• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
aye, i got an idea. what are some the things/comments you usually see online that you hate(hip hop related)? i'm pretty sure you get it but i'll post some examples :)

<insert random underground rapper> is better than 90% of rappers right now

"i like this album, therefore it's a classic"

"this guy is top 5 DOA....even though he only has 2 albums"

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
hold up lemme go to a kanye west video and see something funny.

"**** all Haters who say he is a gay fish so all you gayfish haters eat a fishdick and you try rapping after all the **** he has been through so **** off."

now on lil wayne videos.

"dont hate on lil wayne... he just misunderstood"

"the mix of alcohol crack autotune and ritalin on lil´s voice is amazing

"the mix of alcohol crack autotune and ritalin on lil´s voice is amazing"

"wayne is so dope and talented he comes with diff styles and types of music that what makes him so ****ing dope he actually tries his hand at something diff he gives it a chance i thts what i love hes a ****n beast at rock"

now gucci mane

"12 months pregnant and he still doesnt care........"

"COWARD ***** **** you shut the **** up u poor piece of african **** all ur good for is picking ****in cotton and sayin yessamassa so if u would please go tell ur crack head mother and ur... oh never mind u have no daddy to blow a big fat aid infested ****."

^hateful...

"Lmao this is great for a good laugh.."

""I eat the red crayon, cuz the red one taste the best!" "

now jay-z

"UR A ****ING IDIOT

RAP IS ALIVE AND EVERY RAP ARTIST

CAN USE SOMEONE ELSES MUSIC, U ****ING NUMBNUTS I JUST WANT TO SMASH UR FACE IN FOR TALKIN **** ON A LEGEND

U ****ING PRICK"

lolnumbnuts

so yeah

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
"I love eminem. he's so different from every other rapper. all they ever rap about is their jewelry and women. eminem raps about real stuff that people can relate to. he's the greatest ever!"

MBlaze

Smash Champion
"I love eminem. he's so different from every other rapper. all they ever rap about is their jewelry and women. eminem raps about real stuff that people can relate to. he's the greatest ever!"
"Sh*t, half the sh*t I say, I just make it up
To make you mad so kiss my white naked ***
And if it's not a rapper that I make it as
I'ma be a f*ckin rapist in Jason mask"

I feel bad for that *** if he can relate.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Lil' Wayne... God **** it. I really don't like that guy. The epitome of pop-hop as of late.
i agree.

thought of this...

Consider me the entity within the industry without a history
of spittin the epitome, of stupidity -- livin my life
expressin my liberty, it gotta be done properly
My name is in the middle of e-Kweli-ty

-Talib Kweli

Niko45

Smash Master
Yea Wayne is not bad definitely not one of the rappers that immediately come to mind for me as far as being corny or too pop or terrible in general. Fly In is sick. Carter 2 is sick.

I do find lists of bad Lil Wayne lines to be hilarious, though, cause some of them are pretty ****in terrible.

rhan

Smash Hero
All this Wayne hate....

Ya'll believe he's producing crap... yet the dude's still making more money then any of you ever will...

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
tht **** is funny
All this Wayne hate....

Ya'll believe he's producing crap... yet the dude's still making more money then any of you ever will...
....."back the beats it dont reflect how many records get sold, on sex drugs and rock and roll, whether your projects put on hold, in the real world" - Dead Prez

youve said that before. money and all other material things is irrelevent (thats a quote too but i forget what its from. fits nicely right?)

and money is overrated, and success is subjective.

THERE IT IS

rhan

Smash Hero
Ya'll just butt hurt cuz the nigga is stackin more then you is.

Imma keep repeating myself cuz ya know it's true. Hatred's deepest root is jealousy.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight soooo

on Young Money and Tyga

I still ****s with the ACTUAL young money...that being the nigahz that actually rap on tracks

not chuckee not twist...not shanell...even though she could get it...and I don't **** with nicki when she be playing around on tracks...and I don't **** with wayne unless he is rapping

also Tyga...yea if you only listend to coconut juice then he wack...you gotta see his mixtapes
1. The Free Album
2. Outraged and Underaged
3. Fan of a Fan (with chris brown) fan of a fan is actually mad legit

I'm On it. Feat lil wayne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7qGdHr_r0 <---from Fan of a Fan

Suspect

Smash Hero

Imma keep repeating myself cuz ya know it's true. Hatred's deepest root is jealousy.

I could care less about his riches, the ***** sucks at rapping/making music :laugh:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OK BOTH OF YOU STOP

Lil wayne's "skill" is subjective but I will say I do like old wayne when he wasnt playing around on every ****ing track more then new wayne

/arguement..

go watch that **** video and talk about tyga

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
alright, let's get off this lil wayne bull****. not getting anywhere because we're all secretly in love with him, apparently.
All this Wayne hate....

Still making more money then you is. Even with his "bad" music.
Money talks bull**** walks.
and this, kids, is why i don't argue with wayne fans. stans say the darndest things.

Top Bottom