• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work. Time. Fun. Brawl Tourney in MA June 28th Just added Melee singles and doubles!!

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i need a partner! I play Olimar and if you are interested in owning it up send me a PM please ^_^
looking forward vsing you blackmage we had a close match at Watertown tourney >:)

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Man this tourney is going to be too good son!! Please remember to bring as many set-ups as possible.

I updated some of the info on the first page everybody who's going will want to check that out.

If anybody could bring recording material that would be awesome thx

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If Skler doesn't come Hayato me and you are teaming with your Iron Ike/ Krazy Kirby and my Sneaky Snake we can't lose.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
yo he's been waiting to play you for a while.

OWM we should friendly people in team matches so we can get used to playing together when we team for our next tourney.
Yeah Tom we can practice. I think I'm teaming with Icylight on this one, but whatever the next one if we're both at we got dis.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Tom we can practice. I think I'm teaming with Icylight on this one, but whatever the next one if we're both at we got dis.
Yeah I already got a teammate for this but I thought you were teaming up with OBM? Does this mean that jake is coming to this? How was the dethklok concert heard you were called a judgemental ******* by the band?:laugh:

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
KDJ, get Jeffrey to come to this. I hear he should be getting back from NY.

nuro

Smash Lord
This tournament might have custom stages on as counterpicks. But this will only happen if Tom wants it and if no body complains about it. The custom stages aren't mandatory to play on so don't get worried or anything. To play on a custom stage both you and your opponent have to agree on it or else you can't play it. Just wanted to try out a new idea and see what people think. No guarantees this will happen but I just wanted to give u guys a heads up about it.

The stage will probably be this one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_d0TKgXVjJ0

I'll try to get it on all the Wiis before the tourny starts but don't expect it to be on each one.

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
To everyone who agreed to moneymatches.
i should have made it clear i'm talking about brawl. but i think it's obvious
also it will be best of 3

and DJ. i accept.

NUro
OBM
KDJ
F for Fatal
Variola
KevinM

I'm going to cut it off there. these are the only money matches i'm taking.
I don't want to lose too much if i lose all these lol.
Come look for me on saturday for the matches, BTW i cut my hair so i may look different.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Depending on the situation I may be looking for doubles team partner as well. I am at the mercy of my ride so if he does really badly (Which I am sure he will) he may want to leave.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
If anybody is coming before 11am and doesn't want to sit in there car they can go to the Wendy's near by here is the address.

64 copeland st
Mansfield MA 02048

I will probably be there eating some breakfast so join me if you like.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
kitts R.O.B.ert is sick! :D Lets doooo it captain :) You sure you want an elite Ikeru, Kabi, Stake, Fallcocks on your team for brawl? Who teaming with my awesome Fallcocks in melee?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'd be fine with that stage as CP. I definatly think it'd be interesting to allow some custom stages as CP if the Tourney Director sees fit, and I don't see anything horrible wrong with that stage. Not sure if I'd actually Counter Pick it, but it seems fine to me.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I'd be fine with that stage as CP. I definatly think it'd be interesting to allow some custom stages as CP if the Tourney Director sees fit, and I don't see anything horrible wrong with that stage. Not sure if I'd actually Counter Pick it, but it seems fine to me.
I'm not going to use Custom stages because of the fact that it was too short notice for me to consider sry Nuro. I wouldn't mind using custom stages but I need more notice.

Top Bottom