• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

soap

Smash Hero
I heard that a couple days ago. That bass drop and accompanying noises does not agree with my ears.... (navi sample is a nice touch tho)

Still on the fence with dubstep in general. Heard a few cool tracks here and there, but everyone just kinda bandwaggoned and flooded in a ton of generic wack stuff that kinda just put me off.

soap

Smash Hero
I forgot about this stupid holiday...

I almost got in a fight with my ex-girlfriends uncle cuz I was arguing with his wife about the origins of 4/20 and kept clowning her and making her look stupid.

We were both high at the time, and I was like, Oh ****, this *****'s like actually angry right now... I guess I'm ready to throw down..

my girl diffused the situation. Can't remember anything about the actual argument lololol

but talk about akwarddddd...

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I got to go to my friends funeral today...

...ironic since he was a major weedhead.

Dead niigga + weedhead + 4/20 = the most ******** 4/20 ever. And Ima be with all of my friends...

Hope I dont get in trouble lol.

soap

Smash Hero
I got to go to my friends funeral today...

...ironic since he was a major weedhead.

Dead niigga + weedhead + 4/20 = the most ******** 4/20 ever. And Ima be with all of my friends...

Hope I dont get in trouble lol.
haha, I'm sure he would want you to smoke.

but smoking when I'm depressed kinda just amplifies the depression..

You'll be fine if your with close friends tho

rhan

Smash Hero
I got 1 black n mild.. LEGGO! Tomorrow's going to suck when I do PT though.. :laugh:

Also I don't know why but I haaaaatttttteeeeee dub step... And I really love LoZ. But... omg... I didn't like that..

Also that was an epic commercial. lolol

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I like Electronic, House, Dubstep, Trance.. all good to me. admittedly so there is more bad dubstep than good.

heres some good dubstep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RVKLcaIAE8 Rusko- Hold on (on the mellow side, def worth a listen though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcm5p5W7ZNk Bassnectar - Cozza frenzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEbJ4qLiMu0 Flux Pavillion - Gold Dust (dubstep version of the DJ fresh song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsqmgLF_BY Skrillex - Reptile ( this one is soooo hypppeeee!! from the Mortal Kombat 9 trailer.. TOASTY!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwfTHpnGLY Raise your Weapon - Deadmau5 ( so chill and laid back, it's really good but i don't like the drop too much. I really wanna like this one too but the drop sounds wayy to forced.. worth a listen tho)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gb3faOzvBk Nero - Ghosts n Stuff ( the popular deadmau5 song gets dubbbed.. this song is disgustingly good, the violin in the beginning sets up the epic =p )

inb4dupstep=!hiphop

rhan

Smash Hero
Listening 1 by 1. That first one was really good but it didn't sound like the dubstep I've been hearing.

Jane

Smash Hero
happy 420 guys. haha i love that this is probably the only thread to actively and openly engage in weed discussions. hell yeah.

anyways, ross/nicki/wayne last night. it was pretty bananas. OH and also ****ing yelawolf was there but i didnt know and we got there like an hour late... :<

but anyways, we literally got there just in time, when we found our seats, less than 5 minutes pass by and rick ross comes out... i pretty much nutted myself. like, his beats are hype as ****, and me just being such a big fan, it just added so much to my hype... it was awesome. in fact i think i enjoyed ross the most. BAUSSS...!

then after him wayne came out and the building just went bonkers. it was pretty crazy seeing him live just cuz hes such a big icon. reminded me of when i saw jay. but anyhow, he was pretty live and did some dope songs that i love so i was into it. and like he had a drummer, keyboardist, two guitars, and the guitars got some pretty ill solos in. and there was like a bunch of screens that combined to make one big screen, and there was fireworks and fire and dancers and **** haha.

but anyways halfway through his set he leaves and they start playing a clip from gladiator. some dude in a robe comes out and walks to the center of the stage, and then romans revenge starts and nicki rises out of this thing from the floor. haha she was wearing like this crazy *** multicolored outfit *** ****, and a crazy afro-like wig.

oh and let me tell you guys, her ***, is bigger than i imagined. like that **** is somehow bigger irl than in videos or whatever hahaha. like i was at a loss for words at dat booty.

anyways, at one point she gets a chair out and says shes gonna give someone a lap dance, and she brings out ****in STEVE NASH hahaha and gives him a lap dance during one of her songs! (the concert was at the US airways center, where the suns play) needless to say i was maaaad jelly.

a few funny moments were when lil twist from young money comes out with wayne, and he does one of his OWN songs, and the crowd just does not give a **** and the building pretty much dies hahahaha. and the chanell or whatever, also from young money, comes out and does her song, and again the crowd couldnt give less of a ****. also when wayne did two songs from rebirth (prom queen... and i forgot the other one) the crowd was not into it at alll hahaha.

oh and ****ing birdman came out! haha they did money to blow and some other song from like father like son i believe. and for wayne last song he did 6'7', with a DIFFERENT beat... it took so much away from the song... like i was just singing the words but not moving at all cuz they were using some gay *** ****. BUT cory gunz came out and did his part! hahaha you could barely hear him tho cuz since its live and the music and crowd is so loud and his part is so fast you could barely make it out.

and at the VERY end wayne spit some **** i've never heard before acapella, it was pretty nice i must admit.

anyways, overall i was very satisfied. great show. i wanna see ross again.

rhan

Smash Hero
lmaoooo @ Nicki's ***. <3

Twist/Shannel/Lil Chuckie all blow ****. I don't know why Wayne signed them..

Jaaaaaneeee you should have recorded some shyyt on your phone or something! D:

Top Bottom