• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lololol knew that was coming. What were you gonna do again? 4 stocks 10 or 12 mins? Sounds okay to me I guess. But I'm not actually in the crew war so the opinions of the crew battlers are the ones that only mater.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Timer is pointless cuz all of the ppl playing will be gud enough to end it early

5 stocks is way 2 many and will make Trela SUPER OP

Plus 5 stock matches wont end in 8-10 mins hell we have enough timeouts with 3 stocks

Plus some of the players themselves dont even care enough to be in the crew battles so your REALLY pulling teeth with this.

I'd MUCH rather see this crew battle happen becuz 2 me this rivalry has always been as interesting as the Red Sox vs the Yankees, Celtics vs the Lakers or Bears vs the Packers 4 Brawl. Theres no point in having..... such... UNIQUE rules

:sonic:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If Xyro didn't start running his big mouth after I made that beautiful ruleset and lineup while implementing part of Chibo's CoT ruleset, everyone would be happy and Florida would still want to do crews.

But NOPE, Xyro ruins everything once again. How SAD what a FOOL.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
The important part was the 5th statement

:sonic:

This IS BRAWL not melee

but I look up 2 you as a TO so its YOUR call

*shrugs*

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If Xyro didn't start running his big mouth after I made that beautiful ruleset and lineup while implementing part of Chibo's CoT ruleset, everyone would be happy and Florida would still want to do crews.

I hate crews. I'm just confident we would win.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

You just dislike how I didn't include you in the battle plans. Get over yourself and Deal with it.

If Florida wants to do it, we will. If they don't, we won't. It's not like this is a scheduled event for whobo. It's a POTENTIAL SIDE EVENT. No big deal.

Another idea is that they can take that 20$ crew fee and apply it to a MM they really wanna do. Either way, tx will MOLEST that trash state of bath salt *****es.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You just dislike how I didn't include you in the battle plans. Get over yourself and Deal with it.

If Florida wants to do it, we will. If they don't, we won't. It's not like this is a scheduled event for whobo. It's a POTENTIAL SIDE EVENT. No big deal.

Another idea is that they can take that 20$ crew fee and apply it to a MM they really wanna do. Either way, tx will MOLEST that trash state of bath salt *****es.

Somebody really wants this to happen... >_>

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You never include me in anything and I always prove you wrong.
What a FOOL.

MVD

Smash Master
I don't think that will happen. But only 1 way to find out. I wanna see the crew battle happen too. And hang out with some OOS people and have fun like all nationals. ^.^
And trying to stop people from giving me food?

Xyro77

I'll be handing out yellow/Red cards. One man URC right here *****es.

Illmatic, 9-2 you say? Well espy hasn't lost to any of them ever so he's AUTO on the team. Try again at whobo WHOBO 12 and maybe I'll let you on. Prob not though.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Honestly, Xyro, FL would have a MUCH HIGHER CHANCE of winning if Illmatic isn't in your crew. I will beat EVERY SINGLE PERSON on your team. Obviously not all of them in the same crew battle, but I would not lose to a single player from Texas. Me being able to take 5-7 stocks with 3 stock and 8-10 stocks in 5 stocks is HUGE! Illmatic would be the only one to take mores stocks off me than vice-versa (or at least go relatively even).

Also, I hate smash crews. Always have, always will. As I said before, I would MUCH rather just MM every player on that team for 5$ and prove MY dominance over them. I care much less about how the rest of my state does because although state pride does exist, I honestly don't care if Seibrik would beat Gnes unless it is happening in tournament. I wouldn't care if Nick Riddle 4 stocked Razer in a crew battle because it is all irrelevant until tournament.

So yeah, I would say no crew battle. I'ma just MM people.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I've been in the BBR for... 2 years or so?

Finally booked hotel. Woohoo~
Oh I guess I never noticed.

What about my other question? Is it okay for us to talk as long as its about this tourney? What's going on with hotels and stuff? I wanna calculate all the money I need to so I can plan out how I'm going to make this.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Oh I guess I never noticed.

What about my other question? Is it okay for us to talk as long as its about this tourney? What's going on with hotels and stuff? I wanna calculate all the money I need to so I can plan out how I'm going to make this.
Hotel is 20 for the weekend.
You unfriended me on FB, so I couldn't tag you in a post.

Xyro77

Xaltis, I specifically remember your buddy telling you to go mk. It's the only way u could have claimed the set. It's not my fault u r poo poo and had to use the batman.

Top Bottom