• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Tesh

Smash Hero
v7 but without gnw

i dont think tx will ever include him in mid tiers

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
gw is not and will never be mid tier, no matter what the trash bbr thinks
My hero! Are we considering :toonlink: mid tier though? He has been high tier for 3 tier lists straight...

Edit: nevermind, version 6 is :fox: and down with :gw: and :toonlink: in high tier so no worries bout those two ***s.. I like this ;).

:018:

Sync.

Smash Champion
Important Announcement on Housing

If you're housing with me or riding with be sure to give me your travel information via PM or VM. I just want to make sure I don't miss anyone.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm teaming with GNES for mid tier doubles, and Inui for regular. Anyone wanna do mid tier MM's? I play Pit.

Also, what legit OoS people are coming?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I may need a MT/LT partner since I'm not sure if Verm is coming anymore.

:phone:

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Chibo, seeing as you lost to MOTHER ****ING APPLE JELLY I don't think you actually have the right to ****-talk anybody in FL. You lost to somebody who consistently gets near last in a weaker region of FL compared to SFL.

Shut your mouth, and thank god you are out of the title.

Also, anybody wanna sidebet on me vs Texas MMs? I'll go up to 20 (on anybody but Illmatic). Nick Riddle says the same, but with Gnes as the exception.
this makes me sad lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Eh, G&W is nothing special. Definitely not high tier. Doesn't matter how many KO moves you have if it's impossible to land any but one without the opponent just running into them.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Eh, G&W is nothing special. Definitely not high tier. Doesn't matter how many KO moves you have if it's impossible to land any but one without the opponent just running into them.
That doesnt make him fox/peach/wolf level material and you know it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pink Fresh is determined to prove how much better then Mekos he is at this tourney.

#shotsfired

:018:

Top Bottom