• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

KRDsonic

Smash Master
the answer is so obvious, i'm ashamed you didnt think of/mention it

GOLDEN SUN

ALWAYS

AND FOREVER

now that i've made you a better person, what consoles do you have?
Oh yeah, forgot Golden Sun exists. I should try one of the games from the series.

Consoles? Uhh... GBA, DS, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, and Xbox360. And an SNES emulator if that counts :D Cause my SNES no longer works :/

Tales of Symphonia.
My mom and I played through a bit of it, then I ended up selling it to one of my friends who wanted it more. Big regret :(

:059:

D

Deleted member

Somebody missed a tournament...

Unless you meant it in the literal sense. Lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I think he means you missed every other tourney that TKD won and is why he is first and AC was second PR'd wise. At first I just came to post that gif. but then seeing gheb's post, it made me want to follow-up.

We out.

D

Deleted member

Still doesn't negate the fact that AC poops on him sometimes.

Thus why I miss him.

Silly Foxy.

D

Deleted member

That one set was a prime example of said poop.

I'm sure he's beaten him other times. Don't they play together often?

Also, Ghebby is a secret Fox main. :3

<3

Kuares

Pizza
Didn't you play a match vs. a Meta with Fox, Auspher? If anything you're the secret fox.

As far as RPG's, I'd like to suggest the game Infinite Space for the DS. It's a space game and it's got an annoying Battle system you have to get used to but the Story and stuff is awesome after that!

D

Deleted member

Didn't you play a match vs. a Meta with Fox, Auspher? If anything you're the secret fox.

As far as RPG's, I'd like to suggest the game Infinite Space for the DS. It's a space game and it's got an annoying Battle system you have to get used to but the Story and stuff is awesome after that!
I did, and I won. It was only a serious friendly, though. :/

That's a fun MU on PS1.

Kuares, draw a pic of Wolf and Fox together at dinner. :3

D

Deleted member

If I got on, I'd just be typing as well. Ever since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 7, the mic hasn't been working.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
We'll communicate with mics in the future. First things first is people need to get on skype so I can add them to the group.

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND TO PANE AND CHOICE. Choice's pool is pretty easy from what I've seen. He has a :sheik: (Light) and :pikachu2: (Stealth Raptor), which should be his only concern. Hopefully he remembers how to fight those characters (Since I know :sheik: isn't an abundant matchup in Wc). Good thing he's played Z in the past for :pikachu2:. Pane's pool looks a little hard...He should still get 3rd seed.

Pane, Itakio, Tyrant, GDX, Limeee, SneakySnake- Pool 8

Choice, KingD, Stealth Raptor, Light, Zigsta, Alk- Pool 21

D

Deleted member

On the other hand, I LOVE your avatar, Lumi.

Mustang is so amazing, especially in episode 53.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Mustang is a bada$$. I liked Brotherhood so much. I don't know who my favorite character would be though.

All I know is my favorite anime character of all time is Vegeta.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Why do they call that hairstyle a widow's peak? Do widows commit suicide on peaks that look like that?

D

Deleted member

Deathly Hallows Part 2 was incredible. I'm glad I went to the midnight show, and also that I saw it in 3D.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i can't wait to watch it for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, online that is =3

tbh, i'm really happy the "harry potter" era is coming to a close, it was fun for a couple years but then it dragged on and on ._. maybe J.K rowling can actually do something new now, i'm gonna laugh if she tries and it falls flat, forcing her to fabricate a reason for another harry potter book

tl;dr harry potter fans are the new kingdom hearts fan, venomous and irritating

tl;dr still, i'm a spiteful angry man who shouldnt be allowed to socialize

Top Bottom