• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work. Time. Fun. Brawl Tourney in MA June 28th Just added Melee singles and doubles!!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
If the guy is charging us $10 an hour after 9:00PM, do you think we could chip in and pay for a few extra hours? I think if everyone puts in a dollar that could give us plenty of time.
Haha, well that's my concern. I can't possibly imagine all 4 events finishing by 9, unless they took place simultaneously. I don't mind paying $5 to get in, but I don't really want to spend $10 if I can avoid it.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
It'd be more like a dollar per person. If there are 20 people we can just pay $1 each for 2 extra hours.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tom, I just have a few questions for you.

1.Whats the plan for running 4 events? Are you going to be running melee and brawl at the same time? Or will you be running brawl events first and then the melee ones?

2. When does the store open?

3. When does the store close?
If the guy is charging us $10 an hour after 9:00PM, do you think we could chip in and pay for a few extra hours? I think if everyone puts in a dollar that could give us plenty of time.
That is what I was going to do if it came down to it. I was just going to ask everyone to pitch in.

1. Brawl events first then Melee events. There will be a small break between events for food I say we have a big wendy's run.

2. The store opens at 11am and the tourney starts at noon time so sign-ups and friendlies will be during that time. Please be on time because we will not be waiting for anybody.

3. The store closes at 9pm

Just a reminder I am able to house people at my apt for this event so if you need any let me know

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Melee at Tom's place afterwards? LOL
Worst case scenrio I start running tourneys early.

Example- When singles is getting towards the end like say the last 8 or 10 matches I start running the first couple of matches of doubles. I have actually done this before and it works out perfectly and saves time.

Again I will have brawl events first then melee events. There will be a break in between events.

Spife

Smash Master
3x I might give ya one. I think im going to this. **** i gotta go to bed though, I'll get back to you on this

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I would love to try Brawl doubles, but My friends that I am going with suck wicked bad and I wouldn't want to waste my money with them lol. So does doubles work like I think it does? Or is gonna be like a random team match up kinda thing?

Cant wait

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
So you mean, Me and my friends all put our names in with everyone else and then we are randomized into teams. If this is the case I will make my friends enter teams just to sabotage people! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!! .....

They will honestly try though I swear.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
That never happens. You sign up with someone as a team. There's no random teams, unless it's specifically "Random teams" which this definitely is not.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
As long as you don't run Melee and Brawl events concurrently then there should be no problem Tom. I'm hopefully coming so if I make it I'll help run things with you.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
aww poop. Who wants to be my teammate? Its cool, I'd rather watch then waste my money with my friends who don't have motor skills ^_^

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
As long as you don't run Melee and Brawl events concurrently then there should be no problem Tom. I'm hopefully coming so if I make it I'll help run things with you.
Thx man it will be apricated

OWM can I be a mage?

Teams is not going to be random you need to find a teammate and people please bring as many set-ups as possible.

Last notice I can house people at my Apt so let me know ahead of time.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
It looks like I'll be there for this Tom, bringing up last place as usual. I'll be bringing a Set Up though. If I can find my memory card I'll bring a copy of Melee as well as Brawl. Hopefully I can find it. Been looking for weeks though so no idea.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing a copy of Melee and a memory card. Possibly my Wii and a copy of Brawl too but I can't promise everything. ;)

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
washington dc.

if its not easy to get to i probably cant make it. got a plane to catch saturday night 7pm.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
According to Google Maps it's a trip of 425 miles and will take you about 8 hours to drive one way.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Is this tournament listed on AllisBrawl? If I place, I want a medal/ribbon!

nuro

Smash Lord
I dont think this tournament is on AiB.

Tom, you need to get an AiB account and add this tournament to it so more people will come. Some people rely on AiB to find tournaments since SWF is unorganized.

www.allisbrawl.com

I can do it for you tom but its probably best you make your own account and do it yourself.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I dont think this tournament is on AiB.

Tom, you need to get an AiB account and add this tournament to it so more people will come. Some people rely on AiB to find tournaments since SWF is unorganized.

www.allisbrawl.com

I can do it for you tom but its probably best you make your own account and do it yourself.
Alright I will but I hate there system it's kinda weird.

Matt it will be by skill level and you have to teach me Halo 3!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
OWM Am I still an Honorary mage? Yeayuzz
Just post in the thread Kev with a name and ur golden.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and it looks like if I go I'm teaming with Blackmage since Jake can't make it...The original Mages are back *****z!!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guess A Seemlier Inkwell Very Nosy is never going to return <_<. and what thread
It will, you just need to go to more brawl tournaments. Especially ones that B-mage and Jake team at, then I don't have a teammate.

Top Bottom