• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The 18th? Joker's Bi-weekly is this Saturday and I'll be there, idk if I will go to QRS's thing but if I don't find a job, I might. There's a bi-yearly at Dan's the 11th., see previous post for link.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I think it's funny. Also Ish, we can have our rematch on Wifi on Monday if you want to :D

I will have a new internet provider instead of using my neighbors >_<

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Idk if I have time for wifi for a while X_x how about next Thursday instead?

lol Iblis, you know me too well. By the time I had some quality ones picked out, people were already off the topic of asian girls :( my services weren't even necessary though lol, you Seagull and Stingers did some serious work ;D

Also, a bit late, but:

So I don't remember who, or in what thread, but I remember somebody saying that Wolf does better than Fox against MK, I need a secondary for MK, was thinking Fox but Wolf is about 100x more badass than Fox. So yeah, picking up Wolf. Sup.
Sup. Learn to bair dance, it will take you very far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUcOei3FUM&feature=related

:059:

rsr2

Smash Lord
WHY YOU NO PLAYING ON MONDAY!!!!

Okay cool. I will be able to play after a poker tournament that night :D

D

Deleted member

X-Men: First Class......oh my God.

I totally thought this movie was gonna be bad, but wow...by far the best X-Men film.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Hi XDDD. Glad you decided to start posting here.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That is a lot of Os.

Like, a ridiculous amount of them.

When there is an O shortage, we now know who to blame.

Also, is there any secret to pulling off the flash cancel, or is it just practice and muscle memory?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
That is a lot of Os.

Like, a ridiculous amount of them.

When there is an O shortage, we now know who to blame.

Also, is there any secret to pulling off the flash cancel, or is it just practice and muscle memory?
I just d it based n muscle memry, I dunn if there's any sund r anything that mst peple g by.

... I feel like I'm missing a letter

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I just finished watching the whole There Will Be Brawl series since I remembered someone posting about it a long time ago back when there was just 1 episode. It was actually pretty good. The downside is that now I'll pay attention to Luigi.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Why hello thar.

More o's are needed btw.

Saixthewerewolf

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try to actually answer your question instead of quote it and say something completely irrelevant like everyone else lol

What strategies in particular are you having trouble with? Anyways, here's the general advice I can give off the top of my head. TL's (main) kill moves in this MU (imo) are uair, usmash, utilt, and fsmash, so keep an eye out for them when you're at kill %s (as in, don't AD into the ground near TL, use b-reversals or AD to avoid his uair, etc). His projectiles aren't too bad, just make sure you're not caught in reflector lag unless you're far away or TL might start comboing you with zair. Instant-throwing bombs can be helpful, especially if they bounce off the top of your shield (SH forward OoS and then instant-throw). Uhh... yeah... lol idk, can't really give much specific advice unless you let me know which strategies you're having trouble with, sorry X_x hope I helped though :)

Double post... Sorry. Well... He somehow has the idea that bombs are his best friend against Wolf so he uses thenm like crazy. And... TL airials are always a problem cuz to me it seems like they all can KO you. So i try not to engage him as much in the air. Plus TL is very... Floaty

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Against TL just avoid any conflict when he's above you or below you. Vertically his moves are really hard to beat. Trying not to engage him as much in the air is quite a reasonable approach to this match-up but remember that our bair still naturally beats all of his aerials [including his zair]. You can combat him in the air as long as a rising bair forces him to take a defensive action - this includes offstage game. As long as he's in said position you can bair him, which sometimes catches them by surprise.

One thing that really annoys me about TL is that his hurtbox is a little altered during the cooldown lag of some of his moves causing you to whiff bairs and giving him the option to punish with utilt or usmash. I'm pretty sure that fair is the main offender here.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
agreed, all wolf needs to do is camp and run, wait for 140% and a turnup pick, and instead of hitting with a blaster, tippered f-smash, repeat.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I was tired and my gf just got out of surgery and was resting. I have legit johns :bee:.

I've also been working every day since Wednesday and my car was having electrical problems. I'm glad I'll be finally free Monday though...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Has anyone here watched the series There Will Be Brawl? I finally remembered about it after about... 2 years so I just finished watching it today and it was actually pretty well-made.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Has anyone here watched the series There Will Be Brawl? I finally remembered about it after about... 2 years so I just finished watching it today and it was actually pretty well-made.

I was VERY impressed with There Will Be Brawl. I watched it about a year ago when they completed it all the way. I watched it all in one sitting because I couldn't stop. XD It had a really good story, the actors were pretty good and everything looked pretty awesome haha.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I would have watched it all in one sitting if I had that option >.< I remember when there was just 1 episode, and after watching it I forgot the name of the series afterwards and couldn't find it again until this week. Some of the characters being extremely un-canon made me laugh though, like Sonic, Ness, and Kirby. Nana was pretty much in-character in the last episode though.

Wolf looked weird :/ Samus was definitely my favorite character.
Fox was hawt

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Kirby was scary. I swear that's the image I'm always going to see in my mind whenever I play against a Kirby from now on. He will no longer ever look cute to me.

Waluigi was too good. "It's a-Mario... it's a-Mario party". His actor was really good.

Edit: Unrelated, but I feel like posting this because it's been in my head all day and her singing voice is so weird yet SO good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4hJNnAKPn8

Bead

Smash Ace
The 18th? Joker's Bi-weekly is this Saturday and I'll be there, idk if I will go to QRS's thing but if I don't find a job, I might. There's a bi-yearly at Dan's the 11th., see previous post for link.
*dont know names* Kuares in Cedar Rapids. That is the closest to me without driving >1 hour. I still have work on friday morning XD and i get off work at 6 on thurs so it kinda has to be worth going

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Lol that movie was awesome, things i didnt like was the excesive talking at times, and wolf didnt do almost anything >.>, however, the action scnees were so good lmao, Ganons Side B FTW, and lucas and ness psychic powers loool

Funniest characters were Ice climbers, Kirby, Sonic, The drill girl who comes in an assist trophy, Pit and Captain Falcon. Seriously this movie is too good, watched it a loooong time ago

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I watched the whole thing with my friends just after they finished it, it was absolutely awesome in so many ways. I actually have the soundtrack on my iPod. Which isn't actually an iPod, it's my DS, but w/e.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I just watched a couple episodes of it. It's pretty cool.

"Don't be a stranger now, and come back sometime, maybe.....

Show me your moves."

Yeah I am lame and watched it now. I don't watch Machinima because they post 20,000 videos a day so I can't keep up with that >_>

Gah777

Smash Lord
It was quite the interesting watch. My views of Olimar and Kirby (and even Ness and Lucas 0.o) are totally warped now...

Top Bottom