• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work. Time. Fun. Brawl Tourney in MA June 28th Just added Melee singles and doubles!!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Of course when I say destroy it, I actually mean unplug your controller mid match and laugh!

And when you plug it back in and start to kick *** I'll probably cry and be shamed into moving to a new state far far away from the shame of my dirty underhanded tricks.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'm down for sunday, its the only day during the week I acually don't have prior obligations that i would normally cancel to go to these things.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sunday I definitely wouldn't be able to attend and Tom you love me so at least put a couple Melee set-ups down. I'll play Brawl if you dooo

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Sunday I definitely wouldn't be able to attend and Tom you love me so at least put a couple Melee set-ups down. I'll play Brawl if you dooo
Lol..if it's Sunday I can't come. I think Saturday is a more universally acceptable day.

, Oh and, something killing Sonic, or whatnot with Sheik.

...Yeah. That's right memphis and mercutio. I said it.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I will have a melee tourney singles for now but I only have one cube and that's mine. If everyone helps me out then I can make everybody happy.

Gnostic

Smash Rookie
My brother's gonna be down there for a Pearl Jam concert anyways that day, so I'm gonna see about hitching a ride with him or something. I've actually never gone to a smash tourney before but why not start now? >.>

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I'll be there, I could use some practice beforehand though. Anyone?

-Riot

Hey maybe my name won't get ****ed up this time!
ITS R I O T
First Tourney = Ryan
Second Tourney = Riots (not as bad)
#rd Toruney = (A Mystery!)

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there, I could use some practice beforehand though. Anyone?

-Riot

Hey maybe my name won't get ****ed up this time!
ITS R I O T
First Tourney = Ryan
Second Tourney = Riots (not as bad)
#rd Toruney = (A Mystery!)
Where do you live in MA maybe we can set something up.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I live in lawrence, I have friends who wouldn't mind us playing at their house in methuen and stuff to, I am more than able to go just about anywhere too. Especially after driving like 2 hours to that last one ^_^

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I live in lawrence, I have friends who wouldn't mind us playing at their house in methuen and stuff to, I am more than able to go just about anywhere too. Especially after driving like 2 hours to that last one ^_^
I will have to set up something at my apt. but what days are good for you?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
hmm this week... Its graduation week for me, so I'll have to get back to you, but I think tuesday and wednesday and maybe thursday are good.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
hmm this week... Its graduation week for me, so I'll have to get back to you, but I think tuesday and wednesday and maybe thursday are good.
Are you doing anything this week because I pretty sure I have Wed. open for a small smashfest at my house. This is open to everyone as long as you don't act stupid in my apt. I will also need set-ups because I only have one TV and no wii(Hopes it will change soon).

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Wednesday sounds good to me. I will see about bringing a setup, but my TV is fairly large. Ill ask my friend.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Wednesday sounds good to me. I will see about bringing a setup, but my TV is fairly large. Ill ask my friend.
Alright then come around 1 in the afternoon and anybody can come to my Apt.

18 county st
Mansfield MA 02048

If I don't see any posts on who's coming then im going to make different plans for the day. I need to know because my friend from the army wants to hang out that day and I told him I was having a smash fest so please post if your coming.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I will go, but, if not a lot of people decide to its cool if you want to cancel and chill with our friend. I completely understand.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I may very well show up for my first Brawl Tournament!

Quick question:

Is G&W's Dtilt against a wall considered an infinite? It only takes them up to about 80% and on the stages with walls the transitions may come into the equation earlier. if it is, thats completely fine. I just dont want to be caught doing this and be kicked :p

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I may very well show up for my first Brawl Tournament!

Quick question:

Is G&W's Dtilt against a wall considered an infinite? It only takes them up to about 80% and on the stages with walls the transitions may come into the equation earlier. if it is, thats completely fine. I just dont want to be caught doing this and be kicked :p
No it is not you should be fine but it is a GAY tactic. I decided that im going to leave Corneria on the counter pick list.

Godathand- I will have you over and anybody else you bring the only thing that will decide the end of it is the amount of people that are going.

So Fatal

Smash Master
No it is not you should be fine but it is a GAY tactic. I decided that im going to leave Corneria on the counter pick list.

Godathand- I will have you over and anybody else you bring the only thing that will decide the end of it is the amount of people that are going.

tom let me know when ur doing some sort of brawlfest, i'll come down.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Ah ****it. Corneria.
Thats ok though, G&W does fine on it, as Dedede does nothing to him against a wall. It's still a sketchy counterpick though.

And I dont plan on using this excessively. I'll only use it if the opportunity arises :p

I can't wait for this!

Top Bottom