• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
mad lazy, so shout outs may not occurred, but
THANK YOU SYNC!!!!!!!!! for the housing, ride arrangements, being chill, the change jar LMAO and everything else, thank you a ton

this is all...
oh yea, POUNCE ON THAT N!GGA!!!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ya boi Logic [: no prob.

Ok shoutouts coming soon. I WAS waiting for Allan to post pools but I don't think he will so probably tomorrow when I should do homework!

ADHD

Smash Hero
No way.

I'm a hard 8.

Pretty sure you're more like a 7 with upward mobility.
Well I said 7-8 :(

I'll be better when I'm older yo just wait I haven't primed yet!

EDIT: Lol, ironically right after I posted this some girl sent me a text message: "My sister thinks you are pretty."

THE HARD TRUTH REDHALZY

OverLade

Smash Hero

EDIT: Lol, ironically right after I posted this some girl sent me a text message: "My sister thinks you are pretty."

THE HARD TRUTH REDHALZY
Pics or didnt happen.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace

EDIT: Lol, ironically right after I posted this some girl sent me a text message: "My brother thinks you are pretty."

THE HARD TRUTH REDHALZY
Corrected for the hardest truth.

Annnnnd We out

ADHD

Smash Hero
LOL Tyrant.

But seriously, if a girl's callin you pretty you know your in the super friend zone.
I've never even talked to her but good girl advice!

Also Tyrant I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

25: Infinity :metaknight: • "I'm very impressed. You're close to Espy's level. If you just worked on some of your habits and fine-tuned everything else, you'd be amazing." - Infinity

I'm not sure how accurate that quote was, but those are words that I will carry with me for a very, very long time. I had no idea what to expect when I went into a 10-man pool, filled with Meta Knights, a Lucario, and overall good players. I just kept my head held high, went in there wanting to have fun, and you were the first person I faced. You 2-0'd me, knowledge of the match-up apparent, and I simply lost to the better player. I was willing to accept that because of how close and fun our matches were. But then you extended your hand to me (physically and metaphorically) with advice and words of encouragement. I was a bit stunned to hear that. I'm a small-town player in a small Brawl community. Save for DTP (whose inactive), I'm probably the only player in my town and I have to drive a half-hour into the city to play the game with others.

Out of anything that anyone has said to me, yours are the ones that gave me the boost I needed. I didn't feel a sense of hubris or a growing ego come from any of this. Just...peace. Peace of mind that strengthened my confidence. It didn't let up for the rest of the Singles tournament. It's the mindset I always wanted when playing this game, and knowing my hard work paid off and for it to be acknowledged? It's a gift in itself. I may have only gotten 33rd at this, but to me, it feels like first. And you helped with that. This was a long shoutout I know, but you really did deserve this one. Thank you. Next time we play I promise your words won't be without merit. Whether I beat you, lose, take a match in our set, whatever, I hope to impress again. Bring it on!
Wow. Someone give this kid an academy award, lol.

Seriously, this is the best shoutout I have ever gotten. Ever. And I've been around since the beginning of the game, lol. You're awesome, dude, and I'm -really- looking forward to hanging out again some time and getting in some games. I expect you to 2-0 me right back next time I see you :p

Coney

Smash Master
hilarity power rankings for whobo 3:

1) DK replay on pictochat
2) POLTERGUST IS GOING TO THE RAAAVE~
3) Be patient, Dojo!
4) shlike dsmash>smash>uairing my waddle and going COMBOOO
5) shugo being terry the pterodactyl and also not knowing how to spell pterodactyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom