• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
math major. studying to be an actuary.

btw, i might not leave boston.

there's a new girl that might be worth staying for
That's the same reason I'll probably be moving to North Carolina JJ.

I'm not sure if I will be around much longer in brawl. I will definitely go to Mlg Dc since that's an experience I will probably never forget, but not sure about locals or tournies anymore afterwards. Work on weekends, school on weekdays, and sometimes I just don't feel like spending money to enter tourneys or travel far (gas fee).
dam seagull. both of us are ****ing stupid
I love you guys <3 but life's like that, y'know? You gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck ^^

@JJ: Cool ;D I'm going to be a math major too, along with materials engineering. From what I've heard, being an actuary is... quite the well-paying job lol

@Seagull: Brawl really does take up a lot of time X_x I wish it were easier to juggle priorities in life, but yeah. Better make DC a tournament to remember then ;D

:059:

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
That's the same reason I'll probably be moving to North Carolina JJ.

I'm not sure if I will be around much longer in brawl. I will definitely go to Mlg Dc since that's an experience I will probably never forget, but not sure about locals or tournies anymore afterwards. Work on weekends, school on weekdays, and sometimes I just don't feel like spending money to enter tourneys or travel far (gas fee).
There's always online gaming I guess

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I love you guys <3 but life's like that, y'know? You gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck ^^

@JJ: Cool ;D I'm going to be a math major too, along with materials engineering. From what I've heard, being an actuary is... quite the well-paying job lol

@Seagull: Brawl really does take up a lot of time X_x I wish it were easier to juggle priorities in life, but yeah. Better make DC a tournament to remember then ;D

sweet if you ever need any math help, dont be afraid to ask

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Thanks :3 This semester looks like it's going to be pretty easy though, but from what I hear that bliss doesn't last long >______>

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
sweet if you ever need any math help, dont be afraid to ask
Do you know how to use the program MATLAB?

I need to use it for Chemistry 311 Lab. Advanced laboratory Physical Chemistry type.

And JJ is good math help. He helped me with Physical Chemistry Derivatives. As did Turtle lol.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Do you know how to use the program MATLAB?

I need to use it for Chemistry 311 Lab. Advanced laboratory Physical Chemistry type.

And JJ is good math help. He helped me with Physical Chemistry Derivatives. As did Turtle lol.
i used to know that program really well. i just haven't used it in 2 years so i don't remember all the syntax at all

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i used to know that program really well. i just haven't used it in 2 years so i don't remember all the syntax at all
I'm very good with excel, but the 2nd part of this lab is finding out everything I found using excel with preobtained data on MATLAB. Problem is, I don't know how to use it. I hope my lab partner emails me soon with the results. Selling my textbook to her for a cheap price so she'd finish the lab on her own time. Made sure to email myself every file on that computer in case she doesn't email me in time or forgets.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I just wanted to share a couple things with everyone:

Tekken X Street Fighter (Namco):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93or_lEsWo4&feature=related
(hai hai hai keek!)

Best 3D Fighting Game Ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBn5wMnqVSY&feature=related
(Plane mode ftw!!!)

Oh and this:
http://kotaku.com/5635521/the-haunting-of-a-majoras-mask-cartridge
(Didn't read the story, but saw the first part of one of the vids)
I have seen the two videos before and I think they are hilarious. I like the Best 3D Fighting Game Ever though because that is the most amazing game ever. Also I love the final move that was showed in the video. I call it, the Cornhole Destroyer.

Then with that story. I read the entire thing. That is quite creepy. I then watched the videos nad the second video freaked me out a little bit.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Omg furries are all over this thread :o, so wolf and fox are mostly mains for furries? xD

Btw, that wolf murdered DD image posted before was sooo good, i cant wait to show it to a friend who mains DD hahahahaha

D

Deleted member

Let's just say Wolf ended up seducing Fox. I wish I had control over my dreams so I could dream about something actually interesting instead
How? DETAILS. xD

If you're having dreams like that...you sure you're not a furry? Lol

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Well we dream always on whats on our minds..... Are you sure you are not a furry....??? Think it over :o!!

And, I dont think i wanna hear the details on what he dreamt xD, after I had seen that picture :o

KRDsonic

Smash Master
It was a dream. That picture was there. Then Fox gave up. Then my mind went on to the next dream. There's literally no details about it because it went by that fast xD. Then I had some dream about some RPG that doesn't exist, and something about me getting a card that let me use some fire attack.

It's fun to say stuff.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I now main Metaknight, renounce my furryness, and can fly.

It IS fun to say stuff.

And guess who i just saw hanging around the boards?

JJROCKETS!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

OMGNOWAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEE!!!
X______________x I fall for it every time lol

And no suggestive material guys :p Keep dreams like that to yourselves xD

I'm not a furry I'm not a furry I'm not a furry. I'm not in denial I swear.

I wonder why we initially chose Arcanine to end our posts... We've probably been furries all along :<

Also, dreaming about RPGs that don't exist is the best :3

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
sooooo about a week and a half ago my kitty cat had 4 kittens :D

it was scary cause i woke up to her meowing really loud and nuzzling up to me, i reach down to pet her and felt something wet...turns out she was giving birth pretty much on me -_-

but anyways... i got 4 kittens, 1 is jet black like her, another is black with a grey face and grey paws, ones completely gray and the last one is spackled both colors.

i was thinking i'd name them: O'donnel, bair, JS, and some other wolf related word. Ones a troll and like whining just to get attention from its mom so i thought i'd name it castor or pollux
no one will even know any better cause i'm irish so O'donnel is normal. bair sounds like bear and JS could just be initials....

BUT I'LL KNOW and i'm sure they'll live up to the wolf name....even though they're cats

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Was going through my aim archive and I found this funny:

Turkeywonder (12:43:14 AM): wtf
Turkeywonder (12:43:28 AM): why is it messaging me when u go on "away" status

cast0rp0llux (12:43:33 AM): O_O
cast0rp0llux (12:43:34 AM): i don't know
cast0rp0llux (12:43:37 AM): i'm that important
Turkeywonder (12:43:40 AM): obviously
Turkeywonder (12:43:51 AM): have other peepz messaged u about it?

cast0rp0llux (12:43:54 AM): no
cast0rp0llux (12:43:55 AM): just you
Turkeywonder (12:43:58 AM): ah
Turkeywonder (12:44:01 AM): da ****
Turkeywonder (12:44:02 AM): rofl

cast0rp0llux (12:44:04 AM): dam
cast0rp0llux (12:44:07 AM): i guess you stalk me
cast0rp0llux (12:44:09 AM): you must have
cast0rp0llux (12:44:11 AM): put that alert
cast0rp0llux (12:44:12 AM): on me
Turkeywonder (12:44:13 AM): O_O
cast0rp0llux (12:44:14 AM): whenever i go away
cast0rp0llux (12:44:16 AM): it lets you know
cast0rp0llux (12:44:18 AM): something like that
Turkeywonder (12:44:19 AM): LOL
cast0rp0llux (12:44:23 AM): creeper

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I don't know what's creepier. Seagull putting me on alert, or Seagull looking at my past conversations with him

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
All of my conversations are saved. Aim archive:

June 29, 2010
Attendre79 (4:49:03 PM): dude
Attendre79 (4:49:06 PM): i got these cookies
Turkeywonder (4:49:13 PM): yea?
Attendre79 (4:49:15 PM): and they are seriously like crunchy bits of heaven
Turkeywonder (4:49:33 PM): cool
Attendre79 (4:49:41 PM): they're from trader joe's
Turkeywonder (4:49:43 PM): my gf is a pastry chef
Attendre79 (4:49:43 PM): so you know its legit
Turkeywonder (4:49:50 PM): she is the 7th best chef
Turkeywonder (4:49:51 PM): in md
Turkeywonder (4:49:53 PM): for pastries
Turkeywonder (4:49:55 PM): lol

Attendre79 (4:50:08 PM): they have a chef pr?
Turkeywonder (4:50:12 PM): nah
Turkeywonder (4:50:15 PM): just competitions
Turkeywonder (4:50:19 PM): that end up ranking u

Attendre79 (4:51:11 PM): dude
Attendre79 (4:51:12 PM): its a pr
Attendre79 (4:51:15 PM): they just dont call it that
Turkeywonder (4:51:25 PM): obviously

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
got ya!

subconsciously, your furrydom has been trying to escape.
You got me :( lol

sooooo about a week and a half ago my kitty cat had 4 kittens :D

it was scary cause i woke up to her meowing really loud and nuzzling up to me, i reach down to pet her and felt something wet...turns out she was giving birth pretty much on me -_-

but anyways... i got 4 kittens, 1 is jet black like her, another is black with a grey face and grey paws, ones completely gray and the last one is spackled both colors.

i was thinking i'd name them: O'donnel, bair, JS, and some other wolf related word. Ones a troll and like whining just to get attention from its mom so i thought i'd name it castor or pollux
no one will even know any better cause i'm irish so O'donnel is normal. bair sounds like bear and JS could just be initials....

BUT I'LL KNOW and i'm sure they'll live up to the wolf name....even though they're cats
That's... slightly disgusting, but so cute :3 Castor/Pollux for the black and the gray, O'Donnel and Bair for the other two imo. And UPLOAD PICS :bee:

Seagull, stuff like that is why I don't have you on my buddy list xD (jk, just too lazy to use aim)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well guys, the Wolf videos were a bust:

1: Only two vids of my Wolf were recorded.
2: I was under the influence during.

Needless to say, I won't be having any videos up this week.
I'll try to get something up soon, I swear. ;-;

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
omg imma have to put some pics of the kittens up :D only camera i have though is my dsi's... and its bad.
once its on my dsi i gotta upload it to facebook via the dsi, then log into facebook on my ps3, save the pic to my ps3 then log into photobucket and save it there.

once its on photobucket how do i get it here? @_@ i'm seriously ******** at this -_- i remember trying it before and i just got the html code or something...maybe i'll just post a link to the pics on photobucket. god i'm ******** xD

True wolfs never sleep, they never make deadlines, they flying jumpkick (backwards i might add) anyone who "thinks they can" because we can't let them do that.

OMG NEW GOLDEN SUN NOVEMBER 29TH
YOU FOOLS BETTER NOT FO'GET!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
pushing stuff back another week. darn you are a wolf main.
QFT. Welcome to the club Espy :3

True wolfs never sleep, they never make deadlines, they flying jumpkick (backwards i might add) anyone who "thinks they can" because we can't let them do that.
Also quoted, but this time for great justice ;D

To post an image, just link the url or use [ IMG ] tags around the url :) That sounds like an awful lot of trouble to go through to post a picture though, you can probably just send the link through facebook or something.

AND YES NOVEMBER 29TH I FAIL OUT OF COLLEGE :bee:

Gah777

Smash Lord
so, i started the original Golden Sun today. I made it all the way through the Sol Sanctum and just left the village. I decided that it was a good time to save, so i did. Then a message popped up saying "unable to detect backup save"... so I can't save... FML.

Top Bottom