• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Rizen

Smash Legend
When giving facts and data, "almost" is a word that shouldn't be used under most circumstances. :woman:
Considering how many times the exact number has been mentioned, I would have let it pass for a time saver. Why the 'woman' face?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

Rizen

Smash Legend
This sounds crazy but you know those chia pet things? There's a plant in the stupid little garden area outside the entrance to my building that has those or something similar. Don't EVER walk through those with an untreated fungus infection! The **** thing's on my right foot, itchy as h***, I've been meaning to have it treated but some of the seeds must have stuck to it because now my foot looks like a f***ing chia pet! @$^#^!! It's driving me crazy!
edit I'll send a pic when I find my camera. RRRRRrrr, can't sleep!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Guys i finally realized how amazing Money w0fl is

still sticking with OG and black, and maybe some Canada Wolf, but yeah i thought i should mention that

:wolf:

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Guys i finally realized how amazing Money w0fl is

still sticking with OG and black, and maybe some Canada Wolf, but yeah i thought i should mention that

I had to read that and think for a sec wth you were talking about lol

I bet you can't guess what color i use which is the best lol

Rizen

Smash Legend
This sounds crazy but you know those chia pet things? There's a plant in the stupid little garden area outside the entrance to my building that has those or something similar. Don't EVER walk through those with an untreated fungus infection! The **** thing's on my right foot, itchy as h***, I've been meaning to have it treated but some of the seeds must have stuck to it because now my foot looks like a f***ing chia pet! @$^#^!! It's driving me crazy!
edit I'll send a pic when I find my camera. RRRRRrrr, can't sleep!
^April fools, btw.
I always go with the normal colors.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Guys I love SWF way too much right now.

And OG is clearly the best color choice, with Black & Green making close seconds.

textures tho

camerino1

Smash Lord
Alright so, I may not be a Wolf player, but my boyfriend is a good one. I've been with him for a little while, so I've played it a bit. I've picked up a few tricks with him by playing him and I know that Wolf can be annoying to fight as well. I'd just like to say that I love KRDsonic, and he is my favourite Wolf main alive. He's a great player, I've played him enough to know that I'm not ready at all for the competitive scene. I hope that Wolf picks up some ground and gets played more as well, because I've played against Wolf enough to know that he has potential to do well. I'm basically here giving my man a little bit of boost, but it's also my 1000th post and I'd rather spend it on no one else~

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I love you too~ SO FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW!

Cam is a bear. I am wolf. Every wolf needs a bair.

Oh and I'm not gonna main ICs they're boring. I'm staying a Wolf main. I can't give him up nor let him down.

:059:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Oh wow, I just realized that my avatar matches this purple skin. I was just planning on changing it too but now I gotta keep it for the matching SLOWPOKE WORLD FORUMS!

I wonder if I should start getting enough sleep soon instead of staying up very late and not waking up late and being tired like this and stuff. Oh, and me and seagull are currently tied for top poster in this thread now. Auspher is right behind us. Then no one else is close. STEP IT UP WOFLS! :D

Edit: Ok, I should probably stop being hyper soon.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol @ my entire post being deleted from yesterday.

Only one part of it was about the "april fools joke".

People trying to keep Wolf down by not letting people know he won a tourney in an easy region.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I love you too~ SO FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW!

Cam is a bear. I am wolf. Every wolf needs a bair.

Oh and I'm not gonna main ICs they're boring. I'm staying a Wolf main. I can't give him up nor let him down.

krd is so win.

seriously one of my favorite wofls

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, looking here again with another doubt, can someone tell me about how exactly safe is a perfectly spaced Dair on a shield? Both powershielded and normal shielded.

Happy official trolling day! (slowpoke)

tekkie

Smash Master
i mean nothing wolf has on PS is safe

dair has some shield push so its decently alright on shield but for most characters it should easily be punishable

i assume you're talking about an AC dair or something

Zync

Smash Journeyman
i mean nothing wolf has on PS is safe

dair has some shield push so its decently alright on shield but for most characters it should easily be punishable

i assume you're talking about an AC dair or something
No, Im talking about the a regular fastfalled one or a short hopped one, just perfectly spaced, I tried it a lot on a friend's ROB, and if powershielded I could still be so far away that only his Ftilt would hit me, and if it made shieldstun the push was so big that it made it look unpunishable

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Here's a video of Nebraska's OTHER wolf I told you about, Devi (the one who couldn't sign up, even though he has an account and lost his password :/), who has tournament wins over Thugz and Soran (IA). Sadly, it's not pretty, but you can kinda see what he's going for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6OyDy0QpE&feature=youtu.be

Also, as reported earlier, I performed a parasolic shine bomb IRTournament vs a quality player.

tekkie

Smash Master
there'll be some hot talent at NYTE this weekend, i'll save some more sexy ****.

i play so much insanely better against people that aren't from my region :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
<3

@ Sync: I have bad luck with dair tbh... do you have any video examples? Only times I feel like I'm safe is when I land on a slope and slide away. It does have decent shieldpush and if I'm doing my math right should be -14 on shield if you hit with it right before landing, which... isn't too bad, I suppose.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
if -H- comes in here again remind him of the tourney on the 7th plz ;)
oh i'm sure he knows

@ Sync: I have bad luck with dair tbh... do you have any video examples? Only times I feel like I'm safe is when I land on a slope and slide away. It does have decent shieldpush and if I'm doing my math right should be -14 on shield if you hit with it right before landing, which... isn't too bad, I suppose.
Dair has decent shield push, you just need to make reads and use it properly. I love love love Dair. Aim for the side if you're looking for push.

Top Bottom