• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
All my want.

I'll make plans . . . somehow. anyone wanna confirm that they are riding through Indy to get to this? I really REALLY want to go.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
If this happens before I have to go back to school I will probably make this my first in person tournament. Looking forward to being here if possible!

Smoom77

Smash Master
Sorta disappointed its Saturday/Sunday instead of Friday/Saturday, but I'll try to make it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Added the FaceBook group to the FB icon on the OP. Please spread this group as well as this thread around to people.

http://www.facebook.com/events/224796257607825/

Please

Sorta disappointed its Saturday/Sunday instead of Friday/Saturday, but I'll try to make it.
I know man but its the way it goes. Work with it.

Xyro, if I can bring Tiffhop to this, does she have to pay a venue fee?
Sadly yes. D&B is very strict about their party rooms.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Personally, I'd take a pool where I actually have chance of winning a match, but yeah, if you're going to do that to Leaf., you should probably let him in free.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll definitely get a plane ticket for this. I'm looking for someone to team with in MT/LT!!

I know Larry is also interested. I'll see about the rest of SoCal, although I know some of them are planning on going to Rain's tournament in Aug.

:phone:

Esca

Smash Champion
Got 1st 2nd and 2nd seed in my pool all 3 HOBOs. Will definately be attending. Also, need mid tier/normal doubles partner.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Oh, wow. This is five days after my birthday. And it's a two-day event opposed to the usual three-day event? Interesting. What would happen if I decide to go? Absolutely nothing spectacular. Or maybe something else stupid will happen to me.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Assuming the tier list is updated before this event, which mid tier list would you use: the current list or new list?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Throw me in Leaf's pool while you're at it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Let's go Trela!

Also who plays a good midtier and is mad good with it? I need a partner
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Team with me Elliot. :wolf:+whoever you decide to use. I think i'd rather go to this then SKTAR. I want to experience a southern tourney that isn't Nc loool. I might've moved to Colorado by this time....So...I guess I'll go to either SKTAR or this depending on if I'm in CO by then or if I'm still in Md.

:018:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Team with me Elliot. :wolf:+whoever you decide to use. I think i'd rather go to this then SKTAR. I want to experience a southern tourney that isn't Nc loool. I might've moved to Colorado by this time....So...I guess I'll go to either SKTAR or this depending on if I'm in CO by then or if I'm still in Md.

:018:
if i go.

ur mine boi

Top Bottom