• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
There's no reason why Falco should out prioritize Wolf. Krystal does, but not Falco.

He's a friggin clone, and he brings absolutely nothing new to Brawl. Fox has already brought his game, now we just need Krystal and Wolf to bring the female and villain/rival representation, respectively. He had his time in Melee, now just let it go.

Believe me, Falco should be the one hoping for a 4th SF roster space.
lets not get into this again, I've already brought it up multiple times. If this was Melee back in 2001, I'd say Falco all the way. but this is 2007 nearly 08 and its Brawl. Wolf has since moved up in his place in the SF series and the two are on equal (if different) terms when it comes to getting in Brawl. Falco is going to have a new moveset when/if confirmed, guaranteed. after that, its up in the air. (who knows, what would you do if a simultaneous confirmation of both were to occur?)

Patinator

Smash Champion
If Wolf isn't in Brawl, we MIGHT be able to hope that Iwata/Miyamoto will either make Sakurai make another Smash, or torture him. Or get someone else.

Like... chaos leader! That'd be... Weird.

Or me. That means that half the characters in Melee would get cut. LOL

Back to Wolf. I'd say Chaos is right. Falco: new moveset, IFFY. Krystal: new moveset, DUH, shoe-in (Dumb voice actor fiasco...). Wolf: New moveset, DUH, if.

Wolf > Falco.

Wolf = Krystal.

Well, perhaps...

Krystal > Wolf, due to the voice actor. But who knows, maybe the idea will be nixed or Krystal's an AT/SSE character!

And I can already see the angered replies of one person: Duece Blade, Wolf's sole opposer in this thread anymore.

W00t, the n00bs are beginning to be extirminated! All we have left is one person, who just happens to... Well... Not be a n00b. He just brings up kinda... Somewhat weak objections.

And here they come...

Limit

Smash Apprentice
lets not get into this again, I've already brought it up multiple times. If this was Melee back in 2001, I'd say Falco all the way. but this is 2007 nearly 08 and its Brawl. Wolf has since moved up in his place in the SF series and the two are on equal (if different) terms when it comes to getting in Brawl. Falco is going to have a new moveset when/if confirmed, guaranteed. after that, its up in the air. (who knows, what would you do if a simultaneous confirmation of both were to occur?)
Yeah if they both get in, that's great, everyone's happy.

I already know that Falco would get his own new moves and would no longer be a clone of Fox. I'm saying that Wolf should be a playable character before Falco is ever granted a new moveset.

If Wolf isn't in Brawl, we MIGHT be able to hope that Iwata/Miyamoto will either make Sakurai make another Smash, or torture him. Or get someone else.

Like... chaos leader! That'd be... Weird.

Or me. That means that half the characters in Melee would get cut. LOL

Back to Wolf. I'd say Chaos is right. Falco: new moveset, IFFY. Krystal: new moveset, DUH, shoe-in (Dumb voice actor fiasco...). Wolf: New moveset, DUH, if.

Wolf > Falco.

Wolf = Krystal.

Well, perhaps...

Krystal > Wolf, due to the voice actor. But who knows, maybe the idea will be nixed or Krystal's an AT/SSE character!

And I can already see the angered replies of one person: Duece Blade, Wolf's sole opposer in this thread anymore.

W00t, the n00bs are beginning to be extirminated! All we have left is one person, who just happens to... Well... Not be a n00b. He just brings up kinda... Somewhat weak objections.

And here they come...
Yeah that's sorta what I was going by.

Krystal voice actor > Wolf > Falco

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Well I think there will only be 2 starfox reps. Maybe 3. But I can see it being Fox and Krystal only. But say there was going to be a 3rd Star Fox rep. Then I'd be between Falco and Wolf. It would be hard for Wolf to get in Brawl over Falco just for the fact that Falco was in Melee and can easily be brought back with another move set. But aside from that Wolf would be an ok add on the villain roster as long as he isn't anything close to Fox or else no for Wolf in Brawl.

Koji Syntax

Smash Cadet
I agree, Command isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
I still like 64 the most though.

I've been thinking about how Wolf will show up in Subspace Emissary.
There could be a huge dogfight between the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams, and both Wolf and Fox's ships get damaged badly. So, in dramatic fashion, both Wolf and Fox could eject out of their ships and continue the fight on foot. Then of course the Halberd shows up and drops off enemies that force Fox and Wolf to team up.
Fox's arwing already crashes in subspace emmisary.

RDK

Smash Hero
Well I think there will only be 2 starfox reps. Maybe 3. But I can see it being Fox and Krystal only. But say there was going to be a 3rd Star Fox rep. Then I'd be between Falco and Wolf. It would be hard for Wolf to get in Brawl over Falco just for the fact that Falco was in Melee and can easily be brought back with another move set. But aside from that Wolf would be an ok add on the villain roster as long as he isn't anything close to Fox or else no for Wolf in Brawl.
Your reasoning doesn't make any sense. Falco wouldn't be any easier to bring back than Wolf. They don't use the same character models or anything. They start from scratch.

Wolf > Falco

^It has worked in other aerial combat games. why shouldn't the SF series attempt to diversify a little? All rail-shooter all the time isn't always a good thing. I'm pretty sure SF Command received pretty good reviews.
I hardly considering making an entire game based off of the feature that was arguably the worst in previous Star Fox games diversifying it.

But seriously, all Star Fox fans want it to return to on rail shooters, not fully maybe 80- 70 % rails and 20 - 30 % other. Perfect formula, but sadly Nintendo are do busy stabbing Europe and having sex with underage diseased animals to do anything for fans / non casual gamers.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I hardly considering making an entire game based off of the feature that was arguably the worst in previous Star Fox games diversifying it.

But seriously, all Star Fox fans want it to return to on rail shooters, not fully maybe 80- 70 % rails and 20 - 30 % other. Perfect formula, but sadly Nintendo are do busy stabbing Europe and having sex with underage diseased animals to do anything for fans / non casual gamers.
I'm sorry you feel that way. You have your opinions, and thats fine with me, I won't try to change them. I'm not the one you need to debate with.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace

I LOVED that boxed feature. The only thing wrong with Command was no Rail shooting. That's it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I really like the all range mode, it gives one more freedom, I really hated the on foot missions of SFAssault, but if they gave it more depth, like not looking ******** while moving and carriying weapon it would be ok...

also anyone else agrees with me: A Star Wolf game for the wii??

RDK

Smash Hero
I really like the all range mode, it gives one more freedom, I really hated the on foot missions of SFAssault, but if they gave it more depth, like not looking ******** while moving and carriying weapon it would be ok...

also anyone else agrees with me: A Star Wolf game for the wii??
A whole Star Wolf game would pwn so bad. It would be like the Star Fox games, but told by the point of view of Wolf and his team.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Your reasoning doesn't make any sense. Falco wouldn't be any easier to bring back than Wolf. They don't use the same character models or anything. They start from scratch.

Wolf > Falco
I only meant I'd be easier because he was already in a SMASH game. So the decision to bring him back would be easier to make than to add Wolf in Brawl because more people may want Falco to comeback as a non-clone.

So people want a star wolf game huh? Well Nintendo will release Star Krystal to please you all! (Because everyone working at Nintendo are stupid *** ***ots that hate their fans).

Machete

Smash Ace
Yeah, Wolf is the best Star Fox character, he should be playable.

Sadly, I think that Sakurai is going to add that stupid blue fox with boobs instead of Wolf. **** it, even Leon should be over Krystal.

Patinator

Smash Champion
*Facepalm* No I'm not talking back to you, "Mega". I'm only stating in my defense.

Pheonix Wright: OBJECTION!!!

*Pounds him with a gavel* Overruled.

See what I did there?! LOL, now, except Le- Err, Mega. Got no power over him. Gimme time...

Patinator

Smash Champion
Freedom of speech/expression has been breached!

But back to seriousness. You have no power over me. Realize this. Neither of us have power over the other. Face facts. I'll post what I want. You post what you want in return. But such stuff like that above me will be completely ignored. You think that because you were in R.I.D.L.E.Y. and made their first page in their second thread and all you're all cool. Ah well, we all need humbling at some point.

OR, it's your post count, including your other account. Well, whatever. Post count means nothing. It's the worth of the posts. Personally, if half of your posts include

"Stop talking (insert user here)..."

Or stuff like that, then I have more valuable posts. Perhaps, perhaps.

Ah well. Now we can gladly return to the thread's topic: Wolf O'Donnell. Leader of Star Wolf, and the one we want in Brawl.

Instead of the, now that I look at it, silly posts between Mega-Ridley-Knight-Man and I.

BUT, I would like to apologize. No grudge/anger is felt beyond this post, and I do regret saying something about another form of you.

Back to Wolf, please. We don't want another set of Ridley threads, as sad as the idea is.

What!? You were taking that seriously? I was joking.

But I am afraid my experience may well put me above you, as one of the top 5 of R.I.D.L.E.Y. and WOR (Gypsy, Colb, Grim, Me and Shuma), and the fact that I have done a lot in the forums (Fighting the sandman, Having a SWF based comic, hating against the Ashley thread etc).

RDK

Smash Hero
Patinator, he's right, you know.

Just stop the fighting, and back to Wolf.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
What!? You were taking that seriously? I was joking.

But I am afraid my experience may well put me above you, as one of the top 5 of R.I.D.L.E.Y. and WOR (Gypsy, Colb, Grim, Me and Shuma), and the fact that I have done a lot in the forums (Fighting the sandman, Having a SWF based comic, hating against the Ashley thread etc).
If hating the Ashley Thread makes you one of the 5 R.I.D.L.E.Y guys, look no further than Club X.'s creator!

Anyways, I was wonderingwhat his theme would be in Brawl. His SFA theme, SFC theme, or SF64 theme?

Patinator

Smash Champion
OMG. Oh. Well then, Mega, you're good at covering up sarcasm, let me tell ya. You've earned my respect, and me saying you ARE above me. Amazing what a single post can do....

Last post in this thread till a Wolf-related question or topic pops up.

Imma listnin to mah superiors, RDK and Mega.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom