• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

Ryne

Smash Cadet
Big names, including Mew2King and Ally. Better start praticing and see if I can register if I can find a ride or ticket to get to Flordia from Georgia.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'll see what I can do to get there. Registration is easy, it's just being convincing enough to make a trip down there and back.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It's been confirmed I'm able to head down to this tourney. I'll register next week when I get my paycheck.

-!-

Smash Lord
It's been confirmed I'm able to head down to this tourney. I'll register next week when I get my paycheck.
wow, haven't seen you around in forever lol you prob don't even remember me (M!Xcoatl) it'll be fun seeing you here :)

if you remember me that is XD

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Of course I remember you. :p

Moving back to Tampa sucked, but at least I can get around now. Can't wait to see everyone at the convention.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i dont understand what all the price complaining is about myself. national tournaments are going to cost more than a gigabits or a WATO. thats just something people have to deal with.

wait, doubles is 20 per person and singles is 15? lol it only increased doubles by 10 dollars. whats the problem

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Everything increased by $10 thats it. Nothing Major to complain about :) looking forward to seeing u at 8 in the morning as usual GDX!

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Nice guys. I wish u guys would all, hop in a hotel but its all good. I still love WATO regardless!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo so what's the deal with the fees??

if we don't pre-reg do we have to pay more or something?

wtf at the additional fees for like a buck something too

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
yo so what's the deal with the fees??

if we don't pre-reg do we have to pay more or something?

wtf at the additional fees for like a buck something too
The fees are charge by the website for holding tickets and registration information. not buy us. I would suggest u register, because we might have have enough space to put u in the brackets, your warm up time might be limited, due to u registering at the door. its much easier and faster to regsiter now instead of waiting in a line of 200+ people.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I have very light chances of going to this...Ill be in Florida maybe.

Also:
6:00 PM - Brawl singles pools
9:00 - Brawl singles bracket
12:00 - Venue closes

Do you really think brawl is only going to take this long :p

Top Bottom