• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Well.. in order to join the StarWolf Squadron have some kind of tag that says Wolf for Brawl, the SWS tag, or Wolf SSBB ones. When I feel like it, I'll pm Xianfeng to accomodate the first post with better info and ****.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I'm too lazy too look at all the pages, but have people added new movesets that could actually be used in the game? If so, they should be on the first post, so I can see Wolf's actual potential compared with Falco.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Thanks; I was just looking to see if there were ones with the acceptable types of guns in SSB.

Koji Syntax

Smash Cadet
This thread is relevant to my interests... If they oust Falco, I want Wolf... I think he would make more sense than Falco to have the whole Fox, Wolf, Protagonist, Antagonist thing going on. Even though he probably would have made more sense as a clone in Melee rather than Falco, I believe he has strong originality prospects with his move-set.

BTW... I totally wanna be a member of the SW Squad.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Ahhh.... Good topic this is. It's been cleansed of noobs I hope.

So, Wolf still hasn't been announced, anyone else starting to doubt his inclusion?

Patinator

Smash Champion
Ahhh.... Good topic this is. It's been cleansed of noobs I hope.

So, Wolf still hasn't been announced, anyone else starting to doubt his inclusion?
Without noobs, the world would die! Noobs make the world go round... BY US STEPPING ON THEM! :chuckle:

I'll never doubt Wolf's inclusion! I won't even believe the 3/15/07 character unveiling. If it's not Sakurai, fo-get it.

Anyway, what is the URL for the Star Wolf pictures...? Namely the really long one with STARWOLF SQUADRON on it or the ones with Wolf SSBB on them?

lilparadise

Smash Apprentice
Worlf is going to be in Brawl. It's just dumb not to incude him. He's Fox's arch enemy. Sure you have Falco who is Fox's rival but they didn't have enuf vilains in the Smash Bros. franchise.

I think Sakarai should abandon the hole "Apeal to all" thing he's got going and start thinking about who is really going to get in line on January 25 and Febuary 10. Us the true fans that have backed up the game through thick and thin. We who have played the previous instalments. Us the players of Smash Bros.

It's times like this I just want to sent angry letters to get whats best for us as a hole rather than people who are going to walk into BestBuy and ask whats the best game to get my son for the Wii, and come find out Super Smash Bros. Brawl is so non-violent that even five year olds can pick it up and say "Oooo.... this is easy." After beating Subspace Emisary on the hardest dificulty.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I'd also like to be a member of Starwolf Squadron.

Also, please include my moveset with the list of possible Wolf movesets.

raul

Smash Lord
I too would like to be a member of the StarWolf Squadron. I feel that I have defended Wolf from terrible criticism enough to be a committed member and I also support Wolf very highly for brawl.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Well, I gotsded one thing to say: W00tzorz!!!

I wish I had some way to contribute. My computer's so slow I can't upload pictures and stuff. Perhaps I could try a moveset, although I have never laid eyes on a Star Fox Assault case...

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
How did u get so much responses, i recently posted 'The New Wolf O'Donell appreciation thread' and barely got any responses and they weren't really supporting and is there an official club 4 wolf? xianfeng pm me if u need 2

Thnx

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Worlf is going to be in Brawl. It's just dumb not to incude him. He's Fox's arch enemy. Sure you have Falco who is Fox's rival but they didn't have enuf vilains in the Smash Bros. franchise.

I think Sakarai should abandon the hole "Apeal to all" thing he's got going and start thinking about who is really going to get in line on January 25 and Febuary 10. Us the true fans that have backed up the game through thick and thin. We who have played the previous instalments. Us the players of Smash Bros.

It's times like this I just want to sent angry letters to get whats best for us as a hole rather than people who are going to walk into BestBuy and ask whats the best game to get my son for the Wii, and come find out Super Smash Bros. Brawl is so non-violent that even five year olds can pick it up and say "Oooo.... this is easy." After beating Subspace Emisary on the hardest dificulty.
I don't know who "Worlf" is but, seriously your reasoning isn't very valid; it's more selfish if anything.

How did u get so much responses, i recently posted 'The New Wolf O'Donell appreciation thread' and barely got any responses and they weren't really supporting and is there an official club 4 wolf? xianfeng pm me if u need 2

Thnx
Well, this thread has been here since May of last year, and people don't really need multiple topics for the same character. Welcome to Smash World Forums.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I'd also like to be a member of Starwolf Squadron.

Also, please include my moveset with the list of possible Wolf movesets.
Do you have a URL or post number I can find it at?

@Patinator: if you want to use an image, the procedure is simple:
1: right click the image
2: in the window that pops up select 'copy image location'
3: go into your user cp and use the image placement tool to paste the URL that you copied.
4: update your signature, and you're done

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Do you have a URL or post number I can find it at?

@Patinator: if you want to use an image, the procedure is simple:
1: right click the image
2: in the window that pops up select 'copy image location'
3: go into your user cp and use the image placement tool to paste the URL that you copied.
4: update your signature, and you're done
Yeah, check my sig.

Not really a moveset post, more like an entire argument supporting Wolf altogether.

Uberkid

Smash Rookie
Not only would Lord O'Donnel be a great addition to the roster. It would guarantee the Star Wolfe Theme in Brawl.

Patinator

Smash Champion
If there was one really cool music piece I've experienced to accompany Wolf, it would be this:

A medley of Leon's, Panther's, and his theme in Command. As stated before, I've never played 64 or Assault. But perhaps one day...

Or AT LEAST his Command music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom