• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

castorpollux

Smash Champion
btw ish, how come every person who writes on your wall is a girl? and why does it seem like you are dating all of them?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
btw ish, how come every person who writes on your wall is a girl? and why does it seem like you are dating all of them?
Dude I don't even know. But I'm ****ing awesome ;D Why else do you think I want to play as pimp Wolf :p

Also, two are best friends, one is four years younger than me, and the other is an ex that's best friends with my current "girlfriend". So... no. lol

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Dude I don't even know. But I'm ****ing awesome ;D Why else do you think I want to play as pimp Wolf :p

Also, two are best friends, one is four years younger than me, and the other is an ex that's best friends with my current "girlfriend". So... no. lol

ur current is an asian right?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
The white one? Best friend, but we did like eachother a long time ago if that helps my case? >_>

Also, yeah interview thread sounds cool ;D Every other week we need to interview one of JJ's alts.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm looking forward to all the questions about asian girls and $5 free lunches lmao xD

GAH DAMMIT YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT x_________________X Today is not my day lol

Gah777

Smash Lord
I'm looking forward to all the questions about asian girls and $5 free lunches lmao xD

GAH DAMMIT YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT x_________________X Today is not my day lol

wait, $5 FREE lunches?

OMGNOWAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEE!!!

D

Deleted member

Best image ever. I just scared Sil, Sole, Rikku, Juu, and Hunky. The whole car is like "Aahhhhh!"

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Gah, you definitely had it in spoilers like a minute ago before you edited it O.o

Spoiler tags = [] with SPOILER inside to start and /SPOILER to end :3

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I have no idea man @_@ I'll probably be staying at Johns Hopkins University that weeked because I have some people to see there and they have midterms end that friday... but it seems pretty unlikely that I'll go to MLG :(

Gah777

Smash Lord
Ghost, i have but one thing to say to that...

check out my new tech skill.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
ishiey doesnt seem the pimp type. he's more of a guy with lots of female friends and gets friendzoned a lot but finds the occasional nice girl to go out with

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
Ghost, i have but one thing to say to that...

check out my new tech skill.
Ahhh.... makes me proud to be a Wolf main, other than the fact that he's only like the most badazzz character in the game. lol (Jim Carey = Awsome by the way)

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
ishiey doesnt seem the pimp type. he's more of a guy with lots of female friends and gets friendzoned a lot but finds the occasional nice girl to go out with
I consider that pimp. Because those who claim to be pimps, but only talk to those disgusting girls who r probably banging like 30 other guys... are NOT pimps. Takes true game to have legion of real legit women on your hands. Thats pimp dude

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Kinda. Except it's mad weird because I've never actually ended up in a "friend zone" that prevented anything from happening lol xD But yes @ lots of female friends... not so sure about the occasional nice girl part though :p And I'm not really a pimp, I just love to act like I am :<

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I consider that pimp. Because those who claim to be pimps, but only talk to those disgusting girls who r probably banging like 30 other guys... are NOT pimps. Takes true game to have legion of real legit women on your hands. Thats pimp dude
well, when i think pimp, i don't think of a nice guy

*edit*

oh and it's not possible to be close friends with a girl you are attracted to without ever developing feeligns for her.

DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ARDA

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I have no idea man @_@ I'll probably be staying at Johns Hopkins University that weeked because I have some people to see there and they have midterms end that friday... but it seems pretty unlikely that I'll go to MLG :(

John Hopkins University in Baltimore?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
*edit*

oh and it's not possible to be close friends with a girl you are attracted to without ever developing feeligns for her.

DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ARDA
JJ.

I love you.

<3

*Yeah... way too true. Don't let this happen to you @ everyone else xD*

Also, when's a good time for me to find a ride up to MA and see you before you permanently return to NorCal?

how do you become a jj alt?
Don't worry about it, you already are :o

EDIT @ Seagull: Yep :3

castorpollux

Smash Champion
how do you become a jj alt?
if seagull suspects you are one of my alts, then you probably are one of my alts.

no joke, seagull thought mrwolfsmash was me trolling LOL!

*edit*

ishiey, anytime really. i didn't bring my wii/gc controllers to NE though since i need to concentrate on my career right now

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Good call with not bringing your controllers, I'll keep that in mind when I come up :p

What's your major/prospective career?

math major. studying to be an actuary.

btw, i might not leave boston.

there's a new girl that might be worth staying for

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's the same reason I'll probably be moving to North Carolina JJ.

I'm not sure if I will be around much longer in brawl. I will definitely go to Mlg Dc since that's an experience I will probably never forget, but not sure about locals or tournies anymore afterwards. Work on weekends, school on weekdays, and sometimes I just don't feel like spending money to enter tourneys or travel far (gas fee).

Top Bottom