• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Uh oh. He discovered being lazy.

Soon he'll grow his hair out, start growning is own supply and get a honda. It's a slippery slope.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
you should put a spoiler on it and pretend you know how to drift

*****es love that

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
everybody drives a Mustang here

needs more Camaro imo

oh god someone buy me one

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I have a kawaii '91 Holden Nova.

Which is essentially a '91 Toyota Corolla.

Which essentially isn't that cute.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah some general questions regarding certain Wolf AT's that I'm embarrassed to say I haven't learned - how do I do a running pivot laser on the ground? B-reverse lasers in the air?

Also, how do I perform a ledge tech with Wolf from a far distance from the ledge? I know how to do it at a certain angle when I jump off the stage in close proximity but I still can't seem to do it from a far distance(Kain did it a few times @ PS3).

KRDsonic

Smash Master
for B Reversals in the air, and for the ground too, press B first, and then the opposite direction you were facing before the move comes out.

For lightstepping, you have to make it where your Side B is angled slightly above the ledge where you would grab on.

:059:

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
for B Reversals in the air, and for the ground too, press B first, and then the opposite direction you were facing before the move comes out.

For lightstepping, you have to make it where your Side B is angled slightly above the ledge where you would grab on.

Greatly appreciated. I'm aware about the positioning of Wolf's flash, but feel that it's far more difficult to perform it when side-b'ing to ledge from a far distance. I've tried it over and over yet failed. So far as lightstepping when performing the flash close to the ledge, I have no problem.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
-H- if you drive why don't you come to tourneys already

next one is 7th

as for long range ledge cancels, use HC Flash

also <33 shine

Rizen

Smash Legend

That's exactly what I wanted to know.
Greatly appreciated. I'm aware about the positioning of Wolf's flash, but feel that it's far more difficult to perform it when side-b'ing to ledge from a far distance. I've tried it over and over yet failed. So far as lightstepping when performing the flash close to the ledge, I have no problem.
I'm guessing know how much higher sideB ends than Wolf's starting air position and use it when Wolf's a little higher than a normal far recovery. *shrug*
i dont have a car so i walk everywhere or bum rides

its sorta like being a hobo, or a sultan, not sure which
I don't get it. But I don't have a car either and can sympathize. :(
guys, i'm retiring from competitive smash.

also there's a tournament tomorrow, who's the most wolf like character?
IMO, Link plays the most like Wolf besides recovering.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wait, people were talking about being lazy without me? lol

I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, my parents left it for me when they moved out of the country so I wouldn't be a shut-in :p

Some super xtreme kool info:

Shine multipliers:

Damage: 1.3
Speed: 1.8
Yum :3

guys, i'm retiring from competitive smash.

also there's a tournament tomorrow, who's the most wolf like character?
Good joke. And Wolf, obviously.

But wait, what?

yooooooooooooooo
Yooooooooooooooo!

Sup.

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
Run into the first house I see put my back to the wall gonna get comfortable i don't forget to go prone~

who else is gonna guard this door

^when i play CoD

;DDDDD

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
:fox: is fun

but yeah, are those Shine mechanics strictly projectiles? Or could I say Shine and follow up with a Dsmash 1.3x the power :smirk:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Most Wolf like does not equal Wolf. It's asking for something that is most like a wolf, yet isn't a wolf.

If I asked "What's the most wolf wolf on the wolf in wolfs wolf?" Then it would be Wolf.

Being a TO rules, I can just sit here and wait until I'm not hung over to start ****.

Also the fact that no one is here for brawl yet kinda helps. We have 3 set ups, all melee. NO ONE BRINGS TV'S TO AN EVENT CALLED "BRING A ****ING TV". Why?

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Some super xtreme kool info:

Shine multipliers:

Damage: 1.3
Speed: 1.8
I think he means that when you reflect a projectile it does 1.3x damage back and travels 1.8x faster

I own a 2000 Camry and I love driving it and how I don't have to fill up very often. Sometimes when I go home my parents will steal it since they enjoy it so much too lol

I think the most Wolf-like chara is DK with that crazy good bair XD

Rizen

Smash Legend
Most Wolf like does not equal Wolf. It's asking for something that is most like a wolf, yet isn't a wolf.

If I asked "What's the most wolf wolf on the wolf in wolfs wolf?" Then it would be Wolf.

Being a TO rules, I can just sit here and wait until I'm not hung over to start ****.

Also the fact that no one is here for brawl yet kinda helps. We have 3 set ups, all melee. NO ONE BRINGS TV'S TO AN EVENT CALLED "BRING A ****ING TV". Why?
Sorry your short TVs. People are unreliable:c.

D

Deleted member 189823

Hey guys, what's the Wolf-MK MU like? What should I be doing?

There's this MK player I want to beat that's pretty annoying and thinks his only "match" are players that 2-stock him.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm not sure I understand, mind explaining please?
I think he means that when you reflect a projectile it does 1.3x damage back and travels 1.8x faster

I own a 2000 Camry and I love driving it and how I don't have to fill up very often. Sometimes when I go home my parents will steal it since they enjoy it so much too lol

I think the most Wolf-like chara is DK with that crazy good bair XD
You answered your own question. :3
Thats correct.

Projectile becomes almost 2x faster and it does more damage
1.8 =/= 2

lol.

When giving facts and data, "almost" is a word that shouldn't be used under most circumstances. :woman:

Top Bottom