• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution 2008 - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.26.08

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Im picking up pokemon traininer, for now its more of a fun thing than anything else. I will however except ALL money matches using pokemon trainer. ALL, dont care who you are or who you use.

Any takers? I'm calling it the Gym Leader Challenge. Become a part of it and I'll make the list of challengers in my sig so no one forgets when the time comes.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Im picking up pokemon traininer, for now its more of a fun thing than anything else. I will however except ALL money matches using pokemon trainer. ALL, dont care who you are or who you use.

Any takers? I'm calling it the Gym Leader Challenge. Become a part of it and I'll make the list of challengers in my sig so no one forgets when the time comes.
I'm not gonna lie...PT is pretty fun I've played him a couple times. And imo I believe that Charzard > Snake in his favor 6 to 4, or 7 to 3. Also squirtle has some pretty sick mind games, just too lazy to learn a 4th character that has 3 characters to learn. =\

McRib

Smash Journeyman
SEIBRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its on dude, lets have some of those PT matches.

Oh and GDX don't worry, a similar thing happened to me where I beat XyZ in winners and lost to him in losers. Its all good though the tournament was still fun as hell, and going to Denny's at 2 in the morning is always awesome.

I'm picking up Diddy to see about this MK counter

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
BONESAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

lol I was rooting for you when you kicked my ***... you played so well.
but I had to go beast mode in losers...GG's

and GG's to Afro, I had alot of fun in that match. I thought I was gonna win but utilt > GW

Seibrik I thought I was going to kill you when you kept bombarding me and pestering me. Don't be that guy... Other ppl were *****ing because they were waiting so long.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Uh oh. If it's Falco Ima puke.
you'll puke anyway...its metaknight

yea yea i know what i said about not playing metaknight to win and etc. but for you ill make an exception. I've literally lost to you in 5-6 tourney sets, and im not mad at you, but i've had enough.

Also, that was pretty much said before i took a day and actually played meta knight with HRNUT yesterday. I admit, a non-tornado spammy metaknight is actually fun to play. Nowhere near as fun as diddy, but he's about as fun as GW is to me, so i'll consider MK a counterpick/secondary. Dont worry, i only use him for teams cause HRNUT asked me to learn him for doubles/you/matchups too gay for diddy. Theres no way i'd drop diddy as my main for MK

so, it looks like me and equi are gonna have some snake vs mk fights :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wanna be
the best
florida
wario

and win a tourney
and then quit
wario is pretty beast, and he can hold his own in a tourney if you know what you doing

you can do it! (if you actually start going to tourneys :urg: )

i actually want to do exactly what you want to do...except instead of quitting after winning a tourney with diddy, go and win more of them

AfroQT

Smash Master
Good **** Seibrik owning me in Losers Finals.
Seibrik next time we see each other imma teach you my snake tricks.

Cuz you play snake like your brain dead.
Your d3 is sexy though.

Equi

Smash Ace
you'll puke anyway...its metaknight

yea yea i know what i said about not playing metaknight to win and etc. but for you ill make an exception. I've literally lost to you in 5-6 tourney sets, and im not mad at you, but i've had enough.

Also, that was pretty much said before i took a day and actually played meta knight with HRNUT yesterday. I admit, a non-tornado spammy metaknight is actually fun to play. Nowhere near as fun as diddy, but he's about as fun as GW is to me, so i'll consider MK a counterpick/secondary. Dont worry, i only use him for teams cause HRNUT asked me to learn him for doubles/you/matchups too gay for diddy. Theres no way i'd drop diddy as my main for MK

so, it looks like me and equi are gonna have some snake vs mk fights :laugh:
Depending on how your MK plays, I might stay Wolf for the matchup. Reason being is that I'm generally confident against non-spammy MKz with Wolf. However, spam a lot and I'll go Snake, that simple.

Gmoney and Rx- have proven that if orchestrated correctly, MK is INCREDIBLY difficult for Wolf to handle if spammed and playe right. I have no doubt that you'll pull it off fine GDX, so I'll probably go Snake if you own me but I'm going to stand with Wolf against your MK until you **** me. Good choice on your part though I'm picking up MK again just for DDD/Falco so it's all good.

AfroQT

Smash Master
All you noobs and using secondaries,

MAN UP! Only one need for a single character.
Then again i main snake so lol.

Hurrah for having no bad matchups.

Equi

Smash Ace

rofl i can't recover without being damaged with wolf vs MK. Screw this stick to one main crap. :laugh:

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Whats the next tourney everybody hitting up other than the FIU one? That's a pretty long wait and I feel like getting some smash in with you guys. ^_^

AfroQT

Smash Master
rofl i can't recover without being damaged with wolf vs MK. Screw this stick to one main crap. :laugh:
lol yeah i was joking, some characters need it.
Thats why i love snake, i've been thinking of using MK for the matchups i dont like doing (d3 and falco), but luckily im a real man and dont switch chars in tourneys.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

lol hurray

if equi didnt beat me with wolf, id always use diddy for about everyone in singles...

im liking meta's A combo/*inaudible screams* flurry thingie

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Whats the next tourney everybody hitting up other than the FIU one? That's a pretty long wait and I feel like getting some smash in with you guys. ^_^
my schedule is looking like:

8/2 - lolful
8/16 - lan odyssey
probably changed to 8/30 - gigs

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
snake meta is 5.5/4.5 , in all honesty that matchup is not even.

M2K, you goin to any cali tournaments in the future?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Mk vs Snake
IS
EVEN
Mk can Gimp snake
Snake only has better options on the ground.

Everyone shut up about it, especially people that dont even main either of them, or do the matchup as much as i do.

M2k your wrong i can no longer let you touch mah fro.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
no, i really wanted to go to axis, but my mom's not letting me cuz it's too close to when i start college (sept 2, which is a stupid reason), so im trying to get Cort or Azen to go in my stead -.-
oic. good **** with the college though.

is chris going to evo world? LOLOL

M2k your wrong i can no longer let you touch mah fro.
I'm so amazing though I grow money in your fro ;D

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol yeah i was joking, some characters need it.
Thats why i love snake, i've been thinking of using MK for the matchups i dont like doing (d3 and falco), but luckily im a real man and dont switch chars in tourneys.
i've never had problems with falco...just play marth against him...i want to fight tommy G cuz every other falco that i've fought got wrecked by my marth and i'm a real man i'm just very versatile thats all. i know that there has to be another counter for metaknight...i'll try to use everything that m2k has showed me to destroy metaknights everyone should stop picking up snake and stick to their mains...unless you're me:laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i've never had problems with falco...just play marth against him...i want to fight tommy G cuz every other falco that i've fought got wrecked by my marth and i'm a real man i'm just very versatile thats all. i know that there has to be another counter for metaknight...i'll try to use everything that m2k has showed me to destroy metaknights everyone should stop picking up snake and stick to their mains...unless you're me:laugh:
for the record, i picked up meta knight, mainly because you told me to!

Top Bottom