• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Can we post this on AiB? On the negative side it'll attract OoS peeps and it might bring total attendance over 32. I pretty much just want it on there to keep track of rivals and wins/losses etc.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'll try to go to the 16th one. It really depends on whether or not I get a job by then and that I have that day off.
If both were to pass, I may be able to bring a TV (possible, depending on the room in my ride's car), and a system (guaranteed.).

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ITT: I post the results on AiB. The results for the previous one were posted, if you aren't linked then just check my profile on AiB and then check my recent tournaments, click the tournament, click "i attended this tournament".

SPRINGFIELD WHO IS COMING ON THE 2ND AND CAN YOU BRING TVS!!!

lou4222

Smash Lord
AZ im pretty sure noone is coming. Capem has to work. Fonz and Nope have family stuff. Cake and Champ wont come by themselves. Thats what Nope told me last week.

Hence

Smash Ace
AZ im pretty sure noone is coming. Capem has to work. Fonz and Nope have family stuff. Cake and Champ wont come by themselves. Thats what Nope told me last week.
Which pretty much makes this tournament's pools less death-like. :laugh:

lou4222

Smash Lord
Yea its going to be weird. My first tourney without the rest of my crew:( Ill have to rep it for the 937.

PS I can bring my tv, I just need someone to drive it over there. You can literally see the place from my parking lot. So it might take 5 minutes out of someones time. Plus I can help you park for free because I know Columbus parking real well:)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Am I the only one from northeast Ohio planning on attending this? King Yoshi told me he was working on Saturday... Akron seems to be busy with finals week... ITT? fromundaman? Anyone? :(

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hmmm... I didn't see you were going Argent. Would you be able to drop by and pick me up?
Also, could I PM you my phone # or vice versa, because depending on whether or not I get hired, I may not be able to afford this.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I didn't know I was going either until King Yoshi asked me about it at his tourney... :p I'm like 80% sure I'm going to this... Send me your cell number and let me know if you're going...

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Hey Argent, need a teammate? ;o

As long as helping Lou only involves being dragged out of the building and being told what to do to be useful, I'm game. I plan being there as early as I can. I actually have no idea what the heck he said there.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
I am coming to this now for sure. I realize that I only have 1 point right now and I need to add about 24 more this Saturday. So AZ, you do indeed have the two setups that Katon said we would bring. :bee:
WARNING:?is approaching!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Kiest: I'd really like to get atleast like a match recorded of my Lucas, even if it's a friendly, if you don't mind. I'd really appreciate it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If I do find myself able to come, and Argent has room in his car, I may be able to bring a TV.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Yea its going to be weird. My first tourney without the rest of my crew:( Ill have to rep it for the 937.

PS I can bring my tv, I just need someone to drive it over there. You can literally see the place from my parking lot. So it might take 5 minutes out of someones time. Plus I can help you park for free because I know Columbus parking real well:)
I gotcha covered. I know exactly where you live so no directions needed.

lou4222

Smash Lord
AZ, I just received confirmation from Nope that both Champ and Cake have had a change of heart and will be attending WaBII. They will also each be bringing a setup. This tourney is look sweet. WaB ftw!!!!

Top Bottom