• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, I specifically remember your buddy telling you to go mk. It's the only way u could have claimed the set. It's not my fault u r poo poo and had to use the batman.

:phone:
I remember being Falco on Frigate against your Samus. That would mean I won the first match as Falco. Either get a video of the set or your wrong. Who is "my buddy" btw?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
He can easily win this discussion if he just finds the video...

Idk who the "buddy" your talking about is. I think only Esam watched me fight you but you wouldn't have said "buddy" you woulda said "Esam" right? o.o

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There is no video. We had to move to another TV, remember? Your buddy had a white tank top iirc. You and him kept running up to me saying "DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ?!?!?" and scaring the **** out of me.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Idk but that has nothing to do with the match. Oh well nobody can prove it so lets just drop it. I'mma just ask you that a bunch of times this WHOBO if I can go. >:3

*EDIT*

Ah sorry for double post.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I was watching. I remember games 1/2 you were Falco, but I don't remember if you switched to MK.

Also, Xyro, I will MM every single good player in Texas just to prove a point. I bet you 50-100$ I will beat all of them except Illmatic, who I might still beat. You can sponsor their MMs if you are so confident, but the 50-100$ is extra. If I lose, I lose and good **** Texas. After leaving FL i left most of my bias, so right now I just know I'm a better player than everybody in Texas. Not saying FL is better, because at nationals you guys, as of the more recent nationals, always do better. I think that Texas is a bigger threat at nationals, but FL is better if we fought head-to-head.

So yeah, MM Razer/Gnes/Trela/Denti/Illmatic/Sync/Whoeverthe****elseisgoodinTexas?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm gud I wasn't intending on responding to him anymore anyways...

I'm vibin and havin a good time and I can't WAIT 4 WHOBO!

I haven't been to an OOS tourney since... Atl in 2010

:sonic:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
My post was so beautiful.... then THIS had to happen.
It's all because of Xyro, I HATE his guts and now I will CURSE WHOBO with the Swamp Voodoo Jnig has shown me from his state of Louisiana.

The Peaches have been waiting a long long time to reveal this one...
Nicole was very close in finally perfecting the technique, it requires eighty+ players to be in attendance.

Get ready for at least two Bombs/Stitches/Beamswords/Mr. Saturns per set with a Peach it.
And there's nothing you can do about it, Xyro. Or anyone, for that matter.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's all because of Xyro, I HATE his guts and now I will CURSE WHOBO with the Swamp Voodoo Jnig has shown me from his state of Louisiana.

Nicole was very close in finally perfecting the technique, it requires eighty+ players to be in attendance.

Get ready for at least two Bombs/Stitches/Beamswords/Mr. Saturns per set with a Peach it.
Well I got a reflector, I'm good. =D

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
It's called not drinking excessively/somewhat responsibly because there will be minors in the room.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Pretty much what Illmatic said. Drink responsibly, LIKE AN ADULT. Don't be stupid and get drunk. If one does not know how to do that, stay home.

It's simple.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Heck yeah that will be so much fun.
You guys should MM Ryo and Me in teams.

100000000000000000000000000000TRUE BLUE'S
I'm Dumb.
Fixed to be more accurate and viable

NOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh wait. Sonic has Swag Dodge so he can Dodge anything. lol.

at the water fountain. Enjoy.

Hey Xyro did you recieve my PM questioning about my Paypal for my Venue Fees? Or Email.

Top Bottom