• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord

Patinator

Smash Champion
W00tzorz! It worked! I now feel the power...

But what is the club motto? Like the Bomb Squad's "Leave the bomb throwing to the experts.". Or is there one?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
To be honest, I hope Wolf gets in over Krystal...
Wolf is just plain out cool and badass.
In a way, he's to Fox what Meta-knight is to Kirby.

Also, the Star Wolf theme is awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlYk_0RwYnA
Except for the fact that Meta Knight is not evil, and never tries to kill Kirby. Though he probably does say, "Can't let you do that Kirby." I agree though, Star Wolf's theme is perfect Brawl music.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Though this MAY provoke mass controversy...

"What are you idiots in the Krystal thread up to now?". Okay, never mind that.

"When the time comes, just act." Solid, and it drives home the basic idea of fighting games. Perhaps?

Patinator

Smash Champion
[Flameish Rant] I knew it. Hey, just because you may not want Wolf in Brawl, and want Krystal instead, you have NO RIGHT to come here and say that. We are not idiots, the Krystal people are not idiots. It was a JOKE. I want Krystal in Brawl, not as much as Wolf, though. So THAT shows I did NOT mean that truthfully. I have absolutely nothing against members of the **** Staff, and Krystal supporters, okay?[/Flameish Rant]

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yet it works for me.

Squadron, we have a common enemy. Do what Chaos Leader says; ignore him

Don't feed the troll.

What a famous line. NO posting replying to what's-his-name.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Really? You're really missing out. If you have a Wii, I suggest checking out 64 on the VC. Assault wasn't the best game, but at least worth renting it.

BTW, I haven't yet played Command, but am thinking about buying it. Opinions?
Command sucks. Don't waste your money. The first two levels are fun, then it gets repetitive and boring. The only reason I still have it is because it has Starfox in the title.

Koji Syntax

Smash Cadet
They need to pump some good games into the starfox series... and get rid of krystal... I've never liked her, and most of her fanbase that I've encountered is creeepy...

Limit

Smash Apprentice
All of his quotes from Starfox64 haha:

"Can't let you do that, Starfox."
"Don't get too cocky, Starfox."
"I... can't... lose..."
"Looks like we win today, Starfox."
"No way! I don't believe it!"
"Playtime is over, Starfox."
"What? Is that all you've got?"
"What the heck?!"
"You'll be seeing your dad soon, Fox."
"You're good, but I'm better!"
"You're not so tough!"

Patinator

Smash Champion
Okay then.

"You're good, but we're better!".

That does NOT mean a specific club. I just want this one to be all high and mighty, and stuck-up, and vain... Reminds me of the R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Edit: Oh jeez. That comic was extremely perverted. Yet I still laughed... I am ashamed...

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I would've went with a variation of "You're good, but I'm better" myself.

Patinator

Smash Champion
That gives me an idea.

"Sakurai: Sorry, Wolf's out."

"Us: Can't let you do that, Sakurai!"

Okay, that one stinks a bit... Meh.

AH! That one reminds me of that evil comic thing... O_o

Okay then.

"You're good, but we're better!".

That does NOT mean a specific club. I just want this one to be all high and mighty, and stuck-up, and vain... Reminds me of the R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Edit: Oh jeez. That comic was extremely perverted. Yet I still laughed... I am ashamed...
*Adds Patinator to list*

Er... Wolf for brawl!

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Really? You're really missing out. If you have a Wii, I suggest checking out 64 on the VC. Assault wasn't the best game, but at least worth renting it.

BTW, I haven't yet played Command, but am thinking about buying it. Opinions?
If you like Tactics stuff, I recommend it. I have no idea why everyone hates it. It;s quite revolutionary. People are just mad that it's not staying true to the original concept of just shooting lazers all over the **** place. They're trying to revolutionize it.

RDK

Smash Hero
That's strike three. You're outta the Bomb Squad.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
If you like Tactics stuff, I recommend it. I have no idea why everyone hates it. It;s quite revolutionary. People are just mad that it's not staying true to the original concept of just shooting lazers all over the **** place. They're trying to revolutionize it.
I agree, Command isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
I still like 64 the most though.

I've been thinking about how Wolf will show up in Subspace Emissary.
There could be a huge dogfight between the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams, and both Wolf and Fox's ships get damaged badly. So, in dramatic fashion, both Wolf and Fox could eject out of their ships and continue the fight on foot. Then of course the Halberd shows up and drops off enemies that force Fox and Wolf to team up.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Goodluck to wolf.. he has to go through Falco and Krystal.. then hope that SF gets a 4th roster space.

hmm..

Goodluck indeed.
There's no reason why Falco should out prioritize Wolf. Krystal does, but not Falco.

He's a friggin clone, and he brings absolutely nothing new to Brawl. Fox has already brought his game, now we just need Krystal and Wolf to bring the female and villain/rival representation, respectively. He had his time in Melee, now just let it go.

Believe me, Falco should be the one hoping for a 4th SF roster space.

RDK

Smash Hero
There's no reason why Falco should out prioritize Wolf. Krystal does, but not Falco.

He's a friggin clone, and he brings absolutely nothing new to Brawl. Fox has already brought his game, now we just need Krystal and Wolf to bring the female and villain/rival representation, respectively. He had his time in Melee, now just let it go.

Believe me, Falco should be the one hoping for a 4th SF roster space.
Uh, Krystal doesn't out-prioritize Wolf for Brawl. She's just most likely.

Wolf deserves a spot in more than Krystal. By a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom