• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...
I really need to post more and stop lurking, but I never really know what to say other than something stupid, like "Hai gaiz! :D".
So, err...
Hai gaiz! :D

Choice

Smash Champion
you're forbidden to write "Hai gaiz! :D" ever again. from now on just post as if its natural caz it should be. no reason not to say anything, not like we'll ostracize you or somethin.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who here is going to Mlg Dc other then me and Choice and possibly Auspher? There will be a Wolf picture. I'm trying to get Lykeios to go too. We shall see.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I still can't figure out how to use utilt correctly. That move doesn't make sense to me and its only purpose seems to be killing and even then it's best used against opponents on platform. I even found that dtilt is actually a decent OoS option at times [7 shield drop + 5 startup isn't to bad] with its solid range and chance to trip opponents. Ftilt is honestly a really good move with lots of uses [beats aerial and grounded approaches and can work as an approach too] but I don't see what to use utilt for EVER. If I want an anti-aerial it's either ftilt or fair but I don't get where utilt fits into Wolf's moveset. Like, the only situation where I hit with it is when an opponent airdodges really poor and I get to kill him with it.

Any ideas?

:059:

Gah777

Smash Lord
i like using u-tilt as an approach. it really helps mix up my up-b game.

Choice

Smash Champion
i punish air dodges with utilt sometimes since it has very little knock back and so a follow up is easy to get.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
hell no, only bad lucario mains are furries lol. I even proved it using my "procario" theory.
What he thought he said.

Hai gaiz! :3
So I was saying to mah fellow furriez over in da Lucario boards, "Hey, wouldn't Lulu and Wulfiez make like, the cutest couple evar? :3"
And they were like, "Oh totally! :3 You should go over and tell them so we can start being all nice and furry to them! :3"
So like, here I am gaiz, lol. :3
What I translated from his intricately encrypted message.

You can't hide the truth from us. Our scouters see all. :mad088:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Welcome to the club?
<333~~~
The Wolf Main club :3 Or at least the lazy smash player club :p

crown is an epic trap
This.

Who here is going to Mlg Dc other then me and Choice and possibly Auspher? There will be a Wolf picture. I'm trying to get Lykeios to go too. We shall see.
I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm going to be way too busy at that point to make it :< Blehhhhhhhhhh.

Beats out bull**** dairs from Kirby and Fox, which is hilarious. That and just other lol stuff. Most usage I've seen from it is just completely unexpected on a predicted shield-drop or something... dunno. I guess this move is mostly about prediction :x

hell no, only bad lucario mains are furries lol. I even proved it using my "procario" theory.
You can't hide the truth from us. Our scouters see all. :mad088:
Good work Wild ARMs :3 It's okay Phil, we'll accept you and whatever furriness lies within you ;D
AND ALSO LESS LURKING MORE POSTING :mad: <3

Btw nothing said in this thread ever is actually meant as an insult lol. Pointing it out just in case :p

:059:

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
*high fives Ishy*
It takes a sharp eye, and an even sharper bair, my friend. :3

Yeah, what Ishy said. I've learned that Wolf Boards are just about the coolest place for hanging out ever. No real trolling, unless you have something against Wolf's bair.
THEN you can guarantee that the Wolf Boards will mobilize in the most lethal and efficient way possible.

Or your money back. /derp face

Gah777

Smash Lord
Espy, I am honored to present you with this certificate of honorary membership to the Wofl Club, teh Woffel Klub, and any other various spelling of the woffl cluub. Congratulations.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
crown is a trap @_@

son, i am disapoint

i also can't really ever find a good time to use utilt, but i still throw it out as a mix up

D

Deleted member

I'm back.

Maining Wolf again.
Hell yeah! <3

Edit: Also, I think I'm getting better at Wolf's bad MU's(Pika, Sheik) because I'm getting better at platform camping and avoiding getting grabbed. I'm winning against those *****es.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hell yeah! <3

Edit: Also, I think I'm getting better at Wolf's bad MU's(Pika, Sheik) because I'm getting better at platform camping and avoiding getting grabbed. I'm winning against those *****es.
Auspher, pick up Kirby as a secondary. Kirby ***** those MUs, as well as D3.

Also, pulled out Wolf in singles and doubles at School in Session 3. Seems I'm getting a lot better at him. Got AZ to last stock both matches of our pool games with him (and he didn't go DK, despite my CPing Norfair to get him to do so, so I'm told he wasn't sandbagging), and did decent in teams vs Lain and Judge with him (although Allied/DLA just ***** my wolf no lube, mainly because Allied is able, for some reason, to convince me to do anything. If he tells me to Fsmash his shield, I'll Fsmash his shield.), though both teams beat my partner and I pretty badly.

Maybe someday I'll reach Kain status... one can only hope XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That would explain part of it.

Also though, I dunno if you've ever played Allied offline, but he trash-talks non-stop. I mean, it's friendly trash talk, but for some reason, he was, as a result, able to make me do stupid things just by asking. For example, this happened like 10 times game 2 when I played Kirby:

Allied: "All you need to do to beat Kirby is shield. Come on Kirby, you know you want to Fsmash my shield!"
*I fsmash his shield*
Me: "WHY DID I DO THAT?!"

castorpollux

Smash Champion
That would explain part of it.

Also though, I dunno if you've ever played Allied offline, but he trash-talks non-stop. I mean, it's friendly trash talk, but for some reason, he was, as a result, able to make me do stupid things just by asking. For example, this happened like 10 times game 2 when I played Kirby:

Allied: "All you need to do to beat Kirby is shield. Come on Kirby, you know you want to Fsmash my shield!"
*I fsmash his shield*
Me: "WHY DID I DO THAT?!"
i've played him offline. he didn't really trashtalk at all. weird

Top Bottom