• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Win SMRPG! FMOI's Geno Bash Tourney. ZEONSTAR IS THE CHAMP!

SHADOWMARIOGUY_NSFCD

Smash Rookie
It looks like we have 64 people! And to whoever is facing my brother, just remember to use my friend code. My online name is kevyn, and he'll be using the same account. If you want to talk to him about setting up a match, just PM me.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
I'm pulling out. To much work to do for college and real life stuff pulling me down.

Sorry, my oppoment goes through then?

:)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
just so you know, mario, bowser, and geno was the best team in smrpg, not the other one
Strongest, yeah, but you really had no means to heal yourself. Mario with the Lazy Shell, Jump Suit, and Safety Badge, Geno with the Star Gun, Star Cape, and Quartz Charm, and Peach with the Frying Pan, Lazy Shell, and Rare Scarf were pretty much unstoppable.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I volunteer to take stratele's place

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I appologize for not mentioning this sooner, but my friend, Hax, is pulling out of the tournament. He said he's not interested in it anymore, so let his opponent, Dabunz advance

Yaya

Smash Champion
I've set a time with Mario_101 for our match, don't expect any results from us until Friday Night.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Strongest, yeah, but you really had no means to heal yourself. Mario with the Lazy Shell, Jump Suit, and Safety Badge, Geno with the Star Gun, Star Cape, and Quartz Charm, and Peach with the Frying Pan, Lazy Shell, and Rare Scarf were pretty much unstoppable.
doesnt matter, all the super healing items(i cant remember names) would be enough to heal and nothing could live against that viscous tripple onsluaght, nothing, no matter how they tried with all your super heals and pure brute force, everything combined=better than the other team which is second best because that teams had everything but killed faster to

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
While yeah, Bowser, Mario, and Geno can run on strength along with packed items, Geno, Mario and PEACH team can run on strength, healing items, and ability to HEAL. so even if your team is stronger, if you can't kill that other team who lives longer, then your actual strength will be your weakness.

In anycase, I respect your opinon as to you feeling that Bowser, Mario, and Geno is the best team while I feel that Geno, Mario, and Peach is the best team.

Also, go to the main sight and look for Brawl Online discussion. There's a link that'll take you to the SWF friend finder.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ok, thanks for that info, and i respect your opinion too, i hope we can at least agree that mario, mallow, and peach is the worst team in the game

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
actaully, if you think about it the worst team in the game is either mario by himself at the beggining or if you take the effort kill everyone off but peach and have her fight by herself

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I've recorded all the matches that have already taken place. 6/32 have finished so far and it's only Tuesday so that definately puts me in a good mood. I really hope we get at least 24/32 done by Saturday afternoon.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Is it best 2/3 or 3/5?

Also, do you want what characters we used? (I went wario for al three matches)

Yaya

Smash Champion
So, FMOI, are you going to be like a referee for some matches or are you going to have us send you the matches?

Leon945

Smash Apprentice
I used Link, Mario, then Zelda I think it's 3/5 because he said we have to use 3 characters

turnsnoob

Smash Cadet
is it too late to enter the tournament or are you still looking for people? if you are still looking for people i would like in. thank you. =)

Yaya

Smash Champion
"All 64 spots filled!"

-.- Not to be rude, but please pay a lot more attention to the Title.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's 2/3. He wants us to use a maximum of 3 characters in terms of counterpicking. I used Peach in all three of my matches and 4serial used Link in all 3. Loser is the only one that has a option to change characters while winner stays on that character.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Is it best 2/3 or 3/5?

Also, do you want what characters we used? (I went wario for al three matches)
2/3 until the Finals which will be 3/5. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in the first post...

@ Yaya:

I'll probably judge the finals. I trust everyone to be truthful about the results so I don't think it'll be that much of an issue.

@ Glyph:

I've decided that I'm not going to keep track of the characters and just expect people to use the right characters. With that being said, I'd like people to report if someone uses one of the "illegal" character: Pit, ROB, the Ice Climbers, Kirby, Metaknight, King Dedede, Olimar, Sonic, Snake, and Mr. Game and Watch. First offense is a warning and a restart of the match, second offense is an automatic lose for the match, and a third offense is disqualification. This qualifies for the entire tournament, not just a set.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Ya know, since its single elimination, disqualification for the set and the whole tournament are pretty much the same thing XD

No chance of the second round brackets being up before saturday?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
No chance of the second round brackets being up before saturday?
Not unless a buttload of people get their matches done between now and Saturday. So far, 6 of the 32 matches have happened while another 5 are scheduled for Friday. Also, I posted the deadlines for each round on the first page so hopefully people pay attention to them.

Top Bottom