• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Esam does it 10-20 times per set~. They always do it (Especially to Mk's because they like to AD back to the ground since Pika's dthrow has such low knockback).

Link me to you playing the matchup in a vid.
Against MK maybe, against Wolf no.

Only vids I have of me playing against Pika are against Leaf, but I've played lots of pikas both offline (lots of pikas in texas) and on wifi (I used to go to the pika xat all the time, even before I mained Wolf)

but vids I guess

Wolf (before I learned to be patient) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LybCpbnT1NU
Wolf (after I learned to be patient) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3IYF8_N7CM
Peach http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-zkhmoP-o4

I have never had a pikachu Dthrow > Fsmash me out of all the Pika I've ever played.

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You don't SH retreat Bair on shield like ever. That's like Pikachu vs Wolf (Well every matchup) basics lol. Also, full retreated Fairs.

You can also Bair the back of Pikachu's shield. Camping with laser is kind of the worst way to fight Pikachu. Laser is so committing.

Eye c a Jonny Jenq lurk1n.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
But there is no bair for me anymore, I quit competitive Brawl not too long ago. No reliable transportation = no reliable brawl = not getting to play offline for months at a time.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm glad everyone is on the same page.

Pikachu is a joke.

Wolf should be better than 16th best character, though.
I don't foresee him moving above anyone whose currently above him. I could see TL, Fox, and GaW dropping below him, but it wouldn't be because Wolf is doing better. It'd be those characters dropping.

16th is good. I don't want him high tier in the first place because then we can't win mid tier tourneys :troll:. The Tl's are prob pissed now~!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Not my fault :< with the exception of Leaf, people in the Houston smash community don't really give anyone rides to tournys unless they're either top players or one of their best friends. There's been so many tournys where I've asked constantly for a ride and no one volunteered, and I figured that when I asked constantly for over a month if I could get a ride to a smash event in June since my birthday was in June, and the day before my birthday someone held a smashfest and a lot of people from Houston went and no one bothered to give me a ride, that it's pretty much futile to try to stay in the community.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
That sounds dumb, I almost didn't go to Brainshock because I wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to go could go.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wow, that's really stupid @ KRD's situation :/

Watched Gull's vids. You got grabbed at CG %s and didn't die for it. The opponent definitely didn't know the MU well imo.

Also, yeah, +6. You're welcome Auspher :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wow, that's really stupid @ KRD's situation :/

Watched Gull's vids. You got grabbed at CG %s and didn't die for it. The opponent definitely didn't know the MU well imo.

Also, yeah, +6. You're welcome Auspher :p

He knew it well, but he forgot about the necessity to do Fthrow's around the 30ish percents. I myself don't remember, but I was not gonna remind him. That's his fault.

Pikachu's cg doesn't kill Wolf anyway...It ends with an Usmash that doesn't kill.

tekkie

Smash Master
spam dsmash, etc...
these are the pikachsu seagull plays :\

KRD at least leave the scene with one last crazy angry insulting rant to how big of ****heads they all are. i live 80 miles south of albuquerque with no car, so i play brawl with real players maybe once every two months, maaaaaaybe. **** sucks.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Pikachu doesn't need fthrows if he's buffering correctly. When you got grabbed at 0% on that last stock, what should have happened is dthrows to ~100%, then a guaranteed footstool into QAL into thunder for the kill.

D

Deleted member

It's okay, Ill. I love you, too.

Now when to you plan on coming to the MW to destroy our region? :awesome:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
frak all of you
<3

Dude, where the **** did you guys get all these muscles?
A lot of people put him there tbh. The high deviation came from a handful putting him at #1 for some reason, and a few dropping him even lower than before for even more ridiculous reasons :awesome:

when i turn 18 im going to poop on your face
MM Seagull like you MM'd Nike. Then we get to make a thread about you switching to Wolf ;)

Also, you should do the pooping before you turn 18, so you get tried as a minor. Just sayin'.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Dair is more risky than Shine lol,

Also, did one of those wolf things KRD, they are pretty cool, I agree on every wolf main having their own

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
when i turn 18 im going to poop on your face
I was planning on going to TX to do that when I turned 18 :awesome:

Oh, that explains his posts.

ololololol.
U mayo?

Pikachu doesn't need fthrows if he's buffering correctly. When you got grabbed at 0% on that last stock, what should have happened is dthrows to ~100%, then a guaranteed footstool into QAL into thunder for the kill.

Aiyyo, have you started your Japanese stuff? You never replied back.

y u y

y

y

O African chant y

Oh yeah, CUKH CAWWWWWWWWWW SEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, MM for $10 if you can make it to Bulldog Brawl?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I don't respond to VMs when mobile, don't really know why lol. I'll respond when I'm out of class, but actually working on it will have to wait until the end of this week :x

Also, +1 for Seagull MMing everyone all the time :bee:

:phone:

Top Bottom