• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Gah777

Smash Lord
Which is why I asked you guys and not Kirby mains :)

Nice sig btw
Hands off my chili. I'm watching you >.>

But, the bair thing... erm... well JJ started it, but i'll do my best to explain. JJ started posting this vid of a bear dancing, and Wolfs b-air is considered generally his best air move or best move in general, so the two just kinda meshed naturally ^.^

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hands off my chili. I'm watching you >.>

But, the bair thing... erm... well JJ started it, but i'll do my best to explain. JJ started posting this vid of a bear dancing, and Wolfs b-air is considered generally his best air move or best move in general, so the two just kinda meshed naturally ^.^
Wolf mains are weird. In a nice, lovable way :D
Yup :p
10bairsdancing

Gah777

Smash Lord
shine is wolf's best move. not bair.
i'd say that's his best defensive move, but b-air is good, spamable, and can be used for just about anything. If spaced properly and retreated it's pretty safe on shield, too. Shine is good for running away, gimping, and comboing an unsuspecting opponent into jab.

@Espy: only if there is ranch and ketchup involved

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Nonsense.
Wolf's best move is his usmash.
Hahwooo!

Just don't get in Fox's grab range...

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
lmfao that picture is so unintentionally wrong

edit: is Fox a trap in that picture?
lol, might induce seductive dreams from a certain someone on here. *coughyouknowwhoyouarecough*

I dunno. I saw it an DA and thought other Woffls might get a kick out of it. :laugh:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wolf's best move is definitely shine vs Mk. Without it, he'd be F U C K E D.

I wonder if Wolf had Yoshi's shield. We wouldn't be able to Jump Out of Shield, but never stabbed. Probably would prove more bad then good.

And JJ, there is a guy who sounds and looks like Bizkit in my Spanish class. Same bushy unibrow too. I always want to call him Poppin.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Anyone watch Katy Perry's music video for California girls? Made no sense. The girls were sexy, but like what the **** does Candy have to do with California.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Anyone watch Katy Perry's music video for California girls? Made no sense. The girls were sexy, but like what the **** does Candy have to do with California.
California starts with a 'c'.
Candy starts with a 'c'.
Music has a 'c' in it, and so does carrot.
Girls does not have a 'c', so what were the girls doing in it?

If you use reasonable logic, the song should have been about candy and carrots.
It's elementary, dudes.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Random question time:

How does Wolf fare vs Yoshi? HadesBlade wrecked my Mario and Kirby...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
K, ty. How exactly do you play that MU? Laser camp and make Yoshi approach, then Bair/Fair the **** out of him?

Top Bottom