• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Welp, I'm gonna try to find an online store or something to get this shirt made or something, it'd be neat :3

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Well, I should really go back to posting more and lurking less >_>

Ishieymoro has a woflicious wofl
Best post

Ish y u so wolflicious?
I dunno, man. You either got it or you don't, know what I mean? <3

JJ is turning down an Asian girl, for reasons that I currently do not comprehend. Also, Kain's new videos are so good. Just look at how he goes for that utilt kill at the end of game 1 vs Sago, pro status right there :p

wth is up with this ally & wolf hype. the pick was like random

My wolf is captivating, btw.
I saw Atomsk coaching him lol. I don't even know. And if your Wolf is so captivating, use him more! All I see from you lately is D3 :( Which is captivating in it's own right, but still :p

I'm a little late, but here it is! the charged shot is still pretty irritated, so the color is off and it looks like a nipple. XD It'll be better in a few days though.

I won't be able to make it to Brainshock either, despite living in the MW. Damn work. >.>
Nice tattoo ;D

Lookie what I made! Thought you guys might like it >.>
Was inspired by this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywBlxdXd-o , amazing band btw
I second Tekkie. Good work, let us know if/when we can buy it :)

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lookie what I made! Thought you guys might like it >.>
Was inspired by this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywBlxdXd-o , amazing band btw
I really like the song between 0-1:12 and 1:58-end, basically when there aren't singing parts, lol. They really lose steam when they let the vocals take over :/

I vote that every Wofl should buy one of Loko's shirts and wear them to Brawl tournys now.

No, I'm going to make illegal copies of the shirt and sell them for profit, and wear the rest.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ally's Wolf really isn't that bad. It's still pretty unrefined but I also saw some good things. In fact, I'd say that I can't claim to have ever seen a Wolf with a better ground game yet [I'll take that crown soon though :bee:]

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
[yt]IZx7qaxQdMs[/yt]

-----

I got bored, and decided to try ordering Wolf's MUs. All imo obviously, but yeah. There are some MUs that I'm borderline on and my opinions aren't set in stone, but I just put what I felt was the harder MU earlier in the list and placed the characters in the section I'd probably initially vote for before discussion. The / divides larger sections into the harder/easier characters imo, but they're all in the same group because I don't feel the difference is enough to move them up/down atm.

MU | My List | BBR MU Chart v1
-3 | :dedede: :pikachu2: | :wario: :pikachu2:
-2 | | :dedede:
-1 | :wario: :metaknight: :snake: :diddy: :sheilda: :sheik: :falco: | :metaknight: :snake: :diddy: :falco: :popo: :gw: :rob: :pit: :sheilda: :sheik:
0 | :popo: :rob: :olimar: :marth: :kirby2: :fox: / :pit: :lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink: :dk2: | :marth: :lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink: :kirby2: :fox: :peach: :dk2:
+1 | :gw: :peach: :ike: :sonic: :ness2: :pt: | :olimar: :luigi2: :sonic: :ike: :ness2: :lucas: :bowser2:
+2 | :lucas: :bowser2: :mario2: / :yoshi2: :samus2: :link2: :ganondorf: / :falcon: :luigi2: :jigglypuff: :zelda: | :pt: :yoshi2: :mario2: :falcon: :samus2: :jigglypuff: :link2:
+3 | | :zelda: :ganondorf:
Average | +.41 | +.24
+/-/0 | 17/9/11 | 16/13/8

Also, now I know how to make a table on SWF. Yay :3

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wario as -1? You're so generous! Mario/Lucas is +1, Samus might be +3, the rest looks accurate.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Ally's use of upB to punish Falco's cancelled sideB was pretty awesome imo :p

And yeah, I have a somewhat controversial view on the Wario MU :x Honestly, I feel like all of those -1s aside from Falco and Diddy could eventually be -2, but at the moment this is more or less how I feel. What makes Lucas/Mario -1 in your opinion? The way I see it, neither of them have good answers for standard Wolf tools :/

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
I completely understand, and I'm not trying to group everyone together, but some wolf mains are the whinnest ****ies about playing D3. Not naming any names, but one of your (better) fellow wolf mainers really made himself look bad this weekend. I could have had a full course meal saturday and sunday with all the cheese and wine Sir Johns brought with him. :glare:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
^Who is this person whining and complaining about other people?

If you don't like how someone acts at a tourny, then confront them there, seems kinda childish to bring it on the forums.

D

Deleted member

You're not alone on Wario, Ish. :3

But that's mainly because I've never faced a Wario that did the CG on me, correctly at least.

Edit: And the tournament I was at this past weekend was only on Saturday, and I didn't fight any D3 players, so it wasn't me. :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

If you don't like how someone acts at a tourny, then confront them there, seems kinda childish to bring it on the forums.

A dude who went to CoT5.
I completely understand, and I'm not trying to group everyone together, but some wolf mains are the winnest ****ies about playing D3. Not naming any names, but one of your (better) fellow wolf mainers really made himself look bad this weekend. I could have had a full course meal saturday and sunday with all the cheese and wine Sir Johns brought with him. :glare:
Pane?

My list (In before huge bias):
MU | My List
-3 | :dedede:
-2 | :wario: :pikachu2:
-1 | :metaknight: :sheilda: :sheik: :falco:
0 | :popo: :rob: :olimar: :marth: :kirby2: :pit: :lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :snake: :diddy: :wolf:
+1 | :gw: :peach: :ike: :sonic: :lucas: :pt: :toonlink: :dk2: :luigi2: :fox: :mario2:
+2 | :ness2: :bowser2: :yoshi2: :link2: :falcon: :jigglypuff:
+3 | :samus2: :zelda: :ganondorf:

I think Wario is definitely -2 with Cg. He is much easier to fight and kill then D3 though. Without the cg, the matchup is even looooooool (But we gotta consider it).

I haven't played any Snake to make me think Wolf vs Snake isn't even anymore. Like, Wolf spaces and outcamps Snake surprisingly easy. Play it the way Fox does vs Snake. Block, pressure, space bairs, and SPIKE HIM OFFSTAGE~!

Diddy I've always seen as even.

We beat TL at least +1 if we force them to camp extremely hard to just avoid damage. We get in and go in hard easily.

Mario and Luigi we both should be +1 with. Mario is the "hardest" low tier Wolf has in my opinion. I don't see us having a +2 on him or Luigi. Especially when Luigi can kill us stupidly early and juggles Wolf pretty well.

Lucas is harder to fight then Ness. So I put Ness as +2 and Lucas as +1. We beat them both though.

We're even with Olimar. I never understand why we have an advantage on Olimar other then to (smirk) at Wolf having an advantage on a high tier character.

Even with Rob, Pit, and Ice climbers for obvious reasons~.

I think Wolf beats Fox +1. We always beat them in the matchup in tourney :awesome:.

Pikachu should be -2 and not -3. He isn't as hard to fight as D3. He has a 0 to death on us, but it's avoidable (Pikachu's grab range is ***).

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I completely understand, and I'm not trying to group everyone together, but some wolf mains are the winnest ****ies about playing D3. Not naming any names, but one of your (better) fellow wolf mainers really made himself look bad this weekend. I could have had a full course meal saturday and sunday with all the cheese and wine Sir Johns brought with him. :glare:
He's lying, Tyser didn't enter this weekend and I got 3rd drunk, booya.

50000 **** dedede's

My list (In before huge bias):
MU | My List
-3 | :dedede:
-2 | :wario: :pikachu2:
-1 | :metaknight: :sheilda: :sheik: :falco:
0 | :popo: :rob: :olimar: :marth: :kirby2: :pit: :lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :snake: :diddy: :wolf:
+1 | :gw: :peach: :ike: :sonic: :lucas: :pt: :toonlink: :dk2: :luigi2: :fox: :mario2:
+2 | :ness2: :bowser2: :yoshi2: :link2: :falcon: :jigglypuff:
+3 | :samus2: :zelda: :ganondorf:
This is how I would vote too. It almost seems like you forgot someone ?

I personally think IC's is unwinable as everyone, kirby/olimar are tough, but 50/50 if played well.
GW is maybe a 0. Sonic is maybe a 2.

D

Deleted member

Seagull's chart best reflects my thoughts, except I'd bump Yoshi down to +3.

Samus is just irritating to me, so she'd be at +2 for that alone, lol. Z-air when in range, spamming missles from further away. Combing z-air into charge shot....ugh. Once we get in, it's fine, but Samus is just a terribly annoying matchup IMO.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol samus is easy and excellent dodging/ps practice, I play one like twice every week. Actually, all I play is a samus, lol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Samus is very easy for Wolf as long as you know how to powershield all of her stuff. She doesn't really have much she can really do to Wolf.

Also Brinstar ***** Samus in the matchup.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No way we are that bad for Yoshi. He has some options lmao. We just shut down his regular gameplay pretty easily.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Crews, nice to meet ya.

If you don't like how someone acts at a tourny, then confront them there, seems kinda childish to bring it on the forums.:059:
Wasn't at the tourney, it was during friendlies somewhere else. And it's much more socially acceptable to post my opinion in a harmless forum online than to awkwardly confront someone in front of a room full of people in a strangers house.

Not saying any names dude but how many wolfs could there have been at cot5?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
And it's much more socially acceptable to post my opinion in a harmless forum online than to awkwardly confront someone in front of a room full of people in a strangers house.
Socially acceptable? Probably. Appropriate? Nah.

Don't want to be all whatever, but please don't start drama by posting things like this. It's rude, pointless, etc etc you get the idea I'm sure.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Confronting someone in person actually means something to someone. You have to verbally communicate your message to someone else, and most of the time they will give you one, and so forth. You aren't doing anything constructive by going online and being vague about some guy who may or may not main wolf without much of a goal in mind. Being specific with these types of issues is really necessary for it to impact things. If it bothered you enough to post, then PM this person.

:toonlink::drmario: You're a coward.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
He's obv talking about me :troll: **** DDD! Yeah I said it what up bro come at me

Also Ish, utilt is Wolf's best move, it's always fresh, and people never DI it right cause it's so unexpected. :troll: obv I got to obvious with it...(failed like 7 attempts to land it lolololololololol)

Top Bottom