• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

castorpollux

Smash Champion
pane's pool actually isn't that bad. at COT4, I certainly had what lee martin called the hardest pools he has ever been in up until that point

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Sorasin will not be in pane's pool because we are no longer going. Sora knows wolf from playing me everyday so he might've had trouble with him though. :p

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
What's up with so many MW people bailing from CoT5 ;___;

:059:
I was originally going with Kel, KassandraNova, SoraSin and Mister Eric. Kel/Kassandra just moved recently within the last month and it's too costly to go now. Plus one of them landed a job finally and did not get off until 9 PM tonight. Since they couldn't go, Sora, Eric and I decided it would be too expensive for us, as we've got other plans for this summer we need to save for. SUCH AS OTAKON! :D

rsr2

Smash Lord
So what do you guys think of my new MTG tokens?

My friend made them for me. Mine are all the Justin Beiber ones.

Laem

Smash Champion
Oh man that was raaape.
beginning though just makes me remember me vs. most MK's
get hit by something fast > bad position > follow up > repeat :(

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It means death but no just messing around also Happy birthday KRDsonic.

Edit: Typing on Wii Internet as only internet at the moment sucks.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I had my best tournament yet yesterday! I placed 5th overall in singles and 4th in doubles with SoraSin. I thought I hit a roadblock with Wolf, but yesterday has re-energized me haha. I lost to two people I normally lose to (Y.b.M. and AZ), but I still gave them a decent set. Then I beat 5 good Ohio players in between those losses.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm still kinda upset with that tournament. How did so many decent players lose to a Ganondorf X________x No disrespect, because the dude's obviously a freakin' boss, but Ganon is really pretty bad. I've played the best Ganon on the EC and was winning the vast majority of the time even though I had no previous Ganon experience, this is just ridiculous. Props though, especially because he bought everyone beer after his victory :p

I am drunk now, no longer remember what I was trying to type before. Love all of you though <3

tekkie

Smash Master
I'm still kinda upset with that tournament. How did so many decent players lose to a Ganondorf X________x No disrespect, because the dude's obviously a freakin' boss, but Ganon is really pretty bad. I've played the best Ganon on the EC and was winning the vast majority of the time even though I had no previous Ganon experience, this is just ridiculous. Props though, especially because he bought everyone beer after his victory :p

I am drunk now, no longer remember what I was trying to type before. Love all of you though <3

what ganondorf

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Whassup Iblis?

And yeah, take Ganon seriously because he can **** you up hard, but he's still a really horrible character :/ that's pretty lame, but whatever. Good **** regardless lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Whassup Iblis?

And yeah, take Ganon seriously because he can **** you up hard, but he's still a really horrible character :/ that's pretty lame, but whatever. Good **** regardless lol

Yeah homes, I came here because well. ***** look at how you were posting some hours ago. I wouldn't care as much if you were a mod. But dog, can't you get de-modded for that?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Auspher, MM or serious friendly him next time you see him lol. Playing a top Ganon is an awesome experience, no lie.

And yes. The commute to work was horrifying lmao, but I'm not too bad. Still going to try convincing people that Fox is better than D3/Lucario though :p

EDIT @ Iblis: Possibly. But I don't think drunk posting is against the rules lol, I'm still responsible enough and everything. Like, it's the tier list thread lol, there are far worse posts going on in there xD

D

Deleted member

I've fought DLA in bracket. Didn't beat him, but went 1-2 against him, and I learned plenty on how to fight against him.

Top Bottom