• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution 2008 - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.26.08

nevershootme

Smash Master
Did he even get the ones from the last west palm beach tourney up? O_o

Anyways...props to Seibrik getting 2nd. :)
i guess he's gonna put up both vids when ready.. i mean he has guilty gear matches to put up... he used to have naruto on youtube, but they won't allow him to upload those anymore

psst MetalDave, my mk is almost ready to lay waste...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Xyz lost to Bonesaw in winners, but beat bonesaw back in losers, duno who knocked him out though.

I knocked Rx out of winners, duno who he lost to in losers.

And I beat afro in losers finals, barely.

The set i had with M2k in winners was close as ****, but the grand finals he demolished me.

Luckilly this will be his last florida tourny for a while so at least i'll have a shot at actually winning maybe.

In my mind I won today, as far as florida goes anyways...

but real good **** to everyone i played, fun tourny, and MAD props to NoJ for holdin in down in teams! 2nd place baby! Woo!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Wow, and what happened to Rx and xyz???

:colorful:
I got 5th.

I lost to Seibrik and Afro

xYz got knocked out of loser's bracket by Afro, and he got like 7th.

I was not disappointed with my placing. Only losing to Seibrik and Afro feels a lot better than losing to randoms.

Equi

Smash Ace
Yeah congrats Seibrik. In my mind you practically just won your first Brawl tournament. Not that M2K doesn't count, I'm just speaking FL wise.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
This was a fun tourney. I'll posts shoutouts when I get back to my place...

-Gmoney on Gingerr's

Top Bottom