• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Today I'm gonna record and upload replays since I finally get off work at a normal time (4 Pm). I then gotta go to Jiffy lube for an oil change. You can expect replays up tonight JJ.
-Seagull on break at worky@Qdoba's.

:phone:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
^Does that mean I'm not a wofl since I'm not lazy at all? :(

Edit: Uh oh, it's a new page now, so my up arrow isn't pointing at JJ's post like I intended it to. Someone, tell me what to do, I've never been trained on how to deal with this!

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
How can you be lost, there's nothing to follow @__@

Also, Iblis, what are your thoughts on John#'s tier list with S-J tier? I like how Wolf is finally E-tier there lol :p but really, it seems like a much better division between characters, at least in high tier.

:phone:

Choice

Smash Champion
my tier list is the best:

S. MK

A. Snake
Diddy Kong
Falco
Wario
Marth
Dedede

B. Olimar
Pikachu
Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Wolf
Fox
Lucario
Sheik/Zelda
Toon Link
Ice Climbers

C. Mr. Game and Watch
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Peach
Luigi
R.O.B.
Ness
Sonic
Ike
Pokémon Trainer

D. Yoshi
Bowser
Lucas
Mario
Link
Samus
Ganon
Captain Falcon
Jiggs

or something like that. within those categories themselves i think theres a lot of characters that are really close to each other.

S+A = Top
B = High
C = Mid
D = low

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So I don't remember who, or in what thread, but I remember somebody saying that Wolf does better than Fox against MK, I need a secondary for MK, was thinking Fox but Wolf is about 100x more badass than Fox. So yeah, picking up Wolf. Sup.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wolf does about the same as Fox vs Metaknight. Just because he does "good" doesn't mean learning the matchup will be a walk in the park. Wolf isn't exactly easy to pick up and do amazing with,

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aiyyo, Wolves I need your help! Peach boards are posting gay pics and I'm trying to balance it out with straight pics. There are too many of them! I need back up!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I think you came to the wrong place for help, Iblis... :urg:

EDIT: nvm, I see pictures of asian women. I am at your side, let's do this.

rsr2

Smash Lord
^YELLOW FEVER POWERS ACTIVATE!!!!

I have a feeling it's going to get flooded with pictures of Asian women in the next couple minutes.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I don't have any pictures to share tbh lol, it's kinda creepy that people are getting so into this >__> Like... yeah... basically. Don't really know what to say anymore, but cute asian girls are always appreciated, so it's all good? :p

Top Bottom