• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Granted. The only custom avatars tht are allowed are racist and insult people who's names start with "a" and end with "gidius".

I wish I was playing TFU instead of doing English homework.

Agi

Smash Lord
Granted, but you are no longer able to save.

I wish that there wasn't a random Boba Fett bobblehead in front of me. (don't ask.)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Granted, the Boba Fett bobblehead turns into the real deal and disintegrates you, so now your looking at a cloud in heaven.

I wish that it was forbidden to give homwwork over school holidays.

Agi

Smash Lord
Granted, teachers make up for it by dumping a crapload of homework on you every night.

I wish Windows Vista was better.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Granted, but I don't corrupt your wish becuase my computer has Vista... oh wait....

I wish my computer didn't have Vista so that I could proper;y corrupt agidus's wish.

Candide

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but the test turned out to be much harder than the multiple-choice one from before.

I wish someone would reply to this post, without care for what would be contained therein.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Granted, it now red rings your 360 when you get recon.

I wish I had a crossover game with Halo and Metroid, and both franchiese were given fair and equal representation.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Granted, but that means that you lied about your wish before I granted it, so now that wish has no point, thus creating another paradox.

I wish for the next president of the U.S. to be competant.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Granted, but he gets the wresting move flapjack also known as the pancake instead.\

I wish smashbards was not owned by MLG.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, but they don't have the kind of syrup you want to go with it *cough it's not even as slow-moving as regular syrup, it's more like Uri...nevermind*

I wish for a magnifying glass.

tsetse

Smash Lord
granted they are not number one in Canada anymore. I wish Isai was playing brawl and using captain falcon in tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom