• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
If my parents let me, I'll come to this. I'll probably only do singles unless someone interesting wants to team with me. I use Wario in teams now.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'll low tier MM anyone. $1 Quivo

I'm hoping to get in a lot of friendlies especially against Snake and Metaknight players because I really want to work on those matchups.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol you picked up PT??? What an awesome character. Definetly.

And yeah, I desperately need friendlies against your MK.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL soap not at the venue
i meant i think i could make up for the time lost on this date by studying more on sunday pretty well

soap

Smash Hero
i remember me and frenziefool trying to get our calc webwork done at POUND 3 during crews lmao

thankfully joe bushman was a mathematical genius

lou4222

Smash Lord
Yea Hence thats messed up. Haha Id hate to be you when you have to play him.

Also, we were counting on Plain City to come to C4 Galore. You guys kept us from the 100 barrier.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Yea Hence thats messed up. Haha Id hate to be you when you have to play him.

Also, we were counting on Plain City to come to C4 Galore. You guys kept us from the 100 barrier.
Hey man, I was forced to go on a cruise :C

And Hence and Pdiamond were too lazy and didn't plan ahead lol.

I'm SO ready for MMs!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm, if you come, you can rest easy knowing ITT and Shugo won't be coming.
I've beaten a dozen sonics, and Shugo is only an exception since he managed to beat me once. I'm looking forward to playing him again.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Well Tyr, we could team but I'm not exactly an interesting person. Maybe double ROB, OS? :p (Double Lucas, Tyr!) Just throwing out pseudo-invites here, someone bite and team with me.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I would only be able to come to this if I could get a ride that wasn't planning on staying the night. It's pretty last minute, so I doubt I'll be able to make it.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Preregistrants:
May 2
1. AlphaZealot
2. Baro
3. Lou
4. Hence
5. TheKeist
6. Katon
7. The Jerk
8. Mr. E
9. Quivo (singles only)
10. Argentstew?
11. Peppywil?
12. King Beef?
13. Overswarm?
14. Tyr03?
15. d2law89?

Setups (may 2)
1. Katon
WE NEED 7 MORE!!!

May 16
1. Goadmoose
2. CRUNCH
3. IThrowthings
4. Kingyoshi
5. Twinsburg
6. Akron
7. Lou
8. Cake
9. Nope
10. Capem
11. Fonz
12. Champ
13. Hence
14. Katon
15. The Jerk
16. AlphaZealot
17. Quivo
18. Nicalobe

Setups (may 16)
Ithrowthings
Springfield (2)
-----

Thats all I got so far.

WE NEED TVS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I don't have a TV anymore, so anyone who is coming has got to step up and let me know if you are bringing a set up/BRING A SET UP IF YOU CAN! I'm sure most of you have a tv/wii that you play on so please bring it if you can it will really help out. As of now we have like 2 tvs for all these people. That is NOT going to work.

Springfield: who is coming for the may 2nd tournament and can those of you that are coming bring set ups?

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I stopped lugging my television to tournaments with me because it is prohibitively large. :urg: Sorry mang.

Count

Smash Champion
Blah, didn't realize there was a tourney on the 16th, I probably would've gone :(. But I'm already going to illinois that day.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Jerk can't come this weekend. I take that back, he might be able to come, which means 2 Setups.

And I can bring a setup the 16th as well.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Team scrub town is coming to this weekends event as well and Im pretty sure they said they can bring set ups. Also go ahead and register Z, hes not on the boards much

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I might be able to get Dlaw to bring a Wii. Don't think he has a tv to bring though. I'll get back to you when I know for sure.

Top Bottom