• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It is a national tournament and the venue is really expensive. Every 10 people after the first 100 will add 100$ to I think the singles pot for both smash games.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
OK, Very Important Announcement! MUST READ...

We Really Really Need people to pre-register so we can pay for this venue... I appreciate those who have registered and it is cheaper if you do so! Also, once you arrive, there will be a massive line (probably 150-200 people long) and you will be missing out on warm up time. So i suggest you pre-register. So when the day comes, and you dont get to warm up or play friendlies... I dont wana hear any cold hand johns at ALL!

1. with the "winterfest2009" promo code, online registration is cheaper.

2. If you do not pre-register you are risking a long wait time at the door, plus, your own personal warm-up time.

I hope everyone takes this advice... Everyone has been warned!

3. Skip the line at the door if you pre-register online.

Love you guys,

mnitg

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Skip the line at the door? Really? No wrist band? No checking off my name that I actually showed up?

How many people must pre-reg in order for you guys to pay off the venue in time? It's just a few weeks away..

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Thank you to everyone who is looking into the post and pre registering this is a big help, I will try to do something special for those who pre register... love you guys!

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
^^^ thanks Frames. lol Hey call me we gota meet up and finifh master minding this for these smashers and bring florida to the top!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
if we're going just for street fighter will the door fee be cheaper?...cause on SRK forums it says specifically that the door fee is only 10 bucks. BTW if anyone...ON THE WAY to orlando from ocala needs a ride I'm able to take you, if you're out of the way sorry but I don't have much cash to drive out of the way. 10 bucks per seat.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
The VSA has teamed up with Papa Johns Pizza to provide orders of pizza at a discounted rate to all Smashers! So thanks to those who are looking forward to supporting our sponsors! :)

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Hungry Howies>Papa Johns>Dominos=Pizza Hut
Wow... anyone that says Dominos = Pizza Hut does not get out at all... especially when they say HH is above all of those three... LOLOLOL at this.

btw I wanna go, but I don't have a freakin ride... AND IM IN THE SAME STATE AS THIS TOURNEY

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Smash Journeyman
Bro cajun crust>>>>>>gallons of grease that domino injects into their crust.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i don't understand how hungry howies is even in the competition

what they give you isn't even pizza.

it's like $3 for a reason

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
You can probably house people? Can you elaborate on that?

Hey if anyone wants we can form a group of 8, rent a hotel room, then split the price for those 3 days. How's about that?

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I'm not going to this anymore, just don't feel like going to anymore tournaments. I doubt anyone cares.. but if anyone does, then yeah.. sorry.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
MIGUEL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

you know i'll always love you, bro

edit: and yo hungry howie's is pretty trash

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
You can probably house people? Can you elaborate on that?

Hey if anyone wants we can form a group of 8, rent a hotel room, then split the price for those 3 days. How's about that?
Id help you out on this, and I can get like 2-3 ppl to help as well

Top Bottom