• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Hey if any of you want to room with us, and has some money, me ZMT and another dood are going to get a room at the hotel. Let us know if you need a place to sleep.

Also, I will accept MMs at one(!) dollar each. Maybe even 2(!) dollars each.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
From what I know of whos going to this from tampa

Noel isn't going cause he's dumb

Me (I'm getting that mo ****in 2.5)
Ed
Veggi (posted)
Redhal
Polmex
C.J (posted)
Harriet? :D
Crush (posted)
SyM maybe

Polmex said he was gonna drive me if I had a 2.5 (which I will) so I guess he's taking his car

Also redhal

I'M NOT THAT SHORT (5'8/9 not sure)

Anyone thats not amazing wanna mm my doc for 1$?

Or amazing peoples secondaries that don't ****.

Pritch

Smash Lord
still looking for a melee teammate :(
Depending on if I end up teaming with someone from LA or not I might be down to team with you A-L. I promise I won't suck like last time I teamed with you (if you even remember that, it was a **** long time ago).

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
So I guess this is the Tourney my bro was talking about..... Brawl on sunday... I guess I can swing it.

It will be great to see people again and see what this game has come to. I guess I could putTvC on a side setup and run a show for all while I wait. I am down to play some TvC with anyone who is down and open for all MM's in SF4 and TvC, maybe even Tekken 6 if all these games are going to be here.

This old man has been out of it for like ever so you all know what to do when you see me, if yah know me and get down like I do then lets burn something and play a fighter or 2. I will have TvC GG:AC and two or 3 wii sticks and converters for ps2 sticks and pads.

Geat At Me On The Real Fighters. Lets have some fun playing Brawl as well.

Get Hype!!!!!!!

Edit Like A Biayach!!!!:

Sam Sho 6 will also be there for all to play. Get on that with me, or we can do Sam Sho 2 or Sam Sho 5, though I love 6 and think it is the best on the set but whatever yahll want to play.

SæQuo back from the dead/Raising children.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Make sure you register to avoid lines and increase your warm up time... remember. I dont wanna hear and Cold Hands johns! from anyone!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
does door fee apply only once, or do i have to pay door fee 3 times if im attending all 3 days?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
This ^^^^^^^
I'll prolly end up taking you guys up on this, since I doubt i'm gonna feel like drivin back and forth for all 3 days haha

Pritch: I'd team with ya, but it ends up my bro is gonna come as well so I think we're gonna be teaming :( Sorry about that man.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I'll prolly end up taking you guys up on this, since I doubt i'm gonna feel like drivin back and forth for all 3 days haha

Pritch: I'd team with ya, but it ends up my bro is gonna come as well so I think we're gonna be teaming :( Sorry about that man.
Alright cool, Ill talk with you on aim later

and someone bring ssb64 on their wii, I dont hack so I need to play ppl again <<

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
OMG, what up guys, i havent been on here much lately, so i thought i'd just come on and see what people are up to ^_^. I prob won't be at this either, but w/e. im still nastee if i need to be lol. I'll see if i can possibly come to this, and see some faces. but it's a longshot. anyways peace.

i'll leave you with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

-misshiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I can officially house anyone and everyone for this.

My parents will be in South Florida from the 18-20th. Which equals perfect.

IF YOU NEED HOUSING CALL ME AT 407-488-0510.

NOTE: I HAVE ANOTHER CONCERT ON THE 17TH AT 6 OR 7PM - TRY NOT TO MAKE PLANS TO ARRIVE AT THAT TIME!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC

BECAUSE I'M APPARENTLY ALREADY HOUSING

MANGO
M2K
ALLY
GMONEY
PB&J
DAISEY + BF
HBOX (LOL)

ETC ETC

HYPE

note: if you NEED a ride to the tournament all three days, you are RESPONSIBLE for providing GOOD GAS MONEY. I'm not paying for your rides. I'm not charging for housing this time either, so PLEASE pay gas money... I should have a decent number of rides.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'll also be able to help with the ride situation, particularly if it involves people giving me gas money.

It's cool, I'm most likely going to end up teaming with someone from louisiana anyways.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Hbox your house is gonna be insaneeeee. Maybe Tampa will stay at your place.

Oh god that sounds awesome

also

Wtf didn't think Mango was coming

nipoo

Smash Cadet
Oh mannnnn. That sounds fun.
I still can't find a ride ):

anyone have an open spot in their car...for a girl? (:

Top Bottom