinking.

I'll be 22 in July =(

was soo booty i'm never doing anything wrong AGAIN LOL, they woke me up at like 1 in my cell like yo gtfo, i was in the grey jumper and errything, couldn't look my mother in the eye when she bailed me out. She wasn't mad or anything cause she knew it was BS for being a dumb old fine but it was still an awful experience. +1 African American statistic =/

anywayyyyss more peoples add me on the book http://www.facebook.com/michael.boofy

they stripped a niqga
:(

Jane

Smash Hero

soap

Smash Hero
as a musician/artist

nothing to do with his album title, that's how I felt before. The album title is actually quite clever.

rhan

Smash Hero
Damn mannnn I was in holding for 4 hours once and that **** made me not want to **** up anymore.. I feel your pain.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
i kinda hope lil b is gay. that would be interesting to see how things play out with how homophobic hip hop is. if he ain't, he sure as hell will open up the floodgates for homo rappers.

soap

Smash Hero
that ****s truth...

this one night dude just started shadowing me for a couple blocks, and I just said **** this and took off sprinting, he chased me for like a block and a half before he realized there was no way he was catching me

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
that ****s truth...

this one night dude just started shadowing me for a couple blocks, and I just said **** this and took off sprinting, he chased me for like a block and a half before he realized there was no way he was catching me
Top 10 funniest things I've ever read on this forum.

Lmao, wise man.

:phone:

Linguini

Smash Master
Wow that sounds legit. VIP RJD2 you're so lucky how'd you manage that?
I've dj'd at the venue where he's playing at a couple times and I know the owner so I get in for free lol

Saw curren$y and krit yesterday and both were pretty dope. Spitta had a short set but trademark and young roddy were there with him so they did a couple nicee posse cuts.

Krit really impressed me though, one of the best performances i've seen by a hip-hop act....he was all over that stage. When R4 theme song came on I lit up my blunt and **** got too hype!

I'll leave you guys with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYkjLUMx19I

rofl

soap

Smash Hero
17th anniversary of illmatic today

coincidentally I picked up a tenth anniversary edition illmatic a few days ago for 5 bucks

Top Bottom