• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Gah777

Smash Lord
well that's arguable, since ditto will have the same speed as the opponent. The only time i can see ditto guaranteed to outspeed is if and only if he has a choice scarf (or speed boosting item) when the opponent doesn't.

D

Deleted member

I'm excited for the new tier list, but dreading it at the same time. The BBR doesn't care much for Wolf...

Lucas will stay where he is...or drop.

Ness will go up.

Fox will skyrocket for unexplained reasons because they hype him so much.

At least maybe Zelda will go up a spot, lol.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I'm excited for the new tier list, but dreading it at the same time. The BBR doesn't care much for Wolf...

Ness will go up.

when I first started reading this I thought you were talking about the Pokemon Tier list. Until i got to "BBR"...

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Either way, I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that Wolf is in the category of characters that are viable enough to be a real threat, but not really worth it when characters like MK exist :p

New tier list is going to be... interesting. Just like the new Pokemon :o Version 5s all around lol

:059:

D

Deleted member

Either way, I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that Wolf is in the category of characters that are viable enough to be a real threat, but not really worth it when characters like MK exist :p
How many Wolf players really feel this way? Honestly, Wolf CAN fight MK.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
By what I said, I meant that MK is a better character than Wolf and significantly easier to be successful with at a high level, not that Wolf can't beat MK :p

.AC.

Smash Lord
mk doesn't have a better bair than wolf, therefore he cant be better.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
mk doesn't have a better bair than wolf, therefore he cant be better.
Profound truth.
Meh, might as well start playing this game:

That's so legit and cool at the same time.
duh, thats why my characters are always faster than everyone elses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFV_iMgQUo
How many Wolf players really feel this way? Honestly, Wolf CAN fight MK.
I think Wolf is very good vs Mk. He just is bad vs almost every other high tier @_@ except Diddy and Marth.

Ness will go up.

New tier list is going to be... interesting. Just like the new Pokemon :o Version 5s all around lol

I think Snake is gonna go down honestly. And Falco will move to number 2 spot where he belongs. Diddy will drop to 4th or stay at 3rd. Fox will go up. Lucas will go up maybe a spot or two. Zelda has zero rep in tourneys. The only Zelda I even know of is Riot who rarely enters singles.

D

Deleted member

how would it do that?
::shrug:: The desire to become the best Wolf player?

Look at the R.O.B. boards. They have a power ranking. Those players from that list also go to tounaments often, and they often will all be together at one tourney. At least that's what I see here at Ohio tourneys. I see more R.O.B. players now as well, and I think that plays a big part. If there were a bunch of Wolves at a tourney, people would say "Oh, cool. He seems viable enough. Maybe I should play with him".

...Or something like that.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
JJ is always right. About everything.

EVERYTHING.

Also, okay, look at the ROB boards. They have a fair amount of disagreement and crap over who's the best and blablabla. None of that in here, especially because PRs are extremely hard to judge / biased. No need for that, we all have a pretty good idea about who the great Wolf players are and who the top-placing Wolf players are and etc etc etc, y'know?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If we do create a Wolf PR then I vote Barracuda Drifter for best Wolf. 2nd would be Audauro of course.

Also the Wolf Omega is clearly Vista.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Also, okay, look at the ROB boards. They have a fair amount of disagreement and crap over who's the best and blablabla. None of that in here, especially because PRs are extremely hard to judge / biased. No need for that, we all have a pretty good idea about who the great Wolf players are and who the top-placing Wolf players are and etc etc etc, y'know?
Your grammer and everything in that sounded almost exactly like one of my friends, except you have better spelling.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
well we all know barricuda drifter da bess and the rest of us just follow his infinite wisdom/beast brawl skills

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Honestly, regardless of the rules I'd lock and edit a PR thread the instant I saw it. Unless it was a joke PR, which would be debatable :p

@KRD: That's... pretty awesome lol. I have the tendency to type how I'd talk, and that's more or less how I talk when I cbf to sound proper ;D

castorpollux

Smash Champion
as a COMPROMISE, we can "tally" up points or something for wolfs that actually do go to tournaments. The person in charge of the tournament results thread should do this. I would 100% refrain from calling it any kind of "ranking". Maybe wolf tourney points leader or something.

From what i've observed, every single power ranking (not just character specific rankings) end up having some drama in it (except the socal one), and eventually 1 butthurt wolf will get angry and the rest of the wofls will not like him. This is against the will of the bairacuda <------- SEE WHAT I DID THAR!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
"Kain:
The doubles ladder makes me try to think of more things to do offline. Like me and flame gimped a rob on wifi by him putting a c4 on me and exploding it while I used shine's invincibility frames, something I think can be really useful offline with correct timing. "

How smart. Never thought of that before.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
"Kain:
The doubles ladder makes me try to think of more things to do offline. Like me and flame gimped a rob on wifi by him putting a c4 on me and exploding it while I used shine's invincibility frames, something I think can be really useful offline with correct timing. "

How smart. Never thought of that before.
It's legit. I have vid for proof

D

Deleted member

as a COMPROMISE, we can "tally" up points or something for wolfs that actually do go to tournaments. The person in charge of the tournament results thread should do this. I would 100% refrain from calling it any kind of "ranking". Maybe wolf tourney points leader or something.
I'd be fine with that. All I want is something to encourage Wolves to up their tournament attendance.

Top Bottom