• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

D

Deleted member

I should get on that, but I don't want to register until I'm 100% sure I have a ride there.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
is there a comprehensive anything for Wolf?
Yes.
Not really.

@Ether: I'm going to try working on collecting some frame data over winter break, charge-release times and frames during which you can DACUS, etc but nothing about hitstun/knockback values :x

Wolf ***** Yoshi mah ******.

like its prolly like 80-20
Allied namesearching his way into the thread <3

ai si a kaino rukingu
Kain, why are you of all people lurking :<

:059:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
From what I gathered Kain lurks a lot. And Wolf mains are the only ones that check to see if others are on, at least the only ones that talk about it :chuckle:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
i leave the browser open on here sometimes therefore i get caught @_@

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'm always willing to play :D

only prob is that i only log in here like 3 times a day and they're all at random. my ps3 is my only source of internet too -_- unless you have a ps3, i could add you on psn :L

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
it was probably another one of JJ's alt that did it, one that even he doesnt know about. they're starting to evolve and adapt

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
New pokemon 5th gen all revealed. I see a Falcon, Duck, Swan, Rooster, and I think Turkey pokemon for birds.

Top Bottom