• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Bite>Bite is a true combo on Wolf at 0%. I think it's a true combo on a lot of characters if I recall correctly. I couldn't escape it. I tried shining, jumping, and couldn't escape.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
To be fair, I started using Wolf before the tier list update. He just fits my playstyle much better.
Just trollin, Wolf is one of the few characters in brawl that I enjoy playing, and he's now the 2nd highest ranked character I enjoy playing as :marth:. Also, Link moved up, so that's awesome.

D

Deleted member

Don't know why we don't have one.

I barely ever use Skype though, lol.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I lost to Kero in winners and losers finals in singles. He's a very good player and I don't know anyyyything about Olimar. XD Then in doubles we lost to Judo and Sold2 in winners and GFs.

In singles I won against Ralph Cecil, ShadowPhoenix and Mister Eric. Then in doubles we won against Kero/Hael Phael, Mister Eric/Sorasin, Ralph Cecil/Smile and one other team I can't remember haha.

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Right now he's housing Pane for Genesis. Pane and Choice are definitely going to Genesis. I think Tekkie too? Choice always responds when I text him. I think he just doesn't post much on the boards.

Auspher, get on Skype and add me: Jojomd18185. Then I can add you to the Wolf Skype group I created.

JJ, Kain, Megarobman, T, Gheb, and any other :wolf:. Get Skype and friend me. Then I'll invite you to the group~!

SAX

Smash Ace
Hey, is there anything that Wolf can shine through? Like Marth's Dancing blade for example. Like multi-hit moves. Snake's nair,dair?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hey, is there anything that Wolf can shine through? Like Marth's Dancing blade for example. Like multi-hit moves. Snake's nair,dair?
He can shine through everything. It's an invincible move with a usual jab followup. Not amazing on block though.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
With good SDI it can get you out of quite a few things, ex. Snake's nair. I don't know of any multi-hit moves that you can shine out of without any SDI besides Luigi's dashattack at low %s though :x If you're using it to get out of CGs and whatnot, it shouldn't work unless the opponent is messing up lol.

:059:

SAX

Smash Ace
With good SDI it can get you out of quite a few things, ex. Snake's nair. I don't know of any multi-hit moves that you can shine out of without any SDI besides Luigi's dashattack at low %s though :x If you're using it to get out of CGs and whatnot, it shouldn't work unless the opponent is messing up lol.

Ohh okay. So you HAVE to SDI snake's nair then shine? You can't just shine between the kicks?

And yeahI tried shining out of falco's and wario's cg the other day. Doesn't work xD I was playing some falcos the other day and I pretty much just had to platform camp until like 50%. If I didn't I just got CGed to spiked. Is there any way wolf can survive the spike? Cause I really don't like platform camping... even if it works.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Joe, I already have Skype. I just don't have access to it currently until like mid September. I'll def hit you up when I'm back at it.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Ohh okay. So you HAVE to SDI snake's nair then shine? You can't just shine between the kicks?

And yeahI tried shining out of falco's and wario's cg the other day. Doesn't work xD I was playing some falcos the other day and I pretty much just had to platform camp until like 50%. If I didn't I just got CGed to spiked. Is there any way wolf can survive the spike? Cause I really don't like platform camping... even if it works.
Well, I THINK you can shine out after the third hit, but I try to SDI it all the time now lol so I can't say for sure xD It's good to get in the habit of SDIing things instead of trying to shine out though, it'll work much better for the majority of multi-hit attacks.

Wolf can't avoid the spike :x you'll have to platform camp, or learn to SDI the dair so that you land on the stage. Welcome to playing Wolf :urg: lol

D

Deleted member

I can RARELY SDI the spike correctly...is there a certain timing to it? You hit diagonally up towards the stage with the C and analog sticks, right?

Yikarur

Smash Master
you hit up+direction to the stage and down+stage direction on the c-stick :D (you keep holding up+direction on the controlstick)

tekkie

Smash Master
luigi's dash attack is the easiest move in the game to get out of though

if you dont feel like DIing you can get a guaranteed PS on the last hit by holding shield even after you're getting hit

at least wolf's dash attack isn't as bad as that :D

SAX

Smash Ace
Well, I THINK you can shine out after the third hit, but I try to SDI it all the time now lol so I can't say for sure xD It's good to get in the habit of SDIing things instead of trying to shine out though, it'll work much better for the majority of multi-hit attacks.

Wolf can't avoid the spike :x you'll have to platform camp, or learn to SDI the dair so that you land on the stage. Welcome to playing Wolf :urg: lol

Cool! I'll do some testing myself when ever I get a chance to play.
And yeah no kidding. Good thing I main Meta Knight :cool: But I'm definitly wanting Wolf as a secondary, just because I have the most fun using him. Hopefully he'll be tourny viable soon so I can be best wolf in florida haha.

you hit up+direction to the stage and down+stage direction on the c-stick :D (you keep holding up+direction on the controlstick)
Awesome! Thanks I'll try this! :)

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
my skype ID is Nibalung =3

i'm usually signed in when i'm playing league of legends, which is pretty much any given day of the week for several hours :D

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Does anyone here happen to know of any amazing RPs? I've been going on an RPG binge lately and I'm starting to run out of ideas of RPGs to play.

the answer is so obvious, i'm ashamed you didnt think of/mention it

GOLDEN SUN

ALWAYS

AND FOREVER

now that i've made you a better person, what consoles do you have?

Top Bottom